barry martin

Default Toilet Flapper

Cliff:

C I have a toilet that I have to hold the handle down for the thing to
C completely flush. Is this a problem with the flapper or handle. I
C would appreciate any help.

OTOH could be the handle is breaking. Had to replace the handle on
our toilet a couple of weeks ago because the arm inside cracked and
broke. Take off the tank cover and lift the flapper chain by hand to
see if the it seems like the flapper.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *
Michael Baugh

I bought a "Korky" flapper because I was ***counting*** on
it to close when I released the 'handle'. Not all flappers gently
drift down with the water level. My Korky drops like a stone.
Cause I can flush my Cadet with less than a gallon of water.
From my special tank.

news:1465168507.5131.51.4064329.1615391692.RIMEGat ...