tuta

Default Replacing Heating Element in Dishwasher Tips/Concerns?

how difficult a task is this? I would rather save a few bucks if this is
manageable by a normal human...

thanks!

JohnH

Childfree Scott

Try removing the heating element to clean it. You should be able to
do a better cleaning job on your workbench than you can inside your
dishwasher. Try things like steel wool if you have to.

Having said all of this, when I bought my house my heating element
inside my dishwasher didn't work because a wire broke, so I've been in
that area recently. It doesn't look to terribly difficult to get the
heating element out if you can get to the bolts that hold it in.

Pool water in central heating system Andy Hall UK diy 1 September 2nd 03 06:01 PM
Underfloor heating SC UK diy 112 August 27th 03 03:12 PM
Further to my last post entitled 'Flushing and treating central heating question' David W.E. Roberts UK diy 0 July 29th 03 08:15 PM
Hoover "Softwave" Washing Machine Heating Element Chris UK diy 1 July 3rd 03 10:24 PM