Larry Davick

Default Sinkmaster / Waste King disposer customer service

I feel obliged to post a note about the very good customer service I
received from Anaheim Manufacturing last week. They are the manufacturer's
of Waste King disposers, and used to manufacture Sinkmaster disposers.

A few years ago I bought the Sinkmaster "Bonecrusher" disposer at our local
OSH. It was a good value - I thought - and came with a lifetime warranty.
Although I was never thrilled with it - it seemed too loud from the drain
when operating - it did a very good job of consuming whatever I put into it.
However it died last week in the midst of termite tenting, re-flooring, and
other nerve wracking distractions.

I checked the internet for Sinkmaster - since I'd long lost the receipt -
and found that Anaheim Mfg was the place to be. I called their 800 number
and spoke with a real person who actually knew what to do. She sent out a
replacement that arrived within 5 days and in less than 1/2 hour I installed
it and it works perfectly.

I had always been envious of my neighbor's InSinkErator 777, however his
warranty will expire shortly, and mine will not. I think that the rubber
drain baffle is much more effective on the InSinkErator at reducing noise
than mine. Although I have never had a complaint about what the thing will
eat.

Some good news, for a change!

Larry

CLSSM00X7

Hi,

WasteKing used to be the main suplier of commercial disposer found in most
commercial kitchens/restaurants and so on. They are a great product actually. I
liked them because they seldom broke down and when they did it was usually not
too hard to fix them. You get what you pay for in disposals and you picked a
good brand.

candice