M Wilson

Default Jotul Stoves - Anyone sell these stoves Online?

I am looking for a dealer who sells Jotul online. Too far from any
"local" dealers here, and need to purchase a stove.

Any ideas?
Tom

Another interesting resource you should check out is Renovators.com
(http://www.renovators.com). They have a forum dedicated to finding
products and dealers called "Where can I find...".