Default Hot product for hot water ...products compaed

Instant hot water can be achieved by installing a RedyTemp. The unit
is loved by homeowners but not as many plumbers. The main reason for
this is RedyTemp's "super easy less then 10 minute install". You
can't bill much labor for a 10 minute install. And even less if the
homeowner installs it themselves. If you visit www.redytemp.com you
can see a movie of a 10 yr old girl install the unit is LESS THAN 3
MINUTES. Whether you need hot water fast, have pipes frozen, water
frozen in pipe issues, want to save water, save gas, save electric or
just want to save energy RedyTemp is ready when you are.

Hot water recirculators have been around for some time. But, most
people don't even know about them. I on the other hand believe I do
know alot about them...why? Because I did over 2 months of comparison
analysis of the different types / brands on the market. Anyone can
download this analysis which contains pictures, prices, and other
miscellaneous "facts" which I collected exclusively from the internet
during the 2 month study.

Why would I do a 2 month study? Because I was offered to purchase a
business, patent and trademark for a great sum of money. Just like
me, you would also put a great amount of thought, research, market
analysis before you spent a lot of your savings. The market analysis
which consisted of surfing the internet for hot water recirculators,
hot water on d'mand systems. There are roughly 8 different kinds
available on the market. They're priced anywhere from $149 through
$600 and more (this does not include the installation cost). Some
have wireless remote control activation (so you can just "press a
button remotely", if the non-standard camera battery in the remote
control has been replaced within the last 30 days, costing $15 dollars
or more every 30 days to replace, and you don't mind having one
clipped on your belt next to your cellphone so you don't have to chase
it down), some have "press button" to activate, some run all the time,
some run automatically, some have timers, some only work with "closed
loop" or dedicated hot water return lines (RedyTemp can be used on
either type of systems), some use the cold water line to return the
water back to the water heater (causing issues with warmy water in the
cold line, RedyTemp doesn't have this problem due to its patented
manifold and adjustable temp control capability). Some are noisey,
some are quiet. Installations range from 10 minutes to do an
installation....and others can take up to 3 hours or more and require
multiple plumbers type tools, draining of the water heater, cutting
and measuring pipe, soldering, running wires all throughout your house
to each tap / faucet (so you can press a button "every" time your
gonna use the hot water....and then.....stilll wait for hot water to
arrive), most require mounting to a solid wall, purging, calibrating.
Most void warranty if unit is run without water in the line,
accidentally or not (RedyTemp has run tests to ensure that this is not
an issue with our units). All these troublesome installation issues
often cause homeowners to shy away from the hot water recirculator
idea. Plumbers would much rather run a dedicated line back to your
water heater which takes "time" and materials ....thats where the
dollars can quickly jump from your pocket to theirs. I have nothing
against plumbers, they have families too and they provide a valuable
service to the community.

Throughout my research I discovered 2 consistant issues with all the
recirculators on the market as of 2004... The problems were the
installations were just too scary from a homeowners point of view who
has no plumbing experience (that included me) and the second thing was
that calcium / hard water more often then not made the recirculators
fail / clog within the first or second year and sometimes as quick as
a few months. I even heard a guy who had bought a brand, took it
home, installed it...thinking it was faulty due to the "not soo hot"
water which was being delivered, took it back to the store and stated
that it must be a bad one, got another one off the shelf, took it home
installed it...but, still the water being delivered was not hot. He
then took this second unit he had tried back to the depot store and
asked why the water was not so hot...where the plumbing dept person
working their stated that, 95degree's was the highest temperature that
any hot water recirculator could do (apparently he hadn't heard of a
RedyTemp)..

All this dissappointing information I was discovering made me all the
more interested in the RedyTemp. Why? Because it was the "only" hot
water recirculator which over came the problems that all the others on
the market had not.. RedyTemp's installation was so simple it could
be compared to the difficulty of hooking up two garden hoses. The
movie showing a 10 yr old girl installing a RedyTemp in less then 3
minutes (available for download at www.RedyTemp.com) proves just how
simple it is. The calcium / hard water problem was also overcome by
the RedyTemp, by creating the patented manifold which is not made of
metal / copper etc., which we all know calcium loves to stick to, the
RedyTemps' manifold has never had a single unit fail in all its
history in business since 1994. Where all the others on the market
require "periodic" maintenance / cleaning schedule, the RedyTemp is
100% maintenance free. RedyTemp also is the only hot water
recirculator which has a patented temperature control capability,
allowing the homeowner to adjust how hot is enough and how much does
he want to regulate his savings.

