Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Default BD, pick up the phone

Mike Duffy
Tue, 18 Apr 2017
16:39:22 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:54:33 +0100, David B. wrote:

(redacted) doesn't need sympathy, Mike.

So why did you say 2 posts upstream: "Perhaps they may now be more
sympathetic". As he pointed out in a parallel thread, he never
asked for sympathy. It looks more like you David are just trying
to make yourself look more empathic than your heart makes you
feel. Why is that?

He's continuing to try and stalk. And, he's only writing all this
**** about me to see if he's actually been filtered or not. He has
been, and, it's ****ing him off.

Are you aware that (redacted) had suicidal tendencies

I am aware that you keep saying so. Was this a private message you
should not have shared, a forged message, or one where you have
distorted the context? Even if it were truly something he said
publicly, it still amounts to personal feelings that a normal
person would not keep repeating.

Multiple answers. He's making assumptions, and distorting what was
actually written, to boot.

See here for a nice example. Yes, he totally ignored what you wrote,
point by point, and took it upon himself to not only discredit his
previous claim about a wasting away disease, but to slap you in the
face as well.

distorted the context, of course. As he did he
I'd credit the individual who emailed the post to me, but, I don't
want David trying to stalk them or use them to send messages to me.
As I told him, I got tired of his bull**** and I added him to
filtering; ie: ****canned him. According to that post, the 'wasting
away disease' is complete and utter BULL**** created by David Brooks
in an effort to slime.

1) Respect his privacy. Part of this is following his request not
to use his real name here, despite that fact that everyone knows
it already. I even bothered to redact it in my inclusions above
because it seems that this is too complicated for you to
understand.

He does that for google search efforts. Only an idiot wouldn't see
that. His idea of payback for getting himself dox'd in a grand way;
..nfo file release contents. Had he not created a gsv of what he
thought was my house; duplicated into multiple newsgroups as a new
post (not cross posted) he wouldn't have had his own ass dox'd as a
result. He paid another poster he met in person lip service when that
poster explained why his actions ****ed me off. And, his claim that
he was just testing to see if he could create a gsv of an address was
a damn lie, too. There was no need to 'test' it multiple times in
multiple newsgroups. He did that because I essentially got tired of
his bull**** email correspondence and told him to pound sand.
Paraphrased.

He didn't realize my email client keeps all correspondence and allows
for easy play by play reconstruction of all emails related to the
subject. Everything he sent me, as well as my replies, in the order
they were sent.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

He didn't think I had those emails, OR, would go ahead and publish
our entire conversation; which clearly indicates he had alterior
motives for contacting me from the get go. He was looking to get some
dirty **** done to another System administrator for banning him. It's
because I refused that he created the gsv (trying to intimidate me).
The gsv routine is what got him dox'd via .nfo files and usenet. He's
been looking for payback ever since.

2) Freely give tech tips if I know answers offhand, instead of
making him jump through hoops.

Yep.

3) Don't respond to posts forged in his name or posted by the
anonymous coward.

Not only does he respond, he happily quotes them verbatim before
doing so. It's all about trying to **** me over. And only an idiot
wouldn't see it for what it is. Desperation from an old man who isn't
tech savvy out to punish someone who did nothing more initially than
refuse to help him gain unauthorized access to systems he wasn't
welcome on. He was banned from them for violating their policies
multiple times. He still thinks it's perfectly okay to create new
accounts and/or use other means to evade the bans already set. He has
no concept of other peoples property.

4) Don't go on about stuff he did during the previous millenium
that he has apologized for several times.

He'll never stop doing that. As I've written, multiple times, it's
always been about trying to **** me over because I refused to help
him **** someone else over. Everytime he takes a shot at me and
misses, and I return fire and score a direct hit, it ****es him off
that much more. He stupidly thought he could 'force my hand' with his
bull**** gsv routines. It only backfired and got him in a world of
****. As a result of his actions, I learned he has a serious drinking
problem, he's abusive, and doesn't respect anyone or their stuff.

He copies my stuff without permission, uploads it elsewhere, and
provides urls to it. he also bragged multiple times, after
threatening to do it, posting the short video that no longer has an
audio track to youtube. He tried to solicit help to restore the
missing audio track because he thought I had a speech issue; which is
a lie, and he knows it too. He just wanted to have a viable copy of
the video to try and **** me over with it. As he does other things.

When I did eventually provide a functional copy of the video
(granted, I did encrypt the zip file, so he can't just unzip and
abuse it) he proceeded to solicit the help of others to gain access
to it's contents for him.

In the process, he exposed the incompetence of the lead researcher
for Malwarebytes. When I laughingly pointed that out, he quickly
generated a bull**** story about lengthy discussions between him and
the incompetent one claiming they discussed all sorts of shenanigans
I supposedly did. I did NOTHING OF THE SORT and the incompetent
researcher had no right to try and get him access to my zip file.

