Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

Default About Dustin (was - BD, pick up the phone)

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 09:42:26 +0100
"David B." wrote:

The only people who make a difference are the people who *believe*
they can. I believe!

then you are a failure..believe that!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BD, pick up the phone

Diesel wrote on 4/22/2017 :
Do you understand the difference? Rhetorical question, it's obvious
you don't.

Stop being an idiot cook, you don't own a tube bender for making tube
frames and rollbars, so stop pulling My leg.
You can be stoopid like ronnnnnnnn feller...

--
How do we spell F-R-A-U-D, kiddies? Hint: D-U-S-T-I-N C-O-O-K.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel was thinking very hard :
Likely another reason you were a professional 'plasterer' then, eh? A
cosmetics trade. Nothing whatsoever to do with either of the trades I
know

You obviously have no idea of what the plastering trade history
involves. I guess ignorance is bliss in your case.
Plastering is part of the Masons, which is over 4 thousand years old. I
don't do word walls so if you are interested, or don't want to be seen
as an idiot, look it up.

I'm not the one who's been lying his ass off about building trucks,
David. You've been doing that the entire time. I provided MIDs of you
bragging about having a shop do the work, FOR YOU; despite you
claiming you did most of the work, yourself. You didn't. You paid
others to do what you don't know how to do!

I've explained several times about how My truck was built, so I won't
waste My time with you any longer.

I assure you, I do. You've never seen it, you likely never will.
It'll be years before google streetmaps it

Prove it or STFU.

painting cars/trucks is an entirely seperate
matter and I fully admit, it's not my field of expertise. Infact, I
do outsource that work. Outright

FINALLY, a bit of truth from you. Now state that you don't own a tube
bending machine. Here is a small bender. The one used to make My frame
is much larger, but this one would do the trick.
http://www.baileigh.com/hydraulic-pipe-bender-rdb-500

How about a professional paint booth? They go for $15 grand and up.

Why invest in a paint booth if all you are doing is one truck\car?

Now, put the hooey to bed cook.

--
How do we spell F-R-A-U-D, kiddies? Hint: D-U-S-T-I-N C-O-O-K.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 15:55:50 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel wrote on 4/22/2017 :
Do you understand the difference? Rhetorical question, it's
obvious you don't.

Stop being an idiot cook, you don't own a tube bender for making
tube frames and rollbars, so stop pulling My leg.

I'm not pulling your leg, Naturous. I've purchased lots and lots of
tools and equipment. I consider them to be a valuable investment.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 16:16:47 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel was thinking very hard :
Likely another reason you were a professional 'plasterer' then,
eh? A cosmetics trade. Nothing whatsoever to do with either of
the trades I know

You obviously have no idea of what the plastering trade history
involves.

Actually, I do. I have several friends in that particular trade. It
pays to know people who are in trades that you aren't. As, you can
trade out your skills for theirs when necessary. Considering you were
at some point, a contractor, you of all people should know that.

Plastering is part of the Masons, which is over 4 thousand years
old. I don't do word walls so if you are interested, or don't want
to be seen as an idiot, look it up.

I'm well aware of what their history is, David. However, you aren't a
brick mason, afaik. There is a difference between those trades. A
considerable difference, excluding of course the materials you're
working with. Brick masons are a special breed.

I'm not the one who's been lying his ass off about building
trucks, David. You've been doing that the entire time. I provided
MIDs of you bragging about having a shop do the work, FOR YOU;
despite you claiming you did most of the work, yourself. You
didn't. You paid others to do what you don't know how to do!

I've explained several times about how My truck was built, so I
won't waste My time with you any longer.

Yes, you have. You had a shop do most of the work for you. I don't
see why we're going round and round over this.

I assure you, I do. You've never seen it, you likely never will.
It'll be years before google streetmaps it

Prove it or STFU.

