Lord Possum

Default Looking for screw-in dinger with normal bulb base

Is such a thing made? I know you can buy 12vdc bulbs for backup lights
on your car which ding-ding as a backup warning. But, I want some simple
screw-in thingie which will audibly warn me to close the $&^%* garage
door instead of leaving it up all night for the possums and cats to get in.

---

wayne

Just get one of those adapter that screws into the socket and gives you an
outlet from there you can plug in a radio or alarm clock or anything else
that makes noise!

Wayne

"Lord Possum" wrote in message
Is such a thing made? I know you can buy 12vdc bulbs for backup lights
on your car which ding-ding as a backup warning. But, I want some simple
screw-in thingie which will audibly warn me to close the $&^%* garage
door instead of leaving it up all night for the possums and cats to get

in.

---

Lord Possum

"wayne" wrote in message
Just get one of those adapter that screws into the socket and gives you an
outlet from there you can plug in a radio or alarm clock or anything else
that makes noise!

Ron G

At a good hardware store, they sell Flasher Modules.
It's a small circular disk that you drop inside a light bulb socket, then
you screw in the light bulb on top of it.

It makes the light bulb flash on and off until you turn the light switch
off.

Use one of these in your application?

Best---
Ron

Lord Possum wrote in message
Is such a thing made? I know you can buy 12vdc bulbs for backup lights
on your car which ding-ding as a backup warning. But, I want some simple
screw-in thingie which will audibly warn me to close the $&^%* garage
door instead of leaving it up all night for the possums and cats to get

in.

---

---

Rich

You could always just get the proper equipment instead of jury-rigging your door:
http://www.new-garage-door-parts.com...r-monitor.html

"Lord Possum" wrote in message news:PrbXb.28906$jk2.68337@attbi_s53...
Is such a thing made? I know you can buy 12vdc bulbs for backup lights
on your car which ding-ding as a backup warning. But, I want some simple
screw-in thingie which will audibly warn me to close the $&^%* garage
door instead of leaving it up all night for the possums and cats to get in.

---

Changing a light bulb on R.C.M Tom Gardner Metalworking 24 June 6th 04 12:58 AM
O-T light bulb Fuddzy Woodworking 2 January 15th 04 04:43 PM
Light Bulb Stormin Mormonn Home Repair 19 December 10th 03 03:28 AM
Changing a light bulb jay UK diy 11 October 18th 03 08:28 PM