It wasn't malware, AND, I'm a former employee of the same company.
The entire shenanigans claim is the direct result of her
demonstrating serious incompetence of the matter. Not only did she
expose her own ignorance, she exposed that of others as David was
only too happy to say she asked others to help her, and they all
FAILED to gain entry into that zip file.

I'm sure he forwarded carefully taken snippits of usenet posts to the
individual in an effort to rile them up, so, that's when he came up
with the shenanigans nonsense; which is exactly! what that was, too.

I didn't make trouble/cause problems for any of my coworkers. Not one
single time. I got along fine with ALL of them, even when I was told
not to worry about any of the bugs/security vulnerabilities I found
on my own, years! prior to any of them becoming public thanks to
project zero. I was told years prior that it wasn't any of my
concern, nothing to worry about, they had it under control. They
never did. They just didn't expect anyone to discover them outside
the company.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Mike Duffy news:wn1xqg0e2490$.lf97emk51pad.dlg@
40tude.net Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:08:57 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:24:34 -0700, Naturous wrote:

Mike Duffy formulated on Tuesday :

5) Tell him politely when I believe he is mistaken.

Perhaps some of your relatives being dox'd here
would change your friendly attitude towards him?

In fact, that is one of the things I told him was a mistake.

You don't have all the facts of the matter, though. David is being a
bit more than dishonest concerning this entire subject.

See he

First round (live warning shot, no ID provided so far)
MID:

Response from Eagle:
MID:

Second round (live, ID provided, Direct hit)
MID:

I ONLY RESPONDED to his attack, I didn't initiate it. Go ahead,
review the MIDs for yourself. I've even included clickable links
showing the raw posts the MIDs point to.

You may not agree with what I did, but, you can not only see I didn't
start it, I gave him a chance to stop before I did anything. He made
the mistake, Mike. I just gave him a taste of his own medicine.

The pastepic links are dead, because *I* killed them a few days after
the posts went live. I'm not the dickhead bully he's trying to paint
me as.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Naturous news Apr 2017 23:42:40 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

Mike Duffy pretended :
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:24:34 -0700, Naturous wrote:

Mike Duffy formulated on Tuesday :

5) Tell him politely when I believe he is mistaken.

Perhaps some of your relatives being dox'd here
would change your friendly attitude towards him?

In fact, that is one of the things I told him was a mistake.

I wonder why he didn't give your view of the doxing any credence.

It wasn't deserving of any. He was/still is? under the mistaken
impression that I started with you.

I would have, but I have alot of respect for your views,
especially the doxing.

You're full of ****, too.

First round (live warning shot, no ID provided so far)
MID:

Response from Eagle:
MID:

Second round (live, ID provided, Direct hit)
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Diesel brought next idea :
RonNNN
Tue, 18
Apr 2017 21:19:26 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

In article ,
lid says...

Mike 'came late to the party', Dave!

FWIW, I don't trust the posting persona calling itself 'Mike Duffy'.

A 'sock' for sure! (Probably RonNNN!)

Oh no! My cover's been blown! Way to go Mr. Bad Guy Hunter! LOL!

David is an idiot, clearly. I've known Mike Duffy and yourself for a
considerable amount of time. Mike is *not* a sock of yours.

As far as the other dave is concerned, I don't take anything he
writes at face value, either. He claimed I forked a pic of tar
slopping (his pathetic attempt to insult those who are in the paving
business);

No, it wasn't an insult to the roofing workers at all, it was a
truthful claim to you being a non union scab tar slopper. There is a
difference that you clearly were too stoopid to see.

which I've *never* done, myself.

BULL****. I saw the video of you on the roof slopping tar.

He just straight up, LIED
about the pic and my having done that for a living because he got
****ed off about my mudslinger comment directed towards him. He
forgot that he'd already told me he was a 'plasterer'

No, I did not 'forget' meathead.

Or his bull**** comment about discussing myself with local police in
this area. First, it was a recording, then, when pressed, his story
changed into a text file. That would be easy to 'share' with us all,
yet, nothing. Just like the pic that doesn't exist concerning my
slopping tar.

My bad for not keeping that video you posted. So you pardon Me for not
spending My limited time looking for it?

As for his claims he built his truck, he's directly contradicting
previous limited discussion concerning it as well. He didn't build
the damn truck, he had it built.

Partially right. I had the frame and the engine and the 2 speed trans
built for Me, as well as the paint and the powder coating work. The
rest of the truck I built.

That conversation came up concerning
money comparisons. The track truck I have, that he'll likely *never*
get pics of has my blood, sweat and tears on it.

LIAR. You don't have such a "track truck" and have never proved you do.

Whatever I didn't
build myself, I *did* participate in it's construction.

LIAR.

