OSU

Default Black & Decker Pivot Plus Charger?

I recently acquired a Black and Decker Pivot Plus for next to nothing at a
garage sale. The only thing is that it didn't come with the charger. Can
anyone tell me what kind of charge it is? Looks like it may just be a simple
adapter. If so I have a ton laying around here. What voltage does the
charger output and how long does it say to charge it for?

Can anyone confirm if the charger is just a basic Block adapter you plug
into the wall, or is there anything special to it and if so what is the
output power in Volts and is it AC or DC

Thanks

The model Ihave is the PD600 6V, says it uses power supply 5102767-03

Edwin Pawlowski

"OSU" wrote in message
I recently acquired a Black and Decker Pivot Plus for next to nothing at a
garage sale. The only thing is that it didn't come with the charger.

Can anyone confirm if the charger is just a basic Block adapter you plug
into the wall, or is there anything special to it and if so what is the
output power in Volts and is it AC or DC

The model Ihave is the PD600 6V, says it uses power supply 5102767-03

Battery amp hr: 1.2
Battery type: Ni-Cad
Battery interface: Integral
Charger time: 12 hrs.

OSU

Thanks Edwin, do you know if the charger outputs AC or DC (for some reason I
read AC somewhere) and how many volts is the output of thecharger

Thanks again

Edwin Pawlowski

"OSU" wrote in message
rvers.com...
Thanks Edwin, do you know if the charger outputs AC or DC (for some reason

read AC somewhere) and how many volts is the output of thecharger

Thanks again

Don't have a clue. Maybe a B & D repair center could tell you.