Nonetheless, I became very excited and after speaking with previous
owners of the RedyTemp and previous owners of others on the market, I
did end up becoming the new owner of Temtrol Delta T. Inc., the
manufacturer of the RedyTemp Instant Hot Water Recirculator.

Hot water recirculators do work...but for how long and to what
efficiency is the only real mystery. What is not a mystery is that
there are over 3,000 satisfied RedyTemp users in America that love
their unit, couldn't live without it, etc. I myself, its just what
America needs. With the increase in population, the ever growing
concern for water shortages, the growing issues with natural gas and
electric, I don't understand why a RedyTemp is not in every home.

When a person waits and waits for hot water to arrive at their tap,
not only is water being wasted down the drain, but the local water
company is filling up your water heater with "very cold" city water to
replace the water thats going down the drain. This "extra" very cold
city water is having to be heated now unnecessarily. Most homeowners
I've spoken with think "so it saves water, how much does water cost?"
but what they don't realize, until I explain whats happening, is that
they're wasting not only water, but gas / electric to heat the new
water which has replaced the water you wasted down the drain while you
waited for the hot water in the first place. Lets not forget the
minutes that the lights were on while you waited..., day after
day...use after use...it really adds up.

Now, my research wouldn't be complete unless I also considered
tankless water heaters. This is a fairly new technology in America.
They are always very high in price especially after you factor in the
installation expense, inspections from local code enforcements. I've
read throughout the news groups and discussion forums that they just
cost way too much, and because of this homeowners often buy the
cheapest one they can find, only to discover that they didn't get the
right size for their home and because of this people are getting
bursts of very hot water while showering and doing laundry / dishes or
someone else in the home uses water at the same times. As for waiting
for hot water... plan on it. You will continue to wait for hot water
at you faucets / showers / laundry / dishwashers with a tankless water
heater. So.... the savings can be great, in exchange for discomfort
and having to wait for hot water. As for my opinion on the
Thermosyphon System, it would appear that as long as you have bright
sunny days, a solid roof, this system would save on energy cost due to
the fact that the sun would be heating any newly delivered city water
to the home (of course that is "if" its not night time and its bright
and sunny) but, this system still would not deliver "no wait" hot
water to the tap unless it was directly over the tap. Nothing beats
the RedyTemps flexible installation options, multiple control
capabilities, i.e. motion sensor integration, step switch, the
clapper, etc. and with a RedyTemp your limited to only the length of
the flex lines you use as to where you can place it in your home.
Meaning, you could pass the flexlines through a floor or wall and then
to the faucets.

I personally, am still very glad I bought the company, it still is the
superior product on the market and the only one that I know which
people aren't complaining about because "it" really works. Every
month a new customer calls too ask questions wanting reassurance that
the RedyTemp will not fail like the competitor product failed /
clogged so quickly... RedyTemp is time tested and continually makes
people glad they own one... day after day. Especially during the
winter months, thats when its really appreciated but we're not sure if
its due to the fact that the RedyTemp stops pipes freezing, frozen
water line problems in check.

Whether you need hot water fast, have pipes frozen, water frozen in
pipe issues, want to save water, save gas, save electric or just want
to save energy RedyTemp is ready when you are.

Thanks for listening to my two cents and hope you'll visit our website
to see what makes the RedyTemp the smart choice in Hot Water
Recirculators. The 30 day money back quarantee and 2 year warranty
doesn't hurt either.
m Ransley

Nothing like listening to a line of crap from a lying salesman
bull****ing the gullible.
Save electricity because your lites wont be on as long !
Save energy, FACT recirculators waiste energy keeping pipes hot. My
apt bills went up 30% for gas water heating when i instaled a
recirculator, you are Keeping pipes warm.

Default Hot product for hot water ...products compared

Here's another one eye'd jack people... Its people like you that if
we take your advice....we'd still be using wooden teeth like Abraham
Lincoln... Technology keeps advancing with time, get out of bed, put
down the rolling papers and pick up a newspaper read looser.

Your energy bills went up 30% in your "apartment". Wow, your real
smart...and you probably installed the kind that constantly runs all
the time, and since your in an apartment, you surely didn't have money
to buy insulation to cover your, I mean the landlords, hot water
pipes. Was it a RedyTemp....I didn't think so. If hot water
recirculators are so bad... then why are rebates from local water
companies throughout the U.S. giving rebates to homeowners and
businesses for installing them? Huh, smart mouth?