(Naturous) cannot claim the same. His idea of building something is
paying somebody else to do it, for him.

The engine and trans was very expensive to have built for Me. So was
the paint and powder coat work.

Just like BD's claim of building a house once. When pressed, he hired
people to do the work, but attempted to take credit for things he
himself, had nothing to do with.

Dave owns a house and a boat, do you? 8-o

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Diesel wrote :
[...]

Your threats mean nothing, LIAR. Just you bellowing like a turkey in
heat.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Diesel was thinking very hard :
I'm not the dickhead bully he's trying to paint
me as.

Yes you are, and a ****ed up asshole LIAR to boot.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

It happens that Diesel formulated :
YOU tried to dox mine, first. I gave you several chances to stop,
several!

BULL****. You doxed those people and started this **** cook, and I'll
bet Mike and EVERYONE ELSE that remember this bull**** will agree.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Naturous explained :
It happens that Diesel formulated :
YOU tried to dox mine, first. I gave you several chances to stop,
several!

BULL****. You doxed those people and started this **** cook, and I'll bet
Mike and EVERYONE ELSE that remember this bull**** will agree.

BTW cook, you doxed some of those innocent people AGAIN the past few
days.
You are a lying simple minded ******* cook.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:46:28 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

Just like BD's claim of building a house once. When pressed, he hired
people to do the work, but attempted to take credit for things he
himself, had nothing to do with.

General contractors take credit for building homes each and every day.

yet he hires people to do the actually labor.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:46:29 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

It wasn't deserving of any. He was/still is? under the mistaken
impression that I started with you.

It was not really a dispute over which of you in your escalating war was
the first to attempt or threaten to dox. BD was the first with that sort of
foolishness as I recall. It was more to the point that his niece should not
suffer as a result.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

Default About Dustin (was - BD, pick up the phone)

On 19/04/2017 11:28, burfordTjustice wrote:

snip ********. you be da sucka

Which part of the post don't you believe?

=

I don't have to /remember/, Dustin. Here are *your very own words*,
straight from the Usenet records:-

=

I have a
rare genetic's related illness.. My breaths will continue to get shorter
until.. I just stop breathing outright. Hopefully that's still a few years
away, but.. sometimes; I can feel it.

I might look like a high school kid still, but on some days, I can feel my
real age creeping up on me with the illness I have. I especially enjoy dr
visits where they can see my birthdate but aren't doing the math to get my
age and so list the things I'll experience in my late teens, early twenties
and into my thirties, and fourties as well assuming I live that long.

The first time that happened, the dr scared me a bit..(He thought I was
twenty something). I've been experiencing the later symptoms for several
years now and I know i'm getting worse, I can feel it. Some days are better
than others tho.

They don't have a cure for my illness, but they do have a stop gap measure
to artificially introduce a missing enzyme back into my body; but I'm not
cool with blood transfusions and i'd have to start doing that sooner rather
than later and it'll only buy me a few years tops. They can't even
guarantee it would give me five more for the hassle. Not to mention the
cost for the treatment. 30k each time. It's insane!

I could have gone my entire life without being around cigs or smoking
myself and it still wouldn't matter due to genetics. Some things are just
beyond an individual persons control. So, for the most part I just tell
myself that I'm fine and most anybody would be out of breath from walking
up all those damn stairs. [g]

It's especially fun when you get light headed and see stars and you didn't
even really do anything stressful. If I'm sitting down and get up too fast,
I can pass the **** out due to low oxygen levels/low blood pressure
sometimes and it's all related to something I can't fix that I didn't
catch; I was born with it. Every year I'd have to have blood work done so
they could monitor this stupid ****ing enzyme that hasn't even been in
trace amount levels since I was seventeen years old. When I turned
eighteen, I told the drs to stick those needles up their asses; I wasn't
coming back for more. It was the same old story anyway; yes, it's less this
year than last year, or.. we can't even find trace amounts anymore; your
Liver has stopped producing it outright. This is what you will begin to
experience as you continue to age.. and they'd list symptoms.

Basically what it boils down to is this: I'll either die from cardiac
arrest that'll be painful for a little bit, or suffocate as my oxygen
levels plumit because my lungs aren't converting enough anymore. This is
what I have to look forward to, pending a car wreck or home invasion or
something doesn't get me first.

Now, you try living with that knowledge since you were a little fellow and
see if it doesn't affect your attitude and outlook on things ever so
slightly. Especially when you start to feel what the drs have told you for
years you would eventually experience. You find that you don't have enough
time to complete everything you had in mind; and that you most likely will
be leaving sooner than some other people and you had no control over any of
it.

Message ID

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...4.75.214.90%3E

=

I personally don't believe you were lying about this condition (perhaps
I shouldn't have referred to it as an illness, but I'm sure folk got the
gist of what I meant).

