Daniel

Default Can someon tell me where and what solution I can get for daily routine cleaning of marble floors..,TIA!!!

Can someon tell me where and what solution I can get for daily routine
cleaning of marble floors..,TIA!!!

m Ransley

Default Can someon tell me where and what solution I can get for daily...

A solution for getting your floors cleaned daily? Its called a Maid
service. ck the yellow pages

Frogleg

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:48:02 GMT, Daniel wrote:

Can someon tell me where and what solution I can get for daily routine
cleaning of marble floors..,TIA!!!

Check with a museum.
Terry

"Frogleg" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:48:02 GMT, Daniel wrote:

Can someon tell me where and what solution I can get for daily routine
cleaning of marble floors..,TIA!!!

Check with a museum.

Yes. there's probably 'an old solution' (double pun intended) for this
question! :-)