"lying salesman" ....wrong again, bullet head, I'm the owner Temtrol
Delta T., Inc. the maker of the RedyTemp. When you growup and move
out of that apartment, you'll find that there is another world out
there, not just the crack pipe smok'n one you know of. I bet ya
can't even figureout what Temtrol Delta T. means. Here let me help
Temtrol = temperature control... ...delta T = difference in
temperatures. Get an education, get a life, and then you can try an
get out of that beat up old rundown, low-income, apartment.

Why in the hell would I give a 30 day money back guarantee if I didn't
believe in the product? The one thing we do know for sure... you
don't know diddly, and since you can't put down that crack pipe....
you now live in a van down by the river.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 06:45:22 -0600 (CST), (m
Ransley) wrote:

Nothing like listening to a line of crap from a lying salesman
bull****ing the gullible.
Save electricity because your lites wont be on as long !
Save energy, FACT recirculators waiste energy keeping pipes hot. My
apt bills went up 30% for gas water heating when i instaled a
recirculator, you are Keeping pipes warm.

SQLit

wrote in message
Instant hot water can be achieved by installing a RedyTemp. The unit
is loved by homeowners but not as many plumbers. The main reason for
this is RedyTemp's "super easy less then 10 minute install". You
can't bill much labor for a 10 minute install. And even less if the
homeowner installs it themselves. If you visit www.redytemp.com you
can see a movie of a 10 yr old girl install the unit is LESS THAN 3

SHAMLESS ADVERTIZEMENT SNIPPED

The 30 day money back quarantee and 2 year warranty
doesn't hurt either.

2 year warranty, ya right. No response from the contractor, dealer or
factory. Mine crapped after about 7 months. I have soft water. It did work
WHEN it worked. I used a time clock so it only ran twice a day. I doubt that
I will ever go for the experience again. Just not seem worth the cost to me.
Even now when it is cold, I just go in turn on the hot water, let it run,
brush my teeth and then take my shower. Summer time not nearly the need.

This Old House showed a valve that mixes hot water with cold for sweating
toilet tanks. $70 bucks.
The valve is variable, ok so your putting hot water into the toilet, better
than a pump. You flush once and you have hot water. This is what I am
considering when I get into my new home next month.

Send me the old RedyTemp... How long ago did you purchase it?
Surely you didn't just throw it away... 3 yr warranty...why not
report it to consumer affairs?

Sounds fishy to me...

Testimonials speak for themselves...

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:41:01 -0700, "SQLit"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Default Hot product for hot water ...products compared TESTIMONIALS speak for themselves

T E S T I M O N I A L S

Before four minutes plus for how water now two to three seconds
G. Metcalf, Goodyear, AZ
Like it very much - very convenient to have hot water “on demand”
E. Osborne, Mesa, AZ
I originally tried a “CHILIPEPPER APPLIANCE” – same function, but
extremely loud and unpleasant. Yours is a well built device – Super
Quiet! I’ll probably order a 2nd unit soon for another 2nd floor
bathroom (on its own water heater).
T. Stoa, Decatur, IL
…I did install an “AUTOCIRC" - from HOME DEPOT. It just doesn't work
at all. After I first installed it it wasn't working so I brought it
back to them and returned it telling them that it must be faulty. The
replacement was no different. It is installed at the same location
that the redytemp was installed. The redytemp worked great…
G. Broudreau, Phoenix, AZ
Saves running a lot of water before the hot water comes down to the
bathrooms
J. Anastasio, Sun City West, AZ
They wanted $1500 for the same thing when we had our house built in
Saddlebrooke. I am sure glad I did not do it then but waited for
RedyTemp at only 1/3 the price. It works wonderfully. Thank you.
B. Henderson, Tucson, AZ
A blessing for anyone with a conscience regarding water wasted,
especially in the desert!
L. Kelleher, Scottsdale, AZ
It’s a pleasure not to have to run the hot water 3 or 4 minutes every
time you need to use it, before you get any.
A. Vogel, Mesa, AZ
Everyone should have one. Saves lots of water going down the drain.
Thank you.
R. Thomas, Peoria, AZ
Should have known about this 25 years ago when we bought the house.
L. Lacy, Phoenix, AZ
Nice Piece, Easy to install
C. Harrison, Phoenix, AZ
Love the immediate hot water
J Etesnick, Glendale AZ
What an incredible improvement of waiting 4 minutes for hot water to
merely seconds! We’re delighted & will refer you to friends!
L. Lash, Cave Creek, AZ
Before 4 minutes for hot water, now 2 to 3 seconds. Excellent!
G. Metcalf, Goodyear, AZ
Quick efficient installation. Hot water when we want it – fantastic!
B.Wrzesinske, Glendale, AZ
Only been in for one week, but so far doing as advertised – I am a
happy camper.
A. Enerof, Mesa, AZ
If I had more time – I could sell these. They are very good!
J. Lewis, Sun City West, AZ
Great investment to save on water usage.
J. Gallagher, Peoria, AZ
Wish we had done this years ago!
K. Bulkley, Mesa, AZ
I love it so much that I recommended it to friends and family.
D. Birski, Phoenix, AZ
It is wonderful to have instant hot water.
D. Cook, Goodyear, AZ

