Posted to alt.home.repair

Default British vs. American English

You're proving my point. You're too stupid to recognize it. Stupid
people can't comprehend their stupidity.

The only thing in this group is opinions, which conflict.

Thanks for playing, stupid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 2:32:04 PM UTC-6, Meanie wrote:

You're proving my point. You're too stupid to recognize it. Stupid
people can't comprehend their stupidity.

The only thing in this group is opinions, which conflict.

Thanks for playing, stupid.

Oh come on, at least Mr. Swhing is a troll with a little bit of imagination unlike Burka Boy who floods the group with nothing but scatological nonsense. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Trollish Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:32:17 -0000, Meanie wrote:

You're proving my point. You're too stupid to recognize it. Stupid
people can't comprehend their stupidity.

The only thing in this group is opinions, which conflict.

Thanks for playing, stupid.

Thanks for admitting you're a troll. You consider this a game, and you also oversnip.

--
This guy's in the rear of a full elevator and he shouts, "Ballroom please."
A lady standing in front of him turns around and says, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was crowding you."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:17:28 -0600, RonNNN wrote:

Thanks for playing, stupid.

Thanks for admitting you're a troll. You consider this a game, and you also oversnip.

My guess is that *you* are vying for top dog in the most posts of the
month club! LOL! I think it's going to be a toss-up between you and
Whiner_4.

10-4