Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/04/2017 12:51, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

I personally bite their legs off so that they can't run away.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 6:54:26 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 16/04/2017 12:51, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

I personally bite their legs off so that they can't run away.

I eat small children. They're full of chocolate and the toes are the crunchy part. Throughout the year, they're also a good source of high quality protein. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Uncle Hungry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny,
chocolate ears first. ?(.?.)?

Uncle Easter Monster

We only have Peeps , those little marshmallow bunnies . Max (the dog) gets
the ears most of the time ... we open them a few days ahead , wait until
they dry out a bit before we eat them .
--
Snag

---
http://www.avg.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:14:40 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 6:54:26 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 16/04/2017 12:51, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

I personally bite their legs off so that they can't run away.

I eat small children. They're full of chocolate and the toes are the crunchy part. Throughout the year, they're also a good source of high quality protein. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Depends what their diet was.

--
Why do blondes have more fun?
They are easier to keep amused.

Posted to alt.home.repair

https://youtu.be/ob_EqcIFQcM?t=8s

--
Her hair glistened in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2017 6:51 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Also Happy Emancipation Day. Another very important event.

Bill
Posted to alt.home.repair

I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter.
Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first.
Uncle Easter Monster

I personally bite their legs off so that they can't run away.

I eat small children. They're full of chocolate and the toes are the crunchy part.
Throughout the year, they're also a good source of high quality protein.

Depends what their diet was.

Here in Canada, we fatten them up with " Kinder Surprise "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:31:03 +0100, wrote:

I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter.
Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first.
Uncle Easter Monster

I personally bite their legs off so that they can't run away.

I eat small children. They're full of chocolate and the toes are the crunchy part.
Throughout the year, they're also a good source of high quality protein.

Depends what their diet was.

Here in Canada, we fatten them up with " Kinder Surprise "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise

My god, common sense prevailed and the stupid kids who died were blamed:

"In 2000, the parents of three children in the UK who had died after choking on toys inside edible eggs, campaigned for the products to be withdrawn from the European Union.[7] Three children worldwide have died from choking on parts of the Kinder toy surprises after they had eaten the chocolate egg; another was attributed to another manufacturers product.[8][9]

Defenders of the chocolates said that these had been unfortunate fatalities. This was discussed in the UK House of Commons[10][11][12] and also by the UK Department of Trade and Industry which said, "The childs tragic death was caused by the ingestion of a small part of the eggs contents. Many other products and toys with small parts are available in the market place. If we were to start banning every product that could be swallowed by a child, there would be very few toys left in the market.[13]"

--
Einstein married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage failed in 1919.
At the time he stated that he was attracted to Elsa "because she was so well endowed".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2017 6:51 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Happy Easter to you, too, Easter Monster.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle No Legs Monster wrote:
The über-troll Burka boy is Mad Hatter without the imagination except
for the belief that it's a Vietnam vet. I report it for abuse every
time I see one of its posts. It's automatic with me. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Post Monster

Then, Your Colonel says:
L@@ks like yer being ignored.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:54:22 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 16/04/2017 12:51, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny,
chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

I personally bite their legs off so that they can't run away.

https://youtu.be/ob_EqcIFQcM?t=8s

Shame on the Easter bunny. Sending this to friends. Soros plans
demonstrations in 300 cities.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 17:19:37 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:54:22 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 16/04/2017 12:51, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny,
chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

I personally bite their legs off so that they can't run away.

https://youtu.be/ob_EqcIFQcM?t=8s

Shame on the Easter bunny. Sending this to friends. Soros plans
demonstrations in 300 cities.

"George Soros has been a prominent international supporter of democratic ideals and causes for more than 30 years."

Well 99.99999% of bunnies voted in favour of being allowed to **** anything in sight. So what's Soros's problem?

--
Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 04:51:14 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ?(?)?

Uncle Easter Monster

Happy Easter. Are they feeding you good in the EFC (Elderly
Confinement Facility) ? :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 17:22:22 +0100
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:

"George Soros has been a prominent international supporter of
democratic ideals and causes for more than 30 years."

Wrong again buck wheat.

Soros is a half step short of a communist with his
goal of a one world government with him as ruler.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 17:19:37 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:54:22 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 16/04/2017 12:51, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny,
chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

I personally bite their legs off so that they can't run away.

https://youtu.be/ob_EqcIFQcM?t=8s

Shame on the Easter bunny. Sending this to friends. Soros plans
demonstrations in 300 cities.