Done very professionally. Works very well. Meets our expectations.
R. Wells, Tucson, AZ
Will be purchasing another!
J. Daidone, Scottsdale, AZ
A lifesaver! Never knew life could improve with instant hot water!
J. Frank, Phoenix, AZ
Surprised that such a small appliance could make such a difference in
producing hot water to our faucets.
F. Bannan, Sun City, AZ
Been looking for your reliable product for years. I hated to run the
hot water for over two minutes each time we wanted to have hot water
in the far bathroom or the kitchen. The hot water heater is at the
other end of the house.
B. Spanser, Oro Valley, AZ
WOW! It’s nice to have instant hot water! Happy face drawn.
M. Cox, Phoenix, AZ
Best investment in equipment I ever made.
R. Hay, Glendale, AZ
It is nice not to have to wait 2 ˝ minutes for hot water in my shower.
R. Turner, Sun City West, AZ
Very neat installation package. Love It!
R. & D. Arnold, Sun City, AZ
Outstanding unit performance- Very satisfied!
J. Chiasson, Tucson, AZ
Great improvement over pump we had!
N. Laubach, Scottsdale, AZ
Sure saves wasting a lot of water down the drain!
K. Kugel, Sun City West, AZ
We have been wanting something of this nature for a long time. We’ve
wasted a lot of water over the years.
A. Hampton, Sun City, AZ
We think our home builder should be more interested in saving our
water. We do not need another government regulation to have everyone
comply. Thanks.
B. Hlas, Goodyear, AZ
I can’t believe that when I turn on the hot water faucet, Hot water
comes out almost immediately.
N. Kaplan, Scottsdale, AZ
We got immediate results (as advertised) after installation.
J. Hall, Tucson, AZ
Don’t know how we got along without it.
L. Lacy, Phoenix, AZ
We are grateful we saw an article in the little neighborhood paper,
Northwest Explorer about the RedyTemp and got immediately got in touch
with you.
A. Leininger, Tucson, AZ
Sending the warranty card so late, I realize there’s only one year
left – just wanted to register in case we needed to be notified about
the product, am very happy with it.
L. Thomas, Benson, AZ
Installation was very simple. Self-installed.
D.Auer, Fountain Hills, AZ
I have hot water in my bathroom without running gallons down the
drain.
F. Leisch, Tempe, AZ
We think this unit will save us dollars eventually – we waste gallons
of water!
M. Criddle, Glendale, AZ

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:41:01 -0700, "SQLit"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Bob

wrote in message
blah - blah - blah

And you are posting commercial messages in a non-commercial
newsgroup. IF you can't respect newsgroup charters, don't expect
anyone here to respect you or your blatent advertising.

Bob

m Ransley

You are the ONE EYED JACK ASS.
By Apartment I mean Building as in im the OWNER and its on a timer and
pipes are double insulated. Going by summer therm use GAS usage of
therm went up 30%, thats Thirty.
Yea Water utilities give rebates, water is Cheap compared to the gas
required to heat it. I never heard of a gas or elec co rebate, No ,
they like your product , it makes them more money .
Lie-- You say you will '" Save money on electricity because you
wont need to use your lights as much " good one, trying to make a BS
sales pitch to the gullible. I know I dont just stand around Waiting
for the water to get hot, Sorry if your that stupid.
From your responses here and BS i dought if you would even honor a
warranty.
I see it now --- from the Comsumer Product Saftey Commision , 6-1 -
05 Attn Consumer recall.. Ready Temp water circulators recalled due to
uninsulated timer causing shorts and possible shock, and even death if
leak occurs. 348 reports so far 34 injuries 1 death. Co has ceased
operations , we recomend disconecting the Ready Temp Water Circulator.
So your design is New, maybe the Box, thats it
Lie, " You will Save Gas " .. In fact you will waist a considerable
amount recirculating hot water.
Lie, You said Heat tape is a waistefull way to keep pipes unfrozen
and KWH hr usage is unpublished.
Lie ,,, The remote operated ones require new 15$ batteries each month,
What a crock of ****. My garage and car remote batteries are years old,
so, why would your competitions remote fail so fast, It wont, total Lie.
BS. And what battery is 15 $ ,
The more you respond the more the Lies Grow and grow.
I have 2 B&G pumps at 2 locations , one 20 yrs old Never had a
problem. Proven pump.
You say Tankless water heaters cost to much and are a waiste !!!!
The more you post the dummer you show your self to be.
My Aquastar 117000 btu tankless will have a 3 yr payback from my
Electric tank at .125 KWH. A dam good investment that 33.3% return.
and thats at last years gas prices, it may end up being better. And
thats for a water heater Known to last 30 yrs
Did I see a 2 yr warranty then you say 3,,, yea Haaaaa Haaaa total BS
If you are the Co owner you have only proven yourself to be a totaly
incompetant bull****ing 2 bit snake oil salesman ass hole.

