Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Default BD, pick up the phone

David B. has brought this to us :
On 17/04/2017 16:24, Naturous wrote:
David B. presented the following explanation :
On 17/04/2017 10:52, Diesel wrote:

I told David B. about my 'illness' a long
time ago. He forgot, I suppose.

No - I haven't forgotten, Dustin.

I thought OTHER folk might like to be made aware that you have a rare
wasting disease. Perhaps they may now be more sympathetic towards you as
they DO now know.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's not nice, Eagle. :-(

Do remember that no matter HOW bad Dustin has been, he's still somebody's son
and his family will be devastated when he dies.

Who? His brother?
I have no compasion for that punk Dave.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2017 7:57 AM, David B. wrote:
On 16/04/2017 23:37, Shadow wrote:

Even someone that has NEVER paid income tax has a right to a pension
in the UK.

*NOT TRUE* Please familiarize yourself with the FACTS!

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/i...11364069362015

The top pay out is $194 US per week. Much less than what you can get
here from SS. My wife has not worked for 50 years and gets more.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:30:16 +0100
"David B." wrote:

his family will be devastated when he dies.

There is not proof of that, they may rejoice and throw a party!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 17/04/2017 17:56, Naturous wrote:
David B. was thinking very hard :
On 17/04/2017 16:21, Naturous wrote:
David B. has brought this to us :

[....]
YW :-) I know you enjoy your flirtation with automobiles! When we
first 'met' on Usenet we discussed you possibly importing an old
Rover - remember that?!!

Yep! They have very interesting lines. There is one other British car
I like but just can't put a name to it. It was used as a drag racer
in the 60's and 70's and as a street hotrod. "Wheeler Dealers" had
one they built up and it looked real cool.

This is it...
http://tiny.cc/elilky

My first guess was that it's a pre-war Ford PREFECT

Substantiated here! https://goo.gl/HfujcU

Close but the name is "Anglia" made by ford.

Oops! ;-)

You are right!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_A...tol.750pix.jpg

--
David B.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 17/04/2017 17:53, Frank wrote:
On 4/17/2017 7:57 AM, David B. wrote:
On 16/04/2017 23:37, Shadow wrote:

Even someone that has NEVER paid income tax has a right to a pension
in the UK.

*NOT TRUE* Please familiarize yourself with the FACTS!

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/i...11364069362015

Following tread, I have a friend retired from 19 years in the US Navy
that gets a pension. He then went to work in industry, is 67 years old
and collects US Social Security. He's still working too.

Maybe there is also confusion in pension vs dole in UK. Those of us in
US think that everyone not working in UK is on the dole?

Well, that simply is not true, Frank!

I'm delighted to advise that I have NEVER been 'on the dole'! :-)

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 17/04/2017 19:49, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/17/2017 7:57 AM, David B. wrote:
On 16/04/2017 23:37, Shadow wrote:

Even someone that has NEVER paid income tax has a right to a pension
in the UK.

*NOT TRUE* Please familiarize yourself with the FACTS!

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/i...11364069362015

The top pay out is $194 US per week. Much less than what you can get
here from SS. My wife has not worked for 50 years and gets more.

Whereabouts is "here" Ed?

I'm pleased for your wife, regardless!

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 17/04/2017 10:52, Diesel wrote:
Naturous news Apr 2017 22:39:42 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

That Chevy C10 pro mod took a few bucks, but it
was fun building it.

ROFL. Except, that you, personally, didn't build it. You *bought* it
already built. There *is* a difference.

I'm not sure that what you claim is true, Dustin.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2017 6:49 PM, David B. wrote:
On 17/04/2017 17:53, Frank wrote:
On 4/17/2017 7:57 AM, David B. wrote:
On 16/04/2017 23:37, Shadow wrote:

Even someone that has NEVER paid income tax has a right to a pension
in the UK.

*NOT TRUE* Please familiarize yourself with the FACTS!

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/i...11364069362015

Following tread, I have a friend retired from 19 years in the US Navy
that gets a pension. He then went to work in industry, is 67 years
old and collects US Social Security. He's still working too.

Maybe there is also confusion in pension vs dole in UK. Those of us
in US think that everyone not working in UK is on the dole?

Well, that simply is not true, Frank!

