Patt

Default lock repairs

Anyone know of a web site that shows a diagram of an ordinary house lock.
The kind you have in a house with no key. I want to re-assemble a lock
that is in pieces.I have all the pieces but not sure what goes where. Have
searched and searched re google etc and can find no pictures.
Patt

Jack

"Patt" wrote in message
Anyone know of a web site that shows a diagram of an ordinary house lock.
The kind you have in a house with no key. I want to re-assemble a lock
that is in pieces.I have all the pieces but not sure what goes where. Have
searched and searched re google etc and can find no pictures.
Patt

Patt:
Most ordinary door locks are the same on more than one door in the house...
I'll bet the next bedroom has the same lockset on it... use it as an
example.

Jack

Patt

"Jack" wrote in message

"Patt" wrote in message
Anyone know of a web site that shows a diagram of an ordinary house

lock.
The kind you have in a house with no key. I want to re-assemble a lock
that is in pieces.I have all the pieces but not sure what goes where.

Have
searched and searched re google etc and can find no pictures.
Patt

Patt:
Most ordinary door locks are the same on more than one door in the

house...
I'll bet the next bedroom has the same lockset on it... use it as an
example.

Jack

Thanks for the suggestion Jack, but there is no other lock in the house

like it.
Patt

Frigidaire Range Lock Stuck with door open MoonsOfJupiter Home Repair 4 March 11th 19 12:44 AM
Frigidaire Oven lock stuck MoonsOfJupiter Home Ownership 1 August 16th 04 12:36 PM
New lock Angela UK diy 8 January 7th 04 08:33 PM
Design fork lock Doug Goncz Metalworking 6 November 29th 03 09:19 AM
Trouble finding replacement internal door lock Joe Woods UK diy 7 October 15th 03 04:23 PM