"George Soros has been a prominent international supporter of democratic
ideals and causes for more than 30 years."

Well 99.99999% of bunnies voted in favour of being allowed to ****
anything in sight. So what's Soros's problem?

I'm just making fun of the snowflakes demonstrating throughout the US in
hundreds of cities to get Trump to show his tax returns.

Soros is a supporter of such anarchy. Communist tactics are not democratic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:20:05 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

--
"An abstract noun," the teacher said, "is something you can think of, but you can't touch it. Can you give me an example of one?"
"Sure," a teenage boy replied. "My father's new car."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I am against waste and frivolous spending though and governments do a
lot of it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2017 2:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I am against waste and frivolous spending though and governments do a
lot of it.

Right. Evasion is a crime. Taking advantage of all the tax laws to
minimize your tax is not.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:55 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I never asked for those things. You should pay for what you want to use, not just throw it into a general fund for the government to decide what to spend it on. Why should I pay for other people's kids to be educated?

I am against waste and frivolous spending though and governments do a
lot of it.

Exactly.

--
Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 2826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:32:56 +0100
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:

I never asked for those things.

The taxpayers never asked to support your dole
arse either...so it should be cut off pronto
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ?(?)?

Uncle Easter Monster

Happy Easter. Are they feeding you good in the EFC (Elderly
Confinement Facility) ? :-\

We inmates are well cared for. We had a nice Easter Dinner and some volunteers from one of the local churches came by with Easter Baskets for all of us.ヽ()ノ

We had a lockdown Friday when one of my neighbors down the hall went to that big nursing home in the sky. The staff don't want anyone in the hallway when the funeral home personnel bring the gurney in and out of the building. (~_~

[8~{} Uncle Surviving Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:33:03 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:55 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I never asked for those things. You should pay for what you want to use, not just throw it into a general fund for the government to decide what to spend it on. Why should I pay for other people's kids to be educated?

Ah. I know that one. So that you'll have doctors and nurses
and engineers and stuff to take care of things for you.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 7:51:18 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Happy Belated Easter to you.

SWMBO works at a farm that is a Day Hap for physically and mentally handicapped adults.
(Downs syndrome, etc.) There some lambs that were born last week, so a bunch of us went
out to the farm to see them. 2 more lambs had been born on Easter Morning. They were so
new they were still messy. Lambs born on Easter Sunday...how fitting. :-)

Here's some of the eggs my (adult) daughters and I decorated this year.

https://i.imgur.com/ESWO5JM.jpg

As long as they keep wanting to drive hours to get home and decorate eggs with Dad,
I'll keep decorating eggs. I got them started when they we really young and the tradition
has stuck.

Cousin My-Fingers-Are-Purple Monster

P.S. I knew when I saw 25 responses to your Happy Easter wishes that the thread
was not just about Easter. Before even starting to read the thread, I asked myself "I
wonder how long it took for the thread to turn political/nasty?" Less than 10 posts.
What a shame. Some people just can't help themselves.

Cousin Sad-But-Not-Surprised Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2017 9:54 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Happy Easter to you Cousin My-Fingers-Are-Purple Monster!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2017 10:12 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

thanks!

When our kids were young, we used to do egg hunts in the back yard with
them. I'd hide all the eggs while the hubby would make sure they didn't
peek out the windows. He would hide their Easter baskets and leave
clues all over the house as to the location of each kids basket. They
loved the challenge of hunting for it!

I bet seeing those new born lambs was awesome. We have a pair of turtle
doves that live around our house, and I get a similar feeling you got
seeing lambs on Easter.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/04/2017 12:51, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Thanks UEM

Here is a three year old girl's view on Easter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xgk...O60b4m&index=1

I'm sure you'll get the gist! ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:04:47 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:33:03 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:55 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I never asked for those things. You should pay for what you want to use, not just throw it into a general fund for the government to decide what to spend it on. Why should I pay for other people's kids to be educated?

Ah. I know that one. So that you'll have doctors and nurses
and engineers and stuff to take care of things for you.

Private medicine?

Engineers?!?

--
When you're having a really bad day and it seems like people are trying to **** you off, remember it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend your middle finger.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 1:49:31 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:04:47 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:33:03 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:55 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I never asked for those things. You should pay for what you want to use, not just throw it into a general fund for the government to decide what to spend it on. Why should I pay for other people's kids to be educated?

Ah. I know that one. So that you'll have doctors and nurses
and engineers and stuff to take care of things for you.

Private medicine?