I'm delighted to advise that I have NEVER been 'on the dole'! :-)

I hope so. I heard one time that folks considered terrorists if they
stayed in UK went to UK and got the dole (welfare). Also a colleague
working there told me he could live nearly as well not working.

Then there was a German that I worked with in the US got transferred
around and back to Germany and was riffed. I had recommended him doing
some consulting for the US and he said it was not worth his while as it
would interfere with government unemployment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2017 6:51 PM, David B. wrote:
On 17/04/2017 19:49, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/17/2017 7:57 AM, David B. wrote:
On 16/04/2017 23:37, Shadow wrote:

Even someone that has NEVER paid income tax has a right to a pension
in the UK.

*NOT TRUE* Please familiarize yourself with the FACTS!

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/i...11364069362015

The top pay out is $194 US per week. Much less than what you can get
here from SS. My wife has not worked for 50 years and gets more.

Whereabouts is "here" Ed?

I'm pleased for your wife, regardless!

In the US. Our Social Security payout is wage based to a maximum of
$2635 a month. You spouse can collect 50% of that even if she has not
worked enough to qualify for her own.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:10:02 +0100, David B. wrote:

I thought OTHER folk might like to be made aware
that you have a rare wasting disease.
Perhaps they may now be more sympathetic

Regardless, Don't you think that is D. & him alone who should chose if he
wants others to be aware of personal information? And just because he may
have said so in the past because he felt so at the time does not make it
okay for you repeat it whenever *you* feel he might want sympathy.

It has nothing to do with what you want, or what you may think others might
want. This is the sort of thing that really irks people. When you have a
juicy piece of gossip on someone, you just can't keep it private.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.uk.law

Shadow

wrote:

On 17/04/2017 10:52, Diesel wrote:

I told David B. about my 'illness' a long
time ago. He forgot, I suppose.

No - I haven't forgotten, Dustin.

I thought OTHER folk might like to be made aware that you have a
rare wasting disease.

Why would they ? And no, Dustin dos NOT have a "rare wasting
disease". Attempts to discredit him noted..

+1 Thanks!

I'm *not* looking for sympathy or anything else either. That isn't why
I answered his nosy question.

Fscking STALKER.

And a damn liar to boot. Yet, he wonders why I refuse to have any
further direct interaction with him.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Naturous news Apr 2017 18:20:22 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

Who? His brother?

Damn, did whatever paid for dirt digger you used **** you but good..
I hope you didn't actually use a credit card for the purchase. I'd hate
to think you paid interest on top of the initial charge. Debit cards
can be your friend...

Another reason I'd *never* pay one of those sites a dime. That and I
can do what they do for the most part, my damn self. Sure, it's not all
point click, but, it doesn't need to be for me. My first computer and
several that followed didn't even use or require a mouse, unless, I
wanted to use one! I'm a happy camper at console most of the time,
myself. Although, I admit, the GUI eye candy does tend to spoil me at
times. I catch myself checking out the animations.

I have no compasion for that punk Dave.

It's compassion, you illiterate ****. And, I wasn't seeking any when I
indirectly answered him, either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 15:21:59 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Yep! They have very interesting lines. There is one other British
car I like but just can't put a name to it. It was used as a drag
racer in the 60's and 70's and as a street hotrod. "Wheeler
Dealers" had one they built up and it looked real cool.

This is it...
http://tiny.cc/elilky

Damnit. I might have to stop watching that show, since you like it.
ROFL I'm just kidding with you Naturous, so, no need to be a
condescending prick with your reply...

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On 18/04/2017 00:48, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:10:02 +0100, David B. wrote:

I thought OTHER folk might like to be made aware
that you have a rare wasting disease.
Perhaps they may now be more sympathetic

Regardless, Don't you think that is D. & him alone who should chose if he
wants others to be aware of personal information? And just because he may
have said so in the past because he felt so at the time does not make it
okay for you repeat it whenever *you* feel he might want sympathy.

Dustin Cook doesn't need sympathy, Mike.

It has nothing to do with what you want, or what you may think others might
want. This is the sort of thing that really irks people. When you have a
juicy piece of gossip on someone, you just can't keep it private.

