Robin

Default ACL Lifestyle LP722 help please

I have just moved house and the hot water/central heating controller is a
Drayton ACL Lifestyle LP722 electronic model. 7 days, on/off twice a day
programmable.

But there is NO instruction manual and the brief instructions on inside of the
lid do not help.

Can anyone email or send me a copy of the manufacturer's instructions on how to
set up the time and all the programme functions?????

Previous owner no help.

Have tried looking on the internet but cannot find the site of the
manufacturer. If you know the URL, that would be great - as I can only find
URLs of business selling the whole controller.

Thanks for any help.

................ Remove the sea bird if you want to reply.
TURTLE

"Robin" wrote in message
I have just moved house and the hot water/central heating controller is a
Drayton ACL Lifestyle LP722 electronic model. 7 days, on/off twice a day
programmable.

But there is NO instruction manual and the brief instructions on inside of the
lid do not help.

Can anyone email or send me a copy of the manufacturer's instructions on how

set up the time and all the programme functions?????

Previous owner no help.

Have tried looking on the internet but cannot find the site of the
manufacturer. If you know the URL, that would be great - as I can only find
URLs of business selling the whole controller.

Thanks for any help.

................ Remove the sea bird if you want to reply.

This is Turtle.

The thermostat probley is not a Drayton but a Dayton . You go to the Dayton
manufactor of equipment and look under thermostats and maybe get the instruction
for it. Not I did look and got 15,000 websites to go through.

TURTLE

---