Middleman

Default Roofing labor

Can anyone tell me what the average cost of labor would be for a roofing job
that would include eleven square of dimensional shingles?

(a friend of mine offered to do this for me, and I woould like to pay him
the going rate)

Thanks,

J. MIddleman

Posted Via Binaries.Net Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
http://www.binaries.net
Pop

Where? When? What warranty? Etc.? You gave zero useful
details.

"Middleman" anonymous wrote in message
| Can anyone tell me what the average cost of labor would be for
a roofing job
| that would include eleven square of dimensional shingles?
|
| (a friend of mine offered to do this for me, and I woould like
to pay him
| the going rate)
|
| Thanks,
|
| J. MIddleman
|

| Posted Via Binaries.Net Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
| ----------------------------------------------------------
| ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
| ----------------------------------------------------------
| http://www.binaries.net

Clarence G

"Middleman" anonymous wrote
Can anyone tell me what the average cost of labor would be for a roofing

job
that would include eleven square of dimensional shingles?

(a friend of mine offered to do this for me, and I woould like to pay him
the going rate)

If he does fair work: 6 pack

Exceptional work: 12 pack & a couple joints!

G. Morgan

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 02:55:57 GMT 'Clarence G' wasted 14 lines of text
to spew in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

If he does fair work: 6 pack

Exceptional work: 12 pack & a couple joints!

(-: Need any work done?

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email
PrecisionMachinisT

"Middleman" anonymous wrote in message ...

Can anyone tell me what the average cost of labor would be for a roofing

job
that would include eleven square of dimensional shingles?

(a friend of mine offered to do this for me, and I woould like to pay him
the going rate)

Probly doesnt really matter, a true friend will usually refuse payment
anyways, unless he is in dire straights--so unless he is currently having
hard times with cash, suggest buy him a gift.....but at any rate, do be sure
to be there when the day comes where he can use your help in some way.

--

SVL

Jim Johnson

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message ...
"Middleman" anonymous wrote in message ...

Can anyone tell me what the average cost of labor would be for a roofing

job
that would include eleven square of dimensional shingles?

(a friend of mine offered to do this for me, and I woould like to pay him
the going rate)

Probly doesnt really matter, a true friend will usually refuse payment
anyways, unless he is in dire straights--so unless he is currently having
hard times with cash, suggest buy him a gift.....but at any rate, do be sure
to be there when the day comes where he can use your help in some way.

Just remember to not ask any questions when he calls you at 2:00 in
the morning and is wanting you to bring a shovel and a plastic tarp
and meet him in his garage. Friends help friends in times of need.

J.
TURTLE

"Middleman" anonymous wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell me what the average cost of labor would be for a roofing job
that would include eleven square of dimensional shingles?

(a friend of mine offered to do this for me, and I would like to pay him the
going rate)

Thanks,

J. MIddleman

This is Turtle.

Some of the part time Roofers around here will go for figure up what the
shingles , nails, & Felt cost and that will be the labor. Now Labor rates vary
so much everywhere that this may be high or low. Now this will be to remove &
replace and not just lay over.

TURTLE

PrecisionMachinisT

"Jim Johnson" wrote in message
om...
[...]

A friend will attend your funeral--while a true friend will be at your house
deleting porno off your hard drives.........

--

SVL

TURTLE

wrote in message
One can of beer per shingle sounds good to me, and the more I drink
the better I work. Be sure to pay him one beer after he installs each
shingle, not wait till later when he may drink too much at once and
puke on your new roof.

This is Turtle.

the Rules of engaugement for beer drinkers verses shingle installation. Here
there is the 1 beer per hour and not to exceed the 8 beer limit on a 8 hour day.
If any rules are broken or any penalty flags are thrown. all will have to pay
the price. Stopping to drink the beer time does not count as elapes time for
beer to hours of work ratio. Alway have the full case of beer iced down and set
a side for all to see on completeing of the job. If the job is completed before
the 8 hours of work time has be completed. the full case will be opened up for
full scale guzzing action. If there is any penalty flags thrown during the 8
hour work operation. You will remove all the beer and be stored in the house
till the job is completed. Most all 8 hour jobs become a 4 hour job with this
ground work.

TURTLE

rnr_construction

"Joe Fabeitz" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

A night at the titty bar

PrecisionMachinisT

"TURTLE" wrote in message

[...]

LMAO

I still recall re-roofing our first house many years ago when I was in my
early 20's........

Being too cheap to pay for roof top delivery, I packed all them shingles up
there myself, while some others did most the nailing down....it was a
blistering hot August day, and I would make exactly 3 trips up the ladder,
then sit in the only shade there was up there huddled next to the chimney,
and guzzle a beer.....

Over and over like that pretty much the whole day--I bet I drank at least
twice Turtles limit even before noon...looking back, probly just pure luck I
never fell offa the roof.......

--

SVL