Any medicine. Unless you think an illiterate doctor is
a good idea.

Engineers?!?

Sure. You don't want just any jackhole designing bridges,
dams, and brake controllers, do you?

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2017 9:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:33:03 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:55 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I never asked for those things. You should pay for what you want to use, not just throw it into a general fund for the government to decide what to spend it on. Why should I pay for other people's kids to be educated?

Ah. I know that one. So that you'll have doctors and nurses
and engineers and stuff to take care of things for you.

Cindy Hamilton

Too lazy to look it up, but it has been proven that everyone benefits
from a well educated society. I'd like to thank the people that
invented the vaccines that keep me from life threatening diseases,
thanks to the surgeon that fixed my wife, thanks to . . .
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2017 10:54 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Here's some of the eggs my (adult) daughters and I decorated this year.

https://i.imgur.com/ESWO5JM.jpg

As long as they keep wanting to drive hours to get home and decorate eggs with Dad,
I'll keep decorating eggs. I got them started when they we really young and the tradition
has stuck.

Cousin My-Fingers-Are-Purple Monster

Nice job. Good that you can keep traditions like that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:02:16 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/17/2017 9:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:33:03 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:55 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I never asked for those things. You should pay for what you want to use, not just throw it into a general fund for the government to decide what to spend it on. Why should I pay for other people's kids to be educated?

Ah. I know that one. So that you'll have doctors and nurses
and engineers and stuff to take care of things for you.

Too lazy to look it up, but it has been proven that everyone benefits
from a well educated society.

That never happens. We just pour taxes into schools and the chavs learn nothing anyway.

I'd like to thank the people that
invented the vaccines that keep me from life threatening diseases,
thanks to the surgeon that fixed my wife, thanks to . . .

Which you or your wife should have paid for, not the taxpayer.

--
The Royal Family have been declared bankrupt after receiving Richard III's parking fine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 9:55:02 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

I don't know what's wrong with some people. I posted a holiday greeting wishing EVERYONE well and someone has to turn the thread nasty. Why can't everyone reply with thanks and wish everyone else good health? My good wishes were aimed at everyone, even the trollish incandescent posterior sphincters. ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Flaming Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Hey! I forgot! Cool Easter Eggs! ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Forgetful Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 6:51:18 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Thanks. Spent weekend with my whole family in San Marcos, Tx.

How was your Easter ?

Andy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 8:33:42 PM UTC-5, Andy wrote:
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 6:51:18 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ()ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Thanks. Spent weekend with my whole family in San Marcos, Tx.

How was your Easter ?

Andy

The kitchen staff prepared a nice Easter dinner, I got seconds. Volunteers from local churches came by and brought Easter baskets for us residents. They're sweet kids. They made little paper bunnies for the baskets and put some Easter candies in the baskets. Those kids are being raised right. ヽ()ノ

[8~{} Uncle Stuffed Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:51:42 +0100, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

In the U.S., the vast majority of doctors, nurses, engineers,
scientists, etc., had their first 13 years of education paid
for by taxes.

My taxes paid for the primary and secondary education of my
younger co-workers (engineers). I'm pleased with the outcome.

And you think it wouldn't have worked with private funding?

Sure, and many people do pay for a private education for their kids in
addition to to paying taxes for the public schools.

Paying for schooling through taxes eases the burden for families with a
few children in school. Some could not afford it themselves. School is
not cheap.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

In the U.S., the vast majority of doctors, nurses, engineers,
scientists, etc., had their first 13 years of education paid
for by taxes.

My taxes paid for the primary and secondary education of my
younger co-workers (engineers). I'm pleased with the outcome.

And you think it wouldn't have worked with private funding?

Sure, and many people do pay for a private education for their kids in
addition to to paying taxes for the public schools.

So they're now paying twice for the same thing.

Paying for schooling through taxes eases the burden for families with a
few children in school. Some could not afford it themselves. School is
not cheap.

If they can't afford to educate their kids, they shouldn't have had kids. Expecting someone better off than them to pay for their kids is theft.

--
My Wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate.
She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.

Happy Easter / Happy Wester [email protected] Home Repair 2 April 5th 15 09:29 PM
HAPPY EASTER Brian Lawson Metalworking 2 April 4th 10 06:38 PM
OT Happy Easter sweet sawdust Woodworking 42 April 22nd 09 11:49 PM
Happy Easter sweet sawdust Woodturning 1 April 13th 09 01:52 AM
Happy Easter [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 1st 05 04:41 AM