Tina Asfar

Default coloured concrete driveway - anyone know how to fix flaky/patchiness?

Hi,
We have a coloured & stencilled/patterned concrete driveway that was laid
about 7 years ago. We clean (with soapy water) and re-coat it every 12
months with a sealer, but after 6 months is starts to have flaky patches
again. Does anyone know how we can fix this?
thanks heap

Joseph Meehan

Tina Asfar wrote:
Hi,
We have a coloured & stencilled/patterned concrete driveway that was laid
about 7 years ago. We clean (with soapy water) and re-coat it every 12
months with a sealer, but after 6 months is starts to have flaky patches
again. Does anyone know how we can fix this?
thanks heap

It sounds like the typical result of a poor mix or improper working of
the concrete when it was placed. Sorry, if that is the case, there is
nothing you can do now to fix it other than to replace it.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math