Bill

Default Cracked basement walls-Fortress Stabilzation?

Hi, We have a slightly bowed basement wall and a corresponding
horizontal crack in the wall. I got an estimate from a guy today
selling the Fortress Stablization system. They put carbon fiber
strips along the wall to stabilize it. It's supposed to be stronger
than steel. Anybody use this process in their house?
Thanks, Bill
m Ransley

Sounds like a HACK, Con, get a engineers opinion.