Give you a pic to my actual residence? I don't think so. I've seen
what happens to pics I share here already. You'll notice, I blacked
out the other individuals faces in the pics I recently shared,
showing in detail what I was doing on the roof. I also outright
snipped them out of the pic of myself working on the sunnyboy (it's
the power inverter) It's a damn shame I have to do that prior to
sharing neat stuff here with you, but, due to our past and that of
David Brooks, I really have no choice.

painting cars/trucks is an entirely seperate
matter and I fully admit, it's not my field of expertise. Infact,
I do outsource that work. Outright

FINALLY, a bit of truth from you.

I've been truthful with you the entire time. Candidly, truthful, I
might add.

How about a professional paint booth? They go for $15 grand and
up.

I told you I don't own a paint booth, already. I'm not interested in
learning how to paint cars, and, can't justify the expense and
additional construction required to have one just to play around. My
girl thinks I waste enough money as it is. I think my tools are cool
as all hell, but, she doesn't share the same opinion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel pretended :
Plastering is part of the Masons, which is over 4 thousand years
old. I don't do word walls so if you are interested, or don't want
to be seen as an idiot, look it up.

I'm well aware of what their history is, David. However, you aren't a
brick mason, afaik. There is a difference between those trades. A
considerable difference, excluding of course the materials you're
working with. Brick masons are a special breed.

Well there you go, you really are ignorant of what plastering involves.
Ever hear of stucco stone? Bench molding? Did you ever wmnder how the
rock backgrounds on film making were done? Did you ever visit Knotts
Berry Farm? The train goes through a plastered mountain. Ever go to
Disneyland? The submarine ride was done in stucco, as was the
matterhorn ride.
Remember the religious group that commited suicide in Rancho Santa Fe?
Heavens Gate it was, the house they died in I did the stucco work,
inside and out, a 9,000 square-foot residence in Rancho Santa Fe, near
San Diego, ... all 39 members committed suicide.

--
How do we spell F-R-A-U-D, kiddies? Hint: D-U-S-T-I-N C-O-O-K.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

On 22/04/2017 12:34, Diesel wrote:
All I've done since then is
respond in ways he didn't find suitable.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...us/xsor1F-knl0
Posted to alt.home.repair

Cross-posting removed!

On 19/04/2017 11:32, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:26:37 +0100
"David B." wrote:

On 18/04/2017 22:19, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
lid says...

Mike 'came late to the party', Dave!

FWIW, I don't trust the posting persona calling itself 'Mike
Duffy'.

A 'sock' for sure! (Probably RonNNN!)

Oh no! My cover's been blown! Way to go Mr. Bad Guy Hunter! LOL!

THANKS! :-)

This is for Eagle, to pass on to his wife!

*How to find Facebooks hidden inbox*

http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/inte...11363974039589

eagle was pretty clear.....

My friend Dave Eagle is quite bright yet he can't seem to master the
straight-forward matter of using Facebook Messenger.

Do you think, perhaps, that Dustin HAS hacked Eagle's computer and
disabled his ability to use Facebook? I don't think Eagle really
understands just how clever with computers some young folk can be!

Copy/paste

"Script kiddies pwn 1000s of Windows boxes using leaked NSA hack tools
Vulnerable unpatched systems expose exploitable SMB networking to world+dog"

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/04...hadow_brokers/

--
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 21:44:32 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel pretended :
Plastering is part of the Masons, which is over 4 thousand years
old. I don't do word walls so if you are interested, or don't
want to be seen as an idiot, look it up.

I'm well aware of what their history is, David. However, you
aren't a brick mason, afaik. There is a difference between those
trades. A considerable difference, excluding of course the
materials you're working with. Brick masons are a special breed.

Well there you go, you really are ignorant of what plastering
involves.

To a point, yes. I'm not a plasterer myself, despite knowing some in
person. You already know I'm in the electrical/IT trades, so, I run
across all types of trades people as part of that.

Did you ever wmnder how the rock backgrounds on film making were
done?