David Martel

Info,

I agree with those who feel that it is inappropriate for you to use this
forum for your advertising.
I find the first testimonial you have published to be odd. The individual
claims that it takes 4 minutes to get hot water in his home. This may be an
inaccurate estimate. I just put the stop watch on my bathroom sink. It took
20 secs. The temp's around freezing here. How cold was it in Arizona when
this testimonial was done?
I thought your claim of energy savings involved in using your device to
be either merely misleading or fraudulent. You are using energy to heat this
water. you seem to claim that this energy usage will be more than offset by
the cost of lighting during the 20 sec or 4 minute interval of cold water.
Let's see your numbers that back up this claim.
Did like the video. It wasn't real world though. My bathroom sink
plumbing is enclosed in a vanity. No electricity in the vanity. I can't pull
wires and install a receptacle in 3 minutes. Perhaps the 10 year old can but
I can't.

Dave M.

HeatMan

There is a product out there that more than likely does the exact same thing
for less money.....

http://tinyurl.com/2cxsq

wrote in message

[...]

wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Chris Schmelzer

In article JuSRb.133611$sv6.711982@attbi_s52,
"Bob" wrote:

wrote in message
blah - blah - blah

And you are posting commercial messages in a non-commercial
newsgroup. IF you can't respect newsgroup charters, don't expect
anyone here to respect you or your blatent advertising.

Bob

Well put...

Spammer be gone

(plus his product is FREAKING expensive!)
Stormin Mormon

Default Hot product for Spamming Newsgroup ...products compaed

wrote in message
Instant madness can be achieved by spamming a news group with a wagon load
of RedyTemp ads. The unit
is loved by spammers owners but not as many news group readers. The main
reason for this is RedyTemp's "super duper spam flood advertising
technique". You
can't beat floods of news group spam for irritating people. And all it takes
is much labor for a 10 minute point and click spamflood. And even less
if the
homeowner spams the news group themselves. If you visit
www.redytospamyournewsgroup.com you
can see a movie of a 10 yr old girl point and click the mouse and spam
Alt.Home.Repair IN LESS THAN 3
MINUTES. Whether you need to read your messages, want advice on fixing
something, or just want to read about others problems, RedySpam is ready
when you are.

Spam recirculators have been around for some time. But, most
people don't even know about them. I on the other hand believe I do
know alot about them...why? Because I did over 2 months of comparison
analysis of the different types / brands on the market. Anyone can
download this analysis which contains pictures, prices, and other
miscellaneous "facts" which I collected exclusively from the internet
during the 2 month study. Would you like to participate? Just click "reply
to group" and flame my worthless hide.