Quite a burden for you to be carrying all your life. Remember, though,
that God never gives any of us a burden which we are unable to carry.
Remember that poem I quoted to you before?

http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/footprints.htm

Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream.

I dreamed I was walking along the beach
with the Lord..

Across the sky flashed scenes from my life..
For each scene, I noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand,
one belonging to me, and the other to the Lord..

When the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of my life
there was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life.

This really bothered me
and I questioned the Lord about it:
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why
when I need you most you would leave me."

The Lord replied:
"My precious child, I love you and would
never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints, it was then
that I carried you."

by Mary Stevenson

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

On 4/19/2017 12:01 PM, David B. wrote:
[...]

Pulmonary hypertension? I know a bit about it because I had secondary
pulmonary hypertension caused by a pulmonary embolism cured by surgery.
I was in bad shape for over a year but that was over 16 years ago.
Sounds like something a guy I know has. His lung capacity is maybe 30%.
At 20% they might give a lung transplant but he is about 70 and
probably would not get one. He carries oxygen all the time.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On 19/04/2017 13:46, Diesel wrote:
posting the short video that no longer has an
audio track to youtube.

Show us a link to that YouTube video if you are telling the truth, Dustin.

No - you cannot do so, can you?

That makes you a liar.

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

It happens that Mike Duffy formulated :
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:46:29 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

It wasn't deserving of any. He was/still is? under the mistaken
impression that I started with you.

It was not really a dispute over which of you in your escalating war was
the first to attempt or threaten to dox. BD was the first with that sort of
foolishness as I recall. It was more to the point that his niece should not
suffer as a result.

As I recall, Mike, it was one of cooks pals who started the doxing on
My Family. cook [small "c" for disrespect] jumped in and escallated the
doxing of My Family. I made the threat to dox dustin and his Brother
but never did. It was then that the pic of cooks house and van was
posted, and soon after that, the web site of the cook house was shaded
to hide it from viewers. Little does cook know, I saved the pics of his
house, and the view from above.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Naturous news Apr 2017 14:33:24 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

As far as the other dave is concerned, I don't take anything he
writes at face value, either. He claimed I forked a pic of tar
slopping (his pathetic attempt to insult those who are in the
paving business);

No, it wasn't an insult to the roofing workers at all, it was a
truthful claim to you being a non union scab tar slopper. There is
a difference that you clearly were too stoopid to see.

Bull****! You claimed such jobs pay minimum wage. They don't. I checked
on it this morning, my damn self. I called some local places that pave
driveways and commercial roads as well as roofing companies. The
laborers aren't even paid minimum wage. The average around here (just
for the laborers) is over $15 an hour.

which I've *never* done, myself.

BULL****. I saw the video of you on the roof slopping tar.

Fork MID/url, etc to this supposed video. I've never released any video
of myself on a roof! I have released pics of myself on a roof, clearly
installing a solar panel; my electrical tools are clearly visible in
the pic, too, lying prick. In fact, I shared a couple of pics taken on
that jobsite! I'd be more than happy to upload them (again) to picpaste
and fork the url, if you'd like. Hell, I even discussed the coolest job
(imo) I've done so far in the world of electrical. Installing a solar
panel array with an inverter that causes the client to get a small
check from the power company every month, instead of! a bill. h0
****ing h0.

You are straight up, LYING YOUR ****ING ASS OFF. I repeat, I've never
done ANY roofing jobs, or pavement jobs of any kind. AND, neither of
those jobs pays minimum wage around here, either. I called several
places today from the phonebook to check on that for myself. I ALSO
called a couple of buddies irl who do it for a living, and they laughed
their ****ing asses off.

I've done IT most of my life as well as electrical work nearly a decade
now. I find the skillsets compliment each other, quite nicely. Both of
which are a ways above your paygrade! Fact is, I'm a lot smarter than
you'll ever be. And, I don't mind a little 'bragging' about that,
either.

Prior to all of that, my first job was a landscaper, during the summer
when I was sixteen years old along with a grounds keeper for a spoiled
richs kids summer camp (two jobs, full time!); and I didn't make
minimum wage for either of those jobs. I've *never* had a job that paid
minimum wage, even as a teenager! How long did it take you to earn all
40 credits for the IRS, David? I maxxed out at 40 credits in my
twenties. How about you, buddy? how about you...

The IRS is just straight up ****ing me over for the rest of the time
I've got left to be able to work. I'll never see a quarter of what they
took out of my checks, then, or now. I've had weekly paychecks larger
than the max you can get upon retirement age, once a month! I deal with
cash, asshat, not **** me good 401k or the stock market.