Not really. It seemed obvious to me. And, when I watched several how
it's made/how it's done/behind the scenes educational shows on
various things, what I suspected turned out being true. I'm a Gen X,
David. Not a Millenial.

Speaking of film making, Are you familiar with Dick Warlocks work? I
know him in person. I have a signed autographed picture of him. It
says "Dustin, if you hack my computer, I'll hack your head."; I've
worked on his personal computers not only at a shop I was employed
at, but at his house too, transferred some very old video (black and
white) he had of him in a particular western to dvd, and, been out to
dinner with him and his wife.

Did you ever visit Knotts Berry Farm? The train goes through a
plastered mountain.

I've never heard of it.

Ever go to Disneyland?

Nope. Can't say as I ever wanted to go, either. Amusement parks have
never held much interest for me. I don't give a **** about comic book
characters, either. If it helps you to better understand me.

The submarine ride was done in stucco, as was the matterhorn ride.

I have no idea what either of those are...

Remember the religious group that commited suicide in Rancho Santa
Fe? Heavens Gate it was, the house they died in I did the stucco
work, inside and out, a 9,000 square-foot residence in Rancho
Santa Fe, near San Diego, ... all 39 members committed suicide.

I've seen documentaries about it, sure. They didn't cover who built
what though. Cool? that you yourself did the stucco work, though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

David B. explained :
My friend Dave Eagle is quite bright yet he can't seem to master the
straight-forward matter of using Facebook Messenger.

Do you think, perhaps, that Dustin HAS hacked Eagle's computer and disabled
his ability to use Facebook? I don't think Eagle really understands just how
clever with computers some young folk can be!

lol

--
How do we spell F-R-A-U-D, kiddies? Hint: D-U-S-T-I-N C-O-O-K.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel formulated the question :
[...]

Strange that you never heard of those rides. Disneyland and Knotts
Berry Farm are known world wide.

Remember the religious group that commited suicide in Rancho Santa
Fe? Heavens Gate it was, the house they died in I did the stucco
work, inside and out, a 9,000 square-foot residence in Rancho
Santa Fe, near San Diego, ... all 39 members committed suicide.

I've seen documentaries about it, sure. They didn't cover who built
what though. Cool? that you yourself did the stucco work, though.

The house was sold real cheap and demo'd. The land was re-developed and
sold cheap. It seems that the land has a jinx because of the suicides.

--
How do we spell F-R-A-U-D, kiddies? Hint: D-U-S-T-I-N C-O-O-K.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 23/04/2017 17:02, Naturous wrote:
David B. explained :
My friend Dave Eagle is quite bright yet he can't seem to master the
straight-forward matter of using Facebook Messenger.

Do you think, perhaps, that Dustin HAS hacked Eagle's computer and
disabled his ability to use Facebook? I don't think Eagle really
understands just how clever with computers some young folk can be!

lol

Why don't you simply 'come clean', Dave Eagle?

I don't understand your problem. :-(

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 16:09:20 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

The submarine ride was done in stucco, as was the matterhorn
ride.

I have no idea what either of those are...

Strange that you never heard of those rides. Disneyland and Knotts
Berry Farm are known world wide.

I only recognized Disneyland out of the things you mentioned, other
than the suicide house. Amusement rides, farms (if it's actually a
farm?) aren't of interest to me.

The house was sold real cheap and demo'd. The land was
re-developed and sold cheap. It seems that the land has a jinx
because of the suicides.

I'm not a superstitious person by nature, but, I don't think I'd be
cool with living someplace where I knew people were killed there,
either. I won't even drive a rebuilt vehicle that when crashed took
someones life. I'm the type of person who wouldn't have had it rebuilt,
but, crushed whatever was left of it, instead.

