barry martin

Default Slow flushing toilets

T I have a weird situation... Today I flushed my toilet and found that
T it was not siphoning correctly and would slowly drain. I tried
T flushing it a couple of times, and the water in the bowl would rise
T dangerously high, then slowly drain. I decided to try my other two
T toilets. When I flushed them, both, the first time, they flushed like
T normal. However, I decided to flush them again, just to see, and
T found that they were doing the exact same thing as the first toilet.
T So now I have 3 toilets that don't want to siphone correctly. Any
T suggestions on what the problem might be on this?

Appears it is time to call for RotoRooter! Could be a root-infested
sewer pipe -- our basement drain would start to have soap bubbles come
out of it from the washing machine before the toilet started to act
up. (Washing machine in the basement; toilet onthe first floor.)

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Mommy Dearest: I would have never talked to MY mother like that!
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *

Slow down a drill press: 2nd motor and use the existing motor as a countershaft? David Malicky Metalworking 3 May 12th 04 06:10 AM
flushing cat litter down toilet - should landlord forbid this? I-zheet M'drurz Home Repair 28 November 21st 03 07:18 PM
power flushing Andy Hall UK diy 4 September 10th 03 12:59 AM
Torbeck Valve Fill Speed - should it be so slow? IMM UK diy 3 August 15th 03 03:03 PM