Are you aware that Dustin had suicidal tendencies when I first 'met'
him? I've done everything I can think of to help stop him 'jumping off a
bridge'. What have YOU done to help him?

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/04/2017 00:13, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/17/2017 6:51 PM, David B. wrote:
On 17/04/2017 19:49, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/17/2017 7:57 AM, David B. wrote:
On 16/04/2017 23:37, Shadow wrote:

Even someone that has NEVER paid income tax has a right to a
pension in the UK.

*NOT TRUE* Please familiarize yourself with the FACTS!

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/i...11364069362015

The top pay out is $194 US per week. Much less than what you can get
here from SS. My wife has not worked for 50 years and gets more.

Whereabouts is "here" Ed?

I'm pleased for your wife, regardless!

In the US. Our Social Security payout is wage based to a maximum of
$2635 a month. You spouse can collect 50% of that even if she has not
worked enough to qualify for her own.

Thanks for the info.. Seems inordinately generous! ;-)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Mike Duffy
Mon, 17 Apr 2017
23:48:45 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:10:02 +0100, David B. wrote:

I thought OTHER folk might like to be made aware
that you have a rare wasting disease.
Perhaps they may now be more sympathetic

Regardless, Don't you think that is D. & him alone who should
chose if he wants others to be aware of personal information? And
just because he may have said so in the past because he felt so at
the time does not make it okay for you repeat it whenever *you*
feel he might want sympathy.

Just for the record, What I have is NOT a disease! He's just forgotten
the specifics, and, I refuse to assist him with them. I've *never*
asked for sympathy, either.

It has nothing to do with what you want, or what you may think
others might want. This is the sort of thing that really irks
people. When you have a juicy piece of gossip on someone, you just
can't keep it private.

Or misrepresent things...As he's done with this disease nonsense. and
the supposed discussion a malwarebytes employee had with him via email.
some horse **** about shenanigans. He's welcome to over intoxicate his
happy ass, fall off his boat, and drown. I sure as **** wouldn't shed a
single tear upon hearing the news.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

wrote:

On 17/04/2017 10:52, Diesel wrote:

I told David B. about my 'illness' a long
time ago. He forgot, I suppose.

No - I haven't forgotten, Dustin.

I thought OTHER folk might like to be made aware that you have a rare
wasting disease.

Why would they ?

One day - maybe quite soon - he'll stop posting in Usenet groups. Folk
will better understand why that is if they understand that Dustin has a
terminal illness.

And no, Dustin dos NOT have a "rare wasting disease". Attempts to
discredit him noted..

Yes - he does! (If he has told me the truth, that is!)

Fscking STALKER.

No, I'm simply genuine and caring about other folk, Shadow.

He claims I'm a liar. Ask him what I have lied about and we can then
determine the truth.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 09:04:55 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

I've *never*
asked for sympathy, either.

Ahem...not directly but via word walls.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:54:33 +0100
"David B." wrote:

I've done everything I can think of to help stop him 'jumping off a
bridge'.

Like you did for morgan???

You never did answer were you involved with what happened
to morgan??
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 00:27:00 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

Sure, it's not all
point click, but, it doesn't need to be for me. My first computer and
several that followed didn't even use or require a mouse, unless, I
wanted to use one! I'm a happy camper at console most of the time,
myself.

It is always all about you...pathetic.

The two daves really get under your skin.....LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.uk.law

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 00:26:58 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

That isn't why
I answered his nosy question.

Yes it was.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/18/2017 4:57 AM, David B. wrote:
On 18/04/2017 00:13, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/17/2017 6:51 PM, David B. wrote:
On 17/04/2017 19:49, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/17/2017 7:57 AM, David B. wrote:
On 16/04/2017 23:37, Shadow wrote:

Even someone that has NEVER paid income tax has a right to a
pension in the UK.

*NOT TRUE* Please familiarize yourself with the FACTS!

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/i...11364069362015

The top pay out is $194 US per week. Much less than what you can
get here from SS. My wife has not worked for 50 years and gets more.

Whereabouts is "here" Ed?

I'm pleased for your wife, regardless!

In the US. Our Social Security payout is wage based to a maximum of
$2635 a month. You spouse can collect 50% of that even if she has not
worked enough to qualify for her own.