I don't gamble, and, that's what you're doing when you play the stocks
game. Fine with me if you wanna take risk of losing your money over
night. I don't have that problem. I want for nothing, my family members
(who don't live with me) want for nothing, either. I see to it! My mom
doesn't live in a beat up house in need of repairs because her son is
too lazy to fix it or too stingy to hire a professional to do it. My
brother is okay, too. I see to it. They make their own way, but, I
happily ensure they don't have too! And, it's not a handout, it's the
way I WAS RAISED. You take care of your family if you're able, no if
ands or buts, period.

He just straight up, LIED
about the pic and my having done that for a living because he got
****ed off about my mudslinger comment directed towards him. He
forgot that he'd already told me he was a 'plasterer'

No, I did not 'forget' meathead.

Yea, you did. You had no idea I had the post, complete with full
headers and MIDs. Until I reminded you, by sharing it.

Or his bull**** comment about discussing myself with local police
in this area. First, it was a recording, then, when pressed, his
story changed into a text file. That would be easy to 'share'
with us all, yet, nothing. Just like the pic that doesn't exist
concerning my slopping tar.

My bad for not keeping that video you posted. So you pardon Me for
not spending My limited time looking for it?

The video I posted? I've only posted one, you lying asshole. David
brooks took it, did something to it with his mac, and removed outright,
removed! the damn audio track. He was stupid (yes, stupid) enough to
work from his original copy of the video, instead of doing what any
reasonably intelligent person would have known to do; work from copies,
NEVER the original. For ANY reason. Because, things happen, and if you
**** the original, you're ****ed. Like David is. Now, he's at my mercy
concerning the contents of that .zip file. He can't find a single
****ing so called 'expert' able to unzip it for him. Nobody he's asked
has been able to break the crypto algorithm I DESIGNED originally as a
kid and used on it.

You lied about your truck, you lied about the supposed discussion you
had with the local police concerning me. What cracks me up though is
that you actually thought people would take you seriously on that.
Nobody in an official position is going to talk to some out of state
****** like you about a resident of this state. There is no such
recording, and, there's no 'text' file, either. And, btw, recordings
don't magically become 'text'. You lying, piece of ****.

As for his claims he built his truck, he's directly contradicting
previous limited discussion concerning it as well. He didn't
build the damn truck, he had it built.

Partially right. I had the frame and the engine and the 2 speed
trans built for Me, as well as the paint and the powder coating
work. The rest of the truck I built.

Nice try... but, as promised, here's the MID of you being honest about
your truck:

It was expensive to build a promod truck, and yes, I had most of it
done at a shop specializing in building race cars and trucks. Jealous?
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep. I do the maintanance on it. If I need parts, I get them from the
shop that built My promod truck.

The shop that 'built your truck'. As in, NOT YOU. I wrenched on mine! I
welded on mine, and I actually did wire mine. And, I'm not talking
about just the ****ing running lights, either. I even wrote the custom
software that is flashed into the ECMs eeprom that is under the control
of an actual laptop computer, also running custom software written by
me! Btw, you ignorant asswipe, that laptop isn't running Windows. ROFL.
It's Linux powered, baby!

Like I said, YOU DIDN'T build it. You had others do most of the 'hard
work' because your illiterate ass doesn't know how to do much of
ANYTHING to a vehicle. I've got more MIDs of you bragging about the
monies you used to PAY OTHER PEOPLE to build your truck, as I said all
along.

David Brooks, paying attention? I got your buddy DEAD TO RIGHTS LYING
HIS ASS OFF concerning just how much he actually did on his 'promod'.
Isn't howardknight fantastic? ROFL! I told you, there's a big ****ing
difference between tossing cash around for others to do the work for
you, vs doing it yourself. Eagle did NOT build his ****ing truck. He
can't tell me much about the engines specs itself, because without
looking at paperwork (they probably didn't give him), he doesn't know
anything about it.

I asked about the headlight issue and if he solved it for a specific
reason, and, now, I will tell you the reason. As, it's WELL KNOWN in
chevy circles for those older trucks. Chevy went cheap on the wiring,
the headlights from factory! are lucky to be getting 6 or so volts out
of the 12volt system on a good day. So, the fix is adding a relay to
the wires originally going to your bulbs, to power the relay. The relay
then kicks over 12 volts right off your battery to fire the lights! And
you didn't know anything about this, because you DID NOT build your
truck. You tossed money at it, and, that's ALL you did. You have one
relay for low beam and one for high beam, ON EACH headlight. This way,
you can still use the original light switches in the cab, but, with the
relays, they actually get the full 12 volts (almost 14 when the truck
is running, depending on power drain on alternator) so they are nice
and bright, like you'd expect them to be! It's a well known 'fix' for
the dim as **** all headlights on the classic chevys.

LIAR. You don't have such a "track truck" and have never proved
you do.

Incorrect. I've never provided pics of it. And, I see no reason to do
so, either.