I consider it to be extremely disrespectful of the dead to rebuild and
drive the vehicle they died in. I'm clearly in the minority on that
though...so my friends tell me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 16:02:47 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

David B. explained :
My friend Dave Eagle is quite bright yet he can't seem to master
the straight-forward matter of using Facebook Messenger.

Do you think, perhaps, that Dustin HAS hacked Eagle's computer
and disabled his ability to use Facebook? I don't think Eagle
really understands just how clever with computers some young folk
can be!

lol

I have done no such ****ing thing, thank you very much. Just more
unfounded slime from David Brooks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel submitted this idea :
[...]

I wouldn't ride it that vehicle either. Normally, the dead are
remembered, but not discussed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 14:20:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Normally, the dead are remembered, but not discussed.

Don't speak ill of the dead, right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Diesel pretended :
Naturous news Apr 2017 14:20:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Normally, the dead are remembered, but not discussed.

Don't speak ill of the dead, right?

In My Tribe, it is bad manners to speak of the dead in public.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 21:09:52 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel pretended :
Naturous news Apr 2017 14:20:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Normally, the dead are remembered, but not discussed.

Don't speak ill of the dead, right?

In My Tribe, it is bad manners to speak of the dead in public.

I agree with that line of thinking. It is in my opinion as well. And,
sadly, I've gone against my own grain several times now when dealing
with David Brooks concerning that. He can bring out the worst in people
at times...

Posted to alt.home.repair

After serious thinking Diesel wrote :
Naturous news Apr 2017 21:09:52 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel pretended :
Naturous news Apr 2017 14:20:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Normally, the dead are remembered, but not discussed.

Don't speak ill of the dead, right?

In My Tribe, it is bad manners to speak of the dead in public.

I agree with that line of thinking. It is in my opinion as well. And,
sadly, I've gone against my own grain several times now when dealing
with David Brooks concerning that. He can bring out the worst in people
at times...

Temper temper Diesel...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Naturous news Apr 2017 14:55:18 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

After serious thinking Diesel wrote :
Naturous news 25 Apr 2017 21:09:52 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Diesel pretended :
Naturous news Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:20:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Normally, the dead are remembered, but not discussed.

Don't speak ill of the dead, right?

In My Tribe, it is bad manners to speak of the dead in public.

I agree with that line of thinking. It is in my opinion as well.
And, sadly, I've gone against my own grain several times now when
dealing with David Brooks concerning that. He can bring out the
worst in people at times...

Temper temper Diesel...

I know.. ROFL, Oh, I know.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

"David B." wrote:

The only people who make a difference are the people who *believe*
they can. I believe!

then you are a failure..believe that!

No! But ......

I *KNOW* that YOU are a failure, Burford!

Your parents must be so very ashamed of you and your behaviour too.

--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600

"David B." wrote:

The only people who make a difference are the people who

*believe*
they can. I believe!

then you are a failure..believe that!

No! But ......

I *KNOW* that YOU are a failure, Burford!

David, you flunked out of flight school as a danger to yourself,
others, and equipment. That's the very definition of a failure.

Your parents must be so very ashamed of you and your behaviour too.

I doubt that your parents, if still alive would be all that impressed
with you and what you've been doing. Especially the drinking issues
you have, unless your mom/dad were also drunkards. Then, they might
be pleased to know you followed in their footsteps.

I seriously doubt that Nick based on what you told me about him in
email would be impressed with how you've acted in the online world.
Probably just as well that he's dead and never lived long enough to
see what you've done. Based on what you told me about him, I don't
think he would be pleased to see you stalking, blackmailing, lying on
others, and attempted to gain unauthorized access onto systems you
had no right to be on. I don't think he'd be that impressed with your
ban evasion tactics, either. Likely ashamed of you. very ashamed.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

In case you forgot what you told me about him. I didn't. You said I
reminded you of him. Tell me something, did you go out of your way to
try and cause him problems too? Did you try to blackmail him into
doing shady **** for your benefit, too?

If lunatics had wings, this place would be an airport!