Thanks for the info.. Seems inordinately generous! ;-)

The employee and the employer both pay 6.2% of our income into it. What
we paid in over the past 54 years will take me 18 years to get back. If
I live to 84 I roughly break even. If I was single and no wife to
collect it would take 27 years for payback. Doubt I'd be here to 92,
but possible.

These are rough numbers based on today, not considering changing rates,
inflation, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Stop selling useless goods and services over the phone using dark
psychology!

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
ä¸å€Ÿè²¸! ä¸è©é¨™! ä¸æ´äº¤! ä¸æ‰“交! ä¸æ‰“劫! ä¸è‡ªæ®º! è«‹è€ƒæ…®ç¶œæ´ (CSSA):
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:54:33 +0100, David B. wrote:

(redacted) doesn't need sympathy, Mike.

So why did you say 2 posts upstream: "Perhaps they may now be more
sympathetic". As he pointed out in a parallel thread, he never asked for
sympathy. It looks more like you David are just trying to make yourself
look more empathic than your heart makes you feel. Why is that?

Are you aware that (redacted) had suicidal tendencies

I am aware that you keep saying so. Was this a private message you should
not have shared, a forged message, or one where you have distorted the
context? Even if it were truly something he said publicly, it still amounts
to personal feelings that a normal person would not keep repeating.

What have YOU done to help him?

1) Respect his privacy. Part of this is following his request not to use
his real name here, despite that fact that everyone knows it already. I
even bothered to redact it in my inclusions above because it seems that
this is too complicated for you to understand.

2) Freely give tech tips if I know answers offhand, instead of making him
jump through hoops.

3) Don't respond to posts forged in his name or posted by the anonymous
coward.

4) Don't go on about stuff he did during the previous millenium that he has
apologized for several times.

5) Tell him politely when I believe he is mistaken.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It happens that David B. formulated :
On 17/04/2017 10:52, Diesel wrote:
Naturous news Apr 2017 22:39:42 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

That Chevy C10 pro mod took a few bucks, but it
was fun building it.

ROFL. Except, that you, personally, didn't build it. You *bought* it
already built. There *is* a difference.

I'm not sure that what you claim is true, Dustin.

It isn't Dave. I did have a engine built for Me because I don't have
the machinery needed to develop the 632CI big block all aluminum chevy
engine, and the chrome molly tube frame that requires a tube bender the
mechanics needed to do the certified MIG and TIG welding. I wired the
truck and assembled much of the truck and had it profesionally painted
since I don't have a spray booth.
It's a 4 second 200mph ride that will scare you to death to drive!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Mike Duffy formulated on Tuesday :
[...]

If cook drug you through the mud like he has to several other posters
here, then you might have a different view on treating him with
respect. Perhaps some of your relatives being dox'd here would change
your friendly attitude towards him?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Diesel submitted this idea :
[...]

I'm sure the same 'tude would prevale with the posters here, cook.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Sun, 16 Apr 2017 22:39:42 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

That Chevy C10 pro mod took a few bucks, but it
was fun building it.

ROFL. Except, that you, personally, didn't build it. You
*bought* it already built. There *is* a difference.

I'm not sure that what you claim is true, Dustin.

It isn't Dave. I did have a engine built for Me because I don't
have the machinery needed to develop the 632CI big block all
aluminum chevy engine, and the chrome molly tube frame that
requires a tube bender the mechanics needed to do the certified
MIG and TIG welding. I wired the truck and assembled much of the
truck and had it profesionally painted since I don't have a spray
booth. It's a 4 second 200mph ride that will scare you to death to
drive!

I can go back and find the posts about you bragging about buying it,
already built. I'd be surprised if David never read them. I think he
has and is testing to see if he's really been filtered (He has)

As far as you wiring it goes, ROFL, why didn't you answer my
questions about the headlights then? I think you're trying to blow
smoke up everybodies ass concerning your 'wiring' job. You don't even
know how to build an engine! That's why you spent cash and had
someone else do it for you. You didn't even know about professional
engine building software! Yes, I can post those MIDs too where I
tried to get you to fork engine specs so I could run them thru the
Dyno software i've got. You had no idea such software even existed.