Why would I do a 2 month study? Because I was offered to purchase a
desktop PC for a great sum of money. Just like
me, you would also put a great amount of thought, research, market
analysis before you spent a lot of your savings. The market analysis
which consisted of doing test spam. There are roughly 8 different kinds
available on the market. They're priced anywhere from $749 through
$1600 and more (this does not include the installation cost, tax, title,
tags, and ISP monthly fee). Some have wireless remote control activation
(so you can just "press a button remotely", if the non-standard camera
battery in the mouse
has been replaced within the last 30 days, costing $15 dollars
or more every 30 days to replace, and you don't mind having one
clipped on your belt next to your cellphone so you don't have to chase
it down), some have "press button" to activate, some run all the time,
some run automatically, some have timers, some only work with "closed
loop" or dedicated ISP (RedySpam can be used on
either type of systems), some use the phone line to return the
spam back to the desktop (causing issues with warmy emails in the
Outlook Express, RedySpam doesn't have this problem due to its patented
manifold and adjustable email control capability). Some are noisey,
some are quiet. Installations range from 10 minutes to do a posting
flood....and others can take up to 3 hours or more and require
multiple plumbers type tools, draining of the email outbox, cutting
and measuring telephone lines, soldering, running wires all throughout your
house
to each computer monitor and TV screen in the house (so you can press a
button "every" time your gonna spam the newsgroup....and then.....stilll
wait for ReddySpam ads to arrive), most require mounting to a solid wall,
purging, calibrating.
Most void warranty if unit is run without brain engaged,
accidentally or not (RedySpam has run tests to ensure that this is not
an issue with our units; we don't have a brain or a rational thought). All
these troublesome installation issues often cause homeowners to shy away
from the Spam recirculator
idea. Plumbers would much rather run a dedicated line back to your
hard drive processor which takes "time" and materials ....thats where the
dollars can quickly jump from your pocket to theirs. I have nothing
against plumbers, they have families too and they provide a valuable
service to the community.

m Ransley

No , but Stormin Mormin does know an ass when he read his BS as I feel
most of us now do. Gee most recirculator pumps are doing GPM.
At 12 watts your must be rated in CPM Cups Per Minute--
worthless....

Stormin Mormon

I'm an under employed HVAC installer. And also the son of an editor.

--

Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

CBhvac

wrote in message

A bunch of spam in message:

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Hot product for hot water ...products compaed
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:39:25 -0800

canonical name ip68-8-203-171.sd.sd.cox.net

Richard Nielsen
151 N. Barnwell St
Oceanside, CA 92054
US
Phone: 760-967-4133
Email:

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage:
http://www.register.com

Domain Name: REDYTEMP.COM

Created on..............: Thu, Dec 26, 2002
Expires on..............: Sun, Dec 26, 2004
Record last updated on..: Thu, Nov 06, 2003

Administrative Contact:
Temtrol deltaT Inc
Richard Nielsen
151 N. Barnwell St
Oceanside, CA 92054
US
Phone: 760-967-4133
Email:

Technical Contact:
Temtrol deltaT Inc
Richard Nielsen
151 N. Barnwell St
Oceanside, CA 92054
US
Phone: 760-967-4133
Email:

Zone Contact:
Temtrol deltaT Inc
Richard Nielsen
151 N. Barnwell St
Oceanside, CA 92054
US
Phone: 760-967-4133
Email:

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.RACKSHACK.NET 207.218.223.132
NS2.RACKSHACK.NET 207.218.223.162

Register your domain name at
http://www.register.com

Network Whois record
Querying whois.arin.net with "207.44.216.19"...

OrgName: Everyones Internet, Inc.
OrgID: EVRY
Address: 2600 Southwest Freeway
Address: Suite 500
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77098
Country: US

NetRange: 207.44.128.0 - 207.44.255.255
CIDR: 207.44.128.0/17
NetName: EVRY-BLK-11
NetHandle: NET-207-44-128-0-1
Parent: NET-207-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.EV1.NET
NameServer: NS2.EV1.NET
Comment:
RegDate:
Updated: 2002-05-08

TechHandle: RW172-ARIN
TechName: Williams, Randy
TechPhone: +1-713-400-5400
TechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE477-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: ABUSE
OrgAbusePhone: +1-713-400-5400
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: NOC1445-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-713-400-5400
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: RW172-ARIN
OrgTechName: Williams, Randy
OrgTechPhone: +1-713-400-5400
OrgTechEmail:

# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.Well holy
hell...this spamming ****er is right near the base...hummm....Oh....anyone
wanting to call and remind him what an ass he is, remember, this number will
not accept calls from blocked numbers, so be sure you tell him WHY you are
calling, or else it can betaken as an abusive call.

m Ransley

That was fun
I enjoyed sending spam to ready scam.

need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 02:15 AM
NO MORE hot water problems [email protected] Home Repair 9 January 29th 04 07:15 PM
Thankless or Tankless hot water heaters [email protected] Home Repair 6 January 29th 04 04:01 AM
Kitchen Aid Side-by-side - Water Dispenser/Filter Problem Paula Home Repair 6 October 28th 03 05:03 AM
hot water recirculator, instant hot water but not a water heating unit, saves water, gas, time, money HeatMan Home Repair 0 August 24th 03 01:26 PM