For the same reason I already stated, concerning the gun pic I shared
with you. From the same MID where you got busted LYING about you
building your truck:

Yes you did. You were backed up into a corner and borrowed those pea
shooters. You took a couple of shots of them and tried to claim they
were yours, ****ing liar.

I didn't borrow a god damn thing. They are my guns. Who the **** is
going to bother lying about owning a hipoint? If I was going to do
something as you just accused me of doing in the very same post where
you forgot about writing who really built your promod, I'd have opted
for something MUCH nicer than a ****ing POS, mass produced hipoint .380
pistol.

(Naturous) cannot claim the same. His idea of building something
is paying somebody else to do it, for him.

The engine and trans was very expensive to have built for Me. So
was the paint and powder coat work.

I have no doubt. Point is, you had it all done, you didn't participate
in any aspect of it. Which is why you couldn't provide me any specific
details concerning that engine; so I couldn't put the figures into the
Dyno software and see what your engine is making at various rpm ranges.
Because, YOU DON'T KNOW those details. You didn't even know such
software existed:

Diesel formulated on Monday :
ghost truck, yet you have software that pre determines an engines
performance? I call you on this dusty...you are a liar.

So you think I'm bluffing do you? Okay... [g]

I'll show my hand then.

http://picpaste.com/qF9yQC6q.jpg

So those engine specs of yours? We can run the numbers.. [g]

What am I supposed to do with this?
Send it without the picpaste and I'll read it.

OTH, I can tell you about every single nut and bolt on mine! Every
single wire it's got on it, every single piece of electronics on board,
every weld spot! Everything, I know my truck, because unlike you, I
BUILT it, mostly, myself! And what I didn't do entirely by myself, I
gladly participated in assisting; because I LIKE TO LEARN. And they
were more than welcome to have the free labor from me and were happy to
teach me!

Just like BD's claim of building a house once. When pressed, he
hired people to do the work, but attempted to take credit for
things he himself, had nothing to do with.

Dave owns a house and a boat, do you? 8-o

David like you, didn't build either of them, but tried to mislead
others into thinking he did 'build his house'; As with you, I've got
MIDs of that conversation too, and, I'll share them, if you want me
too. BFG

I owned a boat for a single summer, realized what a money pit they are
and sold it at a significant loss the same fall. As for my house, yes,
I own it, outright. No mortgage. I own the acres it's sitting on, and
ALL OF THE heavy machinery sitting around this place is paid for,
outright too. I don't owe the bank or anyone else a ****ing thing for
ANY of it. My shop that's also on my property a ways off from the main
house is bought and paid for, outright too. As are the lifts, the
plasma cutter, the welding equipment and my other ****ing tools inside
of it.

Btw, you don't even own pipe bending equipment, whereas, Not only do I
own some, I actually know how to use it, too. I've done my own exhaust
work and fabricated my own roll cages too. I have almost everything I
need tool wise to build damn near anything I can imagine. I don't have
to take my rides to a 'shop' to have them wrench on it for me, unless I
want to! As in, it's cheaper for me timewise to pay somebody else than
it would be for me to take time off from work and do it. So, fawk you,
very much.

And, the fact you paid with a credit card and couldn't find my property
to stalk me with is a an excellent example of my ability to keep my
meatspace hidden from wannabe stalkers like you and David.

As I've told both of your stupid asses, You've only got drop site mail
box addresses on me. Dropsites, you dumb ****tard. NOT my meatspace.

How do you like those urls above, you lying asshole? Aren't MIDs and
howardknight just the coolest ****ing thing? :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Naturous news Apr 2017 14:37:45 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

Diesel wrote :
Naturous news 18 Apr 2017 23:42:40 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

Mike Duffy pretended :
[...]

Hah! Threats are for weaklings unable to do what they say they'll do.
I've yet to threaten you, punkass lying bitch. I've made good on
everything I told you I'd do to you. And those ****ing MIDs prove that
as well as who actually started the entire doxing of family members
too. So, continue crying like a bitch about it if you'd like. It isn't
my fault you grossly under estimated your opponents abilities. That was
a very stupid thing for you to have done. Just like your ancestors.
Thought you could run the 'white man' off. Hah! Hows life on the
reservation these days? We didn't 'run' anywhere, We rounded what was
left of your primitive ****s up like cattle, those we didn't kill by
the ****load with advanced weapons technology compared to your bows and
arrows, that is.

Your ancestors didn't stand a ****ing chance. That's what you get for
not knowing the full capabilties of your 'enemy' And - just like your
ancestors, you went and repeated history by not knowing the full
capabilities I have when you decided to declare war on me. Bad, move on
your part.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Mike Duffy
news 15:59:00 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:46:29 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

It wasn't deserving of any. He was/still is? under the mistaken
impression that I started with you.

It was not really a dispute over which of you in your escalating
war was the first to attempt or threaten to dox. BD was the first
with that sort of foolishness as I recall. It was more to the
point that his niece should not suffer as a result.

