Tom Reichert

Default Anyone have experience with Air krete?

I want to insulate my home, and am concerned about the various
blown-in insulations and the potential for moisture problems.
Apparently one can use polyurethane or Icynene foam and avoid the use
of air or moisture barriers, but what about with air krete?

I am interested in Air krete because it cannot burn, and unlike other
foams, has no noxious chemicals whatsoever. Any consumers with
experience using air krete? Any remodeling contractors who have seen
air krete in houses?

(sorry, I am a newbie; I meant to post this message only once to two
different groups instead of twice, once to each group).
ADC

No experience with it, but i have read about it and really like what the
results showed. If I could find a vendor in my area (DFW, TX), I would have
it blown in my old house as a retrofit.
om...