Adjust flame on gas fireplace?

Old October 16th 04, 05:41 AM
Lee

Default Adjust flame on gas fireplace?

I would like to adjust the flame height on a Comfortech C60 natural gas
fireplace. The flame height needs to be a bit lower. Is this possible?

--
Lee

Old October 16th 04, 06:10 AM
Tony Hwang

Lee wrote:
I would like to adjust the flame height on a Comfortech C60 natural gas
fireplace. The flame height needs to be a bit lower. Is this possible?

Hi,
No manual? There ought to be a adjustment knob for that.
Tony
Old October 16th 04, 09:06 PM
Phisherman

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:41:02 -0500, Lee wrote:

I would like to adjust the flame height on a Comfortech C60 natural gas
fireplace. The flame height needs to be a bit lower. Is this possible?

My gas fireplace manual states that flame adjustments are not
recommended. Yours may be different. I did make an adjustment to
allow for more air intake which stopped the soot buildup on the glass.
Have you contacted the manufacturer?