My brother and his family had nothing to do with Eagles issue with me,
either. Yet, he happily! tried to place them in danger. I only did to
him what he tried doing to me, first.

Threats are for nutless cowards, like him. If I write that I'm going to
do something if you do something first, I really do mean it, and, I
really will do it. That's an important distinction. I believe in giving
fair warning, but, if the warning isn't headed, I was raised to carry
out what I said I'd do. as in, Do what you say you're going to do, Your
word is your honor and it's all you really have at the end of the day.
If your word isn't worth ****, you aren't worth ****. I'm old school, I
was raised old school, and I'll carry that to my grave.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Naturous news Apr 2017 16:34:35 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

It happens that Mike Duffy formulated :
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:46:29 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

It wasn't deserving of any. He was/still is? under the mistaken
impression that I started with you.

It was not really a dispute over which of you in your escalating
war was the first to attempt or threaten to dox. BD was the first
with that sort of foolishness as I recall. It was more to the
point that his niece should not suffer as a result.

As I recall, Mike, it was one of cooks pals who started the doxing
on My Family. cook [small "c" for disrespect] jumped in and
escallated the doxing of My Family. I made the threat to dox
dustin and his Brother but never did.

The MIDs prove you're a liar.

First round (live warning shot, no ID provided so far)
MID:

Response from Eagle:
MID:

Second round (live, ID provided, Direct hit)
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Naturous news Apr 2017 14:39:17 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

Diesel was thinking very hard :
I'm not the dickhead bully he's trying to paint
me as.

Yes you are, and a ****ed up asshole LIAR to boot.

These MIDs would disagree with you:

First round (live warning shot, no ID provided so far)
MID:

Response from Eagle:
MID:

Second round (live, ID provided, Direct hit)
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Naturous news Apr 2017 14:41:18 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

It happens that Diesel formulated :
YOU tried to dox mine, first. I gave you several chances to stop,
several!

BULL****. You doxed those people and started this **** cook, and
I'll bet Mike and EVERYONE ELSE that remember this bull**** will
agree.

These MIDs tell the tale...I wasn't bull****ting, I didn't start with
you, and I did give you several! chances to stop what you were doing
before things got real nasty for you. You made the decision to
continue, so I did what I told you I'd do. It's that simple. No spin,
that's how it happened. No need to take my word for it, review the MIDs
for yourself.

First round (live warning shot, no ID provided so far)
MID:

Response from Eagle:
MID:

Second round (live, ID provided, Direct hit)
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Naturous news Apr 2017 14:42:49 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

Naturous explained :
It happens that Diesel formulated :
YOU tried to dox mine, first. I gave you several chances to
stop, several!

BULL****. You doxed those people and started this **** cook, and
I'll bet Mike and EVERYONE ELSE that remember this bull**** will
agree.

BTW cook, you doxed some of those innocent people AGAIN the past
few days.

Yes, yes I did. I don't think you quite understand just how serious I
am concerning a score to settle with you. You will, though. And,
according to these:

First round (live warning shot, no ID provided so far)
MID:

Response from Eagle:
MID:

Second round (live, ID provided, Direct hit)
MID:

I didn't start with you. You started with me, but I'm going to see
that it's finished for you, and how.

You are a lying simple minded ******* cook.

Your efforts to be intentionally disrespectful aren't helping you out
here, buddy. But, hey, it's your funeral.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

Frank "frank news Apr 2017 16:13:21 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

[snip]

Pulmonary hypertension?

No.

I know a bit about [snip...]

Frank, David brooks has been a long time 'enemy' of mine, because he
wasn't able to hire me to do some blackhat hacking on his behalf. He
has a well known and established track record of stalking people.
Please don't feed him as you're presently doing.

You certainly don't need to take my word for it, either. You are
welcome to read the email correspondence between him and myself which
led up to the 'doxing' wars he initiated, several years ago. I
preserved them as a single plaintext file. It's available via this
link:

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

The individual you replied to is a bat**** crazy cyberstalker who,
prior to encountering me, thought he was untouchable. As I wrote
above tho, feel free not to take my word for it, read the emails for
yourself and form your own opinion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 21:50:36 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel formulated on Tuesday :
I can go back and find the posts about you bragging about buying it,
already built

Then do it.

With great pleasure...

It was expensive to build a promod truck, and yes, I had most of it
done at a shop specializing in building race cars and trucks. Jealous?
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep. I do the maintanance on it. If I need parts, I get them from the
shop that built My promod truck.

:-)

Wanna lie some more, Naturous? [g]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 21:57:49 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

on 4/18/2017, Diesel supposed :
I can post those MIDs too where I
tried to get you to fork engine specs so I could run them thru
the Dyno software i've got.

