Default GE Dishwasher stuck in mind cycle

We have a 3 year old GE Triton built-in dishwasher unit, One of the
three rotating arms became stuck on a pot handle and has caused the unit
to become stuck in mid cycle. The "On/Reset" button blinks for several
seconds and then the "Normal:button begins to blink and sound a beeping
noise. Thats all it does. We tried resetting the circuit breaker but
that didnt help. Is it broken, or is there something we can do to reset
it? Any help would be appreciated

Doug and Patty

jeff

wrote in message ...
We have a 3 year old GE Triton built-in dishwasher unit, One of the
three rotating arms became stuck on a pot handle and has caused the unit
to become stuck in mid cycle. The "On/Reset" button blinks for several
seconds and then the "Normal:button begins to blink and sound a beeping
noise. Thats all it does. We tried resetting the circuit breaker but
that didnt help. Is it broken, or is there something we can do to reset
it? Any help would be appreciated

Hi,

Model#?
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html
Some model# helps.

One of the
three rotating arms became stuck on a pot handle and has caused the unit
to become stuck in mid cycle.

-Normally- a jammed spray arm should give poor washing results but not
harm/hurt other things in the d/w.

The "On/Reset" button blinks for several
seconds and then the "Normal:button begins to blink and sound a beeping
noise. Thats all it does.

Totally dead with no sounds?

Is it broken

Yes!

We tried resetting the circuit breaker but
that didnt help.

Did you leave the power off for a while....maybe 15-30 minutes to
try....other than that there should be no "resets" in the d/w.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/