Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ates/85994716/
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:30:52 +0000, Bod wrote:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ates/85994716/

Violence as a whole is rare in UK compared to the US, what's your
point? I understand you are trying to catch up tho, perhaps because
you are becoming more "diverse".
Just a clue, The US has 40-50% more murders using bare hands than the
total number in UK. (500 UK total, vs 700 US with "personal
weapons")
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:12:21 -0600, CRNG
wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:34:21 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

At least we're not inbred buck-toothed, pasty-faced faggots!

The USA is infamous for ****ing their own cousins in the southern half.

The UK is world-famous for its many faggots, Birdbrain! Going by some of
your weird statements about women and men, you most likely you are a closet
one.

--
****** Birdbrain giving advice on Usenet on how to procreate:
"I will also admit I would never have kids as only those with perfect genes
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:34:53 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

That's only because your Nazi government won't let you have them, idiot child!

Why would I want my neighbour to be able to kill me before I can even see him?

Indeed, especially as MOST of your neighbours (and even your parents and
your sister) would like to see you dead, you sociopathic misfit!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:21:35 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopath's drivel

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half
of the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

Silverback means the one in charge, why would they get upset about
that? Could it be they just like making a fuss?
Where I used to work someone was called Silverback (a boss with 5
people under him). He was white.

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 22:58:57 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

You NEVER had a REAL job, ******! The UK government financed some training
for you so they could perhaps get you to work! That was the only time you
ever "worked"! Now you are "permanently ill" because of your mental
handicaps!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor so I
refused to answer. He stood there a minute, started to leave and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry. I said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor so I
refused to answer.Â* He stood there a minute, started to leave and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry.Â* I said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Thread also reminded me of this old German short film where racist women
on a bus has her ticket eaten by the black guy sitting next to her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuv5hzj5i4

English subtitles but if you know German the woman uses the verb fressen
which means eat but applies to animals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Another fine example of the kind of person that supports Trump. Then you wonder why people say you're a bunch of racists.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

ROTFPMSL!

I would have told him to "get the **** off my property".

I did do that once for a Seventh Day Adventist who walked up to me
handing me pamphlets while I was cutting my grass. I told him to ****
off and he happened to be a big black guy. I then thought how stupid it
was for me. Fortunately it was a test of his faith and he passed. Whew!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Exactly, black guys are animals.

I may joke about things like that but have black friends and neighbors.
Unfortunately the ones in back of me are moving as are my Puerto Rican
neighbors on the side, also great neighbors.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You mistakenly think that racist is a bad thing.

They do not recognize the racism that exists with them. They think all
blacks that are not democrats are Uncle Toms.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:39:44 -0800 (PST), trader_4 wrote:

Another fine example of the kind of person that supports Trump. Then you wonder why people say you're a bunch of racists.

Before Trump got in they hid it best they could. Now they're full of "courage."

Posted to alt.home.repair

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor so I
refused to answer.* He stood there a minute, started to leave and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry.* I said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Another fine example of the kind of person that supports Trump. Then
you wonder why people say you're a bunch of racists.

You mistakenly think that racist is a bad thing.

To pre judge a person because of the colour of his skin is very sad.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Giggles Everything is racist to you Traitor_4ever. You hate White people and you show it every day. ヽ(^o^)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12:25:39 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of solicitor so I
refused to answer.Â* He stood there a minute, started to leave and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry.Â* I said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Another fine example of the kind of person that supports Trump. Then
you wonder why people say you're a bunch of racists.

You mistakenly think that racist is a bad thing.

To pre judge a person because of the colour of his skin is very sad.
--
Bod

I tell children that the color of your skin doesn't matter. What matters is the color of your heart and your soul. You can have lily white skin and a dark heart and soul which makes you a worthless person. Children can grok that but a lot of adults can't.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Soulless Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2017 09:39, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Well said, Uncle.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 3:41:50 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
[...]

I may joke about children being a good source of high-quality protein and the toes being the crunchy part but in reality, I hate and despise people who harm children. While I was in college, I was drafted to be a tutor at my mother's psychometric clinic to help children with learning problems. I was the go-to guy for hyperkinetic kids because I was one at their age. Today it's called ADHD. Most people don't understand the poor little guys because they can't sit still in a classroom and learn like the other children. It takes a lot of patience, understanding and one on one instruction to help them. It breaks my heart to see the hyper children of today drugged into zombies in order to control their behavior. It ruins their lives. I'm getting angry now so I must stop writing about it. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

You are spot on.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:32:25 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

ROTFPMSL!