I chose not to share that cook, and the dyno tuning was an option
I chose so I could use the computerized hardware I use to 'tune'
the power curve which I didn't have until about a year ago. Now I
use a laptop to tune the engine for the track conditions I deal
with for top performance.

You seem to be a bit more than confused with the word Dyno in the
context in which I used it. I'm not talking about the Dyno your truck
goes on to have it tested out. I'm talking about the Dyno SOFTWARE
used by serious engine builders that spec it on paper, before the
engine itself is even built. This gives them the opportunity to make
changes and see the differences, before committing the actual
hardware on/or inside the engine itself. It's a simulator,
essentially.

You had no idea such software even existed.

WRONG. Assuming makes you an ass.

Oh? See he

Diesel formulated on Monday :
ghost truck, yet you have software that pre determines an engines
performance? I call you on this dusty...you are a liar.

So you think I'm bluffing do you? Okay... [g]

I'll show my hand then.

http://picpaste.com/qF9yQC6q.jpg

So those engine specs of yours? We can run the numbers.. [g]

What am I supposed to do with this?
Send it without the picpaste and I'll read it.

I make it a point NOT to assume anything about you, Naturous. I know
for an absolute fact that you lie like a rug. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

On 4/19/2017 3:41 PM, Diesel wrote:
[...]

Do not want to open your zip file so I won't know. Thought it was a
decent discussion on pensions and social security differences between UK
and US. There are a lot of folks as you describe inhabiting these
newsgroups. It is a shame as I do not like the twitterverse where you
are limited in exchanges.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On 19/04/2017 20:40, Diesel wrote:
[...]

*WOW*!

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel pretended :
Naturous news Apr 2017 21:50:36 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel formulated on Tuesday :
I can go back and find the posts about you bragging about buying it,
already built

Then do it.

With great pleasure...

It was expensive to build a promod truck, and yes, I had most of it
done at a shop specializing in building race cars and trucks. Jealous?
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep. I do the maintanance on it. If I need parts, I get them from the
shop that built My promod truck.

:-)

Wanna lie some more, Naturous? [g]

Your twisting My words won't save your lying ass cook.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel brought next idea :
[...]

for an absolute fact that I lie like a rug. :-)

THAT is how it sHOULD read cook, you stoopid little boy.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

David B. laid this down on his screen :

BULL****. Show the truck then, liar.

And, the fact you paid with a credit card and couldn't find my property
to stalk me

..98C? Wow! A whole 98C and got your whole history. Gee willekers!
BHAHAHAHA!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Diesel presented the following explanation :
Your threats mean nothing, LIAR. Just you bellowing like a turkey
in heat.

Hah!

Yeah... it was funny....BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Diesel brought next idea :
The MIDs prove

That you are spinning a fabrication, liar.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Diesel explained on 4/19/2017 :
I didn't start with you. You started with me, but I'm going to see
that it's finished for you, and how.

A threat? I thought you didn't make threats cook. lol
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Diesel wrote on 4/19/2017 :
These MIDs tell the tale

Yeah, the spinning of the truth by dingleberry cook.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

Frank wrote :
It is a shame as I do not like the twitterverse where you are limited in
exchanges.

Nor do I Frank. Twisting the truth is a trait of this fool named dustin
cook aka diesel.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Diesel explained :
The IRS is just straight up ****ing me over for the rest of the time
I've got left to be able to work. I'll never see a quarter of what they
took out of my checks, then, or now. I've had weekly paychecks larger
than the max you can get upon retirement age, once a month! I deal with
cash, asshat, not **** me good 401k or the stock market.

More BULL**** from the lying rim queen dustin cook.
You don't work full time, you wait for jobs to come around and only to
put food in your dog face mug. You live off your brother and spend your
time on the puter.
Lazy tippy tappy computer freak.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2017 7:46 AM, Diesel wrote:

[...]

[snip ****]

Shut the hell up. No one gives a ****.

STOP CROSS-POSTING TO ALT.HOME.REPAIR

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

Frank "frank news 19 Apr 2017 16:13:21 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

[...]

No worries. I chose to host it on a trusted domain for a reason. So
that others, if they so choose, may know exactly what they're getting
themselves into, should they make the same mistake I did, some years
back, by answering him the first time...

Thought it was a decent discussion on pensions and social security
differences between UK and US.

I agree.

There are a lot of folks as you describe inhabiting these
newsgroups.

Indeed. sadly though, it's not by any means restricted to usenet.
It's the incorrect thinking many people have while online; they are
untouchable and invincible, so they become what I call, keyboard
cowboys. Until they run across someone like me, that is. I'm by no
means the only individual who has the same abilities as myself, or
better. Not by a long shot.

It is a shame as I do not like the twitterverse where you are
limited in exchanges.

I have no use for twitter, facebook, etc. If I want to be social, I
hangout with my friends irl. Not strangers on the internet.