I bet the people who built the engine in your truck know about it
though. They sure as hell didn't just 'wing it'

Not only did I let you know about the software, I shared the specs to
my trucks engine AND what it'll do at given rpm ranges with the
goodies it has on it. But hey, atleast you admit you didn't run a
single bead on the entire thing. That's progress.

I could ask you about the wiring harness, etc, but, you'd have to
google to bull**** your away around my questions. Or, ignore them as
you did with my comment concerning it's headlight issue, FROM FACTORY
no less. I know *alot more* about the chevy truck families than you
realize...BFG

Not to mention, serious racing/engine building was BORN in the south.
Originally for delivery of moonshine during prohibition. You Cali
****s just copied us, years later.

200mph in 4 seconds from a dead stop? I call bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/04/2017 15:53, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

I appreciate you explaining, Ed.

If you stay reasonably well, I sincerely hope you *DO* reach 92!

--
David B.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On 18/04/2017 18:24, Naturous wrote:
[...]

Mike 'came late to the party', Dave!

FWIW, I don't trust the posting persona calling itself 'Mike Duffy'.

A 'sock' for sure! (Probably RonNNN!)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel formulated on Tuesday :
I can go back and find the posts about you bragging about buying it,
already built

Then do it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 4/18/2017, Diesel supposed :
I can post those MIDs too where I
tried to get you to fork engine specs so I could run them thru the
Dyno software i've got.

I chose not to share that cook, and the dyno tuning was an option I
chose so I could use the computerized hardware I use to 'tune' the
power curve which I didn't have until about a year ago. Now I use a
laptop to tune the engine for the track conditions I deal with for top
performance.

You had no idea such software even existed.

WRONG. Assuming makes you an ass.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:24:34 -0700, Naturous wrote:

Mike Duffy formulated on Tuesday :

5) Tell him politely when I believe he is mistaken.

Perhaps some of your relatives being dox'd here
would change your friendly attitude towards him?

In fact, that is one of the things I told him was a mistake.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Mike Duffy pretended :
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:24:34 -0700, Naturous wrote:

Mike Duffy formulated on Tuesday :

5) Tell him politely when I believe he is mistaken.

Perhaps some of your relatives being dox'd here
would change your friendly attitude towards him?

In fact, that is one of the things I told him was a mistake.

I wonder why he didn't give your view of the doxing any credence. I
would have, but I have alot of respect for your views, especially the
doxing.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

Default About Dustin (was - BD, pick up the phone)

On 18/04/2017 10:04, Diesel wrote:
Just for the record, What I have is NOT a disease! He's just forgotten
the specifics, and, I refuse to assist him with them. I've *never*
asked for sympathy, either.

I don't have to /remember/, Dustin. Here are *your very own words*,
straight from the Usenet records:-

=

I have a
rare genetic's related illness.. My breaths will continue to get shorter
until.. I just stop breathing outright. Hopefully that's still a few years
away, but.. sometimes; I can feel it.

I might look like a high school kid still, but on some days, I can feel my
real age creeping up on me with the illness I have. I especially enjoy dr
visits where they can see my birthdate but aren't doing the math to get my
age and so list the things I'll experience in my late teens, early twenties
and into my thirties, and fourties as well assuming I live that long.

The first time that happened, the dr scared me a bit..(He thought I was
twenty something). I've been experiencing the later symptoms for several
years now and I know i'm getting worse, I can feel it. Some days are better
than others tho.

They don't have a cure for my illness, but they do have a stop gap measure
to artificially introduce a missing enzyme back into my body; but I'm not
cool with blood transfusions and i'd have to start doing that sooner rather
than later and it'll only buy me a few years tops. They can't even
guarantee it would give me five more for the hassle. Not to mention the
cost for the treatment. 30k each time. It's insane!

I could have gone my entire life without being around cigs or smoking
myself and it still wouldn't matter due to genetics. Some things are just
beyond an individual persons control. So, for the most part I just tell
myself that I'm fine and most anybody would be out of breath from walking
up all those damn stairs. [g]

It's especially fun when you get light headed and see stars and you didn't
even really do anything stressful. If I'm sitting down and get up too fast,
I can pass the **** out due to low oxygen levels/low blood pressure
sometimes and it's all related to something I can't fix that I didn't
catch; I was born with it. Every year I'd have to have blood work done so
they could monitor this stupid ****ing enzyme that hasn't even been in
trace amount levels since I was seventeen years old. When I turned
eighteen, I told the drs to stick those needles up their asses; I wasn't
coming back for more. It was the same old story anyway; yes, it's less this
year than last year, or.. we can't even find trace amounts anymore; your
Liver has stopped producing it outright. This is what you will begin to
experience as you continue to age.. and they'd list symptoms.

