Hiring

Default How to stick tiles on bricks that were faced with Portland cement

I have some bricks on an archway outside that have been covered with
Portland cement (not the mortar but the bricks themselves). I want to
stick small talavera tiles on some of the bricks. What adhesive would
work best?
Thanks!
Donna
dadiOH

Hiring wrote:
I have some bricks on an archway outside that have been covered with
Portland cement (not the mortar but the bricks themselves). I want
to stick small talavera tiles on some of the bricks. What adhesive
would work best?
Thanks!
Donna

Thinset mortar