The laughter of an idiot!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:35:38 -0500, Frank wrote:

I did do that once for a Seventh Day Adventist who walked up to me
handing me pamphlets while I was cutting my grass. I told him to ****
off and he happened to be a big black guy. I then thought how stupid it
was for me. Fortunately it was a test of his faith and he passed. Whew!

Hard to tell which of the two of you is the bigger idiot, Frankie boy! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:58:23 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

English subtitles but if you know German the woman uses the verb fressen
which means eat but applies to animals.

Exactly, black guys are animals.

YOU are proof that "white" guys can be even bigger animals, you retarded
piece of Scottish ****!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological "mind"
revealed:
"I am actually considering crashing deliberately into one of my neighbours.
Three times he's stopped on the wrong side of the road, directly in front of
me, then reversed into his drive. I had to brake hard to avoid a head on
collision. Next time I'll glance at the camera to make sure it's rolling
and carry on."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks & Birdbrain!

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:43:28 -0500, Frank wrote:

Exactly, black guys are animals.

I may joke about things like that

Doesn't matter, Frankie boy, as long as you keep "conversing" with people
that are as stupid as you! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:46:14 -0500, Frank wrote:

You mistakenly think that racist is a bad thing.

They do not recognize the racism that exists with them. They think all
blacks that are not democrats are Uncle Toms.

So how old are you, Frankie boy? I noticed that it's ONLY senile Yanks that
keep humouring and supporting the filthy resident sociopath on these groups.
BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:57:13 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Another fine example of the kind of person that supports Trump. Then you
wonder why people say you're a bunch of racists.

You mistakenly think that racist is a bad thing.

You are CLEARLY what people consider "white trash", you filthy unwashed
******!

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:32:25 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

ROTFPMSL!

The laughter of an idiot!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") on Pain:
"Pain is not harmful. The victim may well want rid of it, but it's
Posted to alt.home.repair
jo jo is offline

On 11/11/2017 05:35 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Today it's called ADHD. Most people don't understand the poor little guys because they can't sit still in a classroom and learn like the other children. It takes a lot of patience, understanding and one on one instruction to help them. It breaks my heart to see the hyper children of today drugged into zombies in order to control their behavior. It ruins their lives. I'm getting angry now so I must stop writing about it. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgu7wiDRaLU

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer to a
black man is not racist. What exactly does it take? Dressing up in your
white hood and hanging a black guy? Vic is right, Trump is enabling people
like you. Which is another reason I totally reject Trump.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more than half
of the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

Silverback means the one in charge, why would they get upset about
that?* Could it be they just like making a fuss?
Where I used to work someone was called Silverback (a boss with 5
people under him).* He was white.

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

Translation: I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian, never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

Silverback means the one in charge, why would they get upset about
that?* Could it be they just like making a fuss?
Where I used to work someone was called Silverback (a boss with 5
people under him).* He was white.

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

Translation: I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing.

He actually had quite good job. A job that Mr Pounder has not got the
talent for.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2017 09:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer to a
black man is not racist.

"Porch monkey" refers to a behavior, not a person.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2017 15:17, anonymous wrote:
On 11/11/2017 09:47 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer to a
black man is not racist.

"Porch monkey" refers to a behavior, not a person.

Wrong:

List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
The following is a list of ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or
have been, used as ...... Porch monkey: a black person referring to
perceived common behavior of groups hanging out on front porches.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They are closer to orangutans than us, that's a biological fact.* Why do
you think they run faster in the 100m?

Orang Utans can't run very fast.
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Not the point.* Negros have bigger muscles than whites, particularly the
fast twitch ones.

Rubbish.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Study: We think black men are bigger than white men (even when they're not)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/he...rnd/index.html

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So there's something wrong with your TV when you see the black guys
winning the 100m then?

The ultimate test of muscle strength is weightlifting. Many top ones are
white. Most top swimmers are white.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:12:54 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I've had better jobs than you.

Translation: I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing.

It was a rhetorical question (if you know what that word means).

Everyone here KNOWS already what's the matter with you and what kind of
"jobs" you had, you filthy dole and welfare whore!