Basically what it boils down to is this: I'll either die from cardiac
arrest that'll be painful for a little bit, or suffocate as my oxygen
levels plumit because my lungs aren't converting enough anymore. This is
what I have to look forward to, pending a car wreck or home invasion or
something doesn't get me first.

Now, you try living with that knowledge since you were a little fellow and
see if it doesn't affect your attitude and outlook on things ever so
slightly. Especially when you start to feel what the drs have told you for
years you would eventually experience. You find that you don't have enough
time to complete everything you had in mind; and that you most likely will
be leaving sooner than some other people and you had no control over any of
it.

Message ID

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...4.75.214.90%3E

=

I personally don't believe you were lying about this condition (perhaps
I shouldn't have referred to it as an illness, but I'm sure folk got the
gist of what I meant).

Quite a burden for you to be carrying all your life. Remember, though,
that God never gives any of us a burden which we are unable to carry.
Remember that poem I quoted to you before?

http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/footprints.htm

Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream.

I dreamed I was walking along the beach
with the Lord..

Across the sky flashed scenes from my life..
For each scene, I noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand,
one belonging to me, and the other to the Lord..

When the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of my life
there was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life.

This really bothered me
and I questioned the Lord about it:
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why
when I need you most you would leave me."

The Lord replied:
"My precious child, I love you and would
never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints, it was then
that I carried you."

by Mary Stevenson

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:28:08 +0100

From: "David B."
Subject: About Dustin (was - BD, pick up the phone)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:28:08 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

snip ********. you be da sucka
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:26:37 +0100
"David B." wrote:

On 18/04/2017 22:19, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
lid says...

Mike 'came late to the party', Dave!

FWIW, I don't trust the posting persona calling itself 'Mike
Duffy'.

A 'sock' for sure! (Probably RonNNN!)

Oh no! My cover's been blown! Way to go Mr. Bad Guy Hunter! LOL!

THANKS! :-)

This is for Eagle, to pass on to his wife!

*How to find Facebooks hidden inbox*

http://hom

eagle was pretty clear..she and he by extension don't want
anything to do with you...IOW **** off!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

RonNNN
Tue, 18
Apr 2017 21:19:26 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

In article ,
lid says...

Mike 'came late to the party', Dave!

FWIW, I don't trust the posting persona calling itself 'Mike

Duffy'.

A 'sock' for sure! (Probably RonNNN!)

Oh no! My cover's been blown! Way to go Mr. Bad Guy Hunter! LOL!

David is an idiot, clearly. I've known Mike Duffy and yourself for a
considerable amount of time. Mike is *not* a sock of yours.

As far as the other dave is concerned, I don't take anything he
writes at face value, either. He claimed I forked a pic of tar
slopping (his pathetic attempt to insult those who are in the paving
business); which I've *never* done, myself. He just straight up, LIED
about the pic and my having done that for a living because he got
****ed off about my mudslinger comment directed towards him. He
forgot that he'd already told me he was a 'plasterer'

Or his bull**** comment about discussing myself with local police in
this area. First, it was a recording, then, when pressed, his story
changed into a text file. That would be easy to 'share' with us all,
yet, nothing. Just like the pic that doesn't exist concerning my
slopping tar.

As for his claims he built his truck, he's directly contradicting
previous limited discussion concerning it as well. He didn't build
the damn truck, he had it built. That conversation came up concerning
money comparisons. The track truck I have, that he'll likely *never*
get pics of has my blood, sweat and tears on it. Whatever I didn't
build myself, I *did* participate in it's construction. David Eagle
(Naturous) cannot claim the same. His idea of building something is
paying somebody else to do it, for him.

Just like BD's claim of building a house once. When pressed, he hired
people to do the work, but attempted to take credit for things he
himself, had nothing to do with.