Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 02:47:57 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 1:33:27 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 08:57:20 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Those are also the people who are kicking children out of school for pointing a finger and shouting,"BANG!" There was also the little kid who took a bite out of a Pop Tart and the teacher thought it looked like a gun so the kid was out of there. Those Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks need to be purged from the school systems.?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Few years ago Nevada passed the "Pop Tart Bill" (nickname). Skewls
cannot pull that crap. Kids can also wear T-shirts that display the
NRA, American flags or other types of beliefs. **** them commie
teachers and their liberal indoctrination. Spit!

€œGive me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.€ A quote from Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." -Adolf Hitler

"Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction." -Adolf Hitler

"One man with a gun can control 100 without one." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." -Adolf Hitler

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it." -Adolf Hitler

"I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few." -Adolf Hitler

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks have been going after the children of America in the education system for many years now. Everything they do is right out of the Commie/Nazi playbook. They are shoving Political Correctness, homosexuality, atheism and other Leftist male bovine droppings down throats of the country's children and the parents are letting them get away with it. By the time the kids get to college their minds are completely fracked up. Parents need to pay attention to the PLLCF nonsense and propaganda their children are being smothered with and take action. There needs to be zero tolerance for what the government schools are doing to harm children. Why do you think the government school educators are so virulently opposed to home schooling? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Educated Monster

Nazis are RIGHT wing.

--
A federal survey shows that one in twenty Americans lack basic English skills.
The good news is, even without those skills someone can still become President.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:33:35 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 02:13:27 +0100, Sam E
wrote:

On 04/25/2017 12:56 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

A truck farmer once complained to me that all he could hire were
illegals as citizens did not want to do the work. The solution would be
to pay more than the citizens were collecting in welfare or don't give
the citizens as much welfare so they need to work.

Strangely, when I saw "truck farmer" the first thing I thought of was a
truck made from marijuana (saw that in a movie once).

Yes I've seen that too. Cheech and Chong I think.

And the above is incorrect. People earning low wages can claim working
tax credits which start at the same amount as unemployment benefit. So
you never earn the same or less by doing more work.

The farmer was from New Jersey often called the Garden State for its
vegetable farms. Truck farms need a lot of laborers to pick crops
unlike those like corn or wheat that just use machines.

Everything except fragile stuff like strawberries can be machine picked.

--
It turns out a Chinese food deliveryman who was thought to be missing, was actually stuck in a Manhattan apartment building elevator for 4 days.
The man is ok, but the building's owner is charging him $1,500 rent.

Happy Easter / Happy Wester [email protected] Home Repair 2 April 5th 15 08:29 PM
HAPPY EASTER Brian Lawson Metalworking 2 April 4th 10 05:38 PM
OT Happy Easter sweet sawdust Woodworking 42 April 22nd 09 10:49 PM
Happy Easter sweet sawdust Woodturning 1 April 13th 09 12:52 AM
Happy Easter [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 1st 05 03:41 AM