Head

Default Stainless Steel kitchens

I resurface ordinary kitchen appliances with GE Lexan film to achieve
a stainless steel design.

1. Stainless steel style without the high price.
2. Custom cut sizes for a do-it-yourself project.

dishwasher - $180
stove oven - $250
fridge - $400

email with any questions
Houston, Texas
EL

We have stainless steel appliances and would never do that again.
Stainless steel looks great when clean but it's a real PITA because it
needs cleaning at least every day. Even finger prints show.

Boden

Head wrote:
I resurface ordinary kitchen appliances with GE Lexan film to achieve
a stainless steel design.

1. Stainless steel style without the high price.
2. Custom cut sizes for a do-it-yourself project.

dishwasher - $180
stove oven - $250
fridge - $400

email with any questions
Houston, Texas

Emile Menier

news

Head wrote:
I resurface ordinary kitchen appliances with GE Lexan film to achieve
a stainless steel design.

1. Stainless steel style without the high price.
2. Custom cut sizes for a do-it-yourself project.

dishwasher - $180
stove oven - $250
fridge - $400

email with any questions
Houston, Texas

check out the Stainless Steel Kitchen on this page.
http://www.clicktoremodel.com/kitchens.html

SS countertops, appliances and banding.

William W. Plummer

Luckily a friend warned me of how stainless steel attracts dirt and grease.
I picked a deep Kohler porcelain over iron as a result. Pricey but we've
been very happy with it for 10 years.

"Emile Menier" wrote in message

news

Head wrote:
I resurface ordinary kitchen appliances with GE Lexan film to achieve
a stainless steel design.

1. Stainless steel style without the high price.
2. Custom cut sizes for a do-it-yourself project.

dishwasher - $180
stove oven - $250
fridge - $400

email with any questions
Houston, Texas

check out the Stainless Steel Kitchen on this page.
http://www.clicktoremodel.com/kitchens.html

SS countertops, appliances and banding.

George Elkins

"EL" wrote in message
news
We have stainless steel appliances and would never do that again.
Stainless steel looks great when clean but it's a real PITA because it
needs cleaning at least every day. Even finger prints show.

Boden

Try dimming the lights. :-)

Head

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message ...
"Head" wrote in message
om...
I resurface ordinary kitchen appliances with GE Lexan film to achieve
a stainless steel design.

1. Stainless steel style without the high price.
2. Custom cut sizes for a do-it-yourself project.

dishwasher - $180
stove oven - $250
fridge - $400

email with any questions
Houston, Texas

why?

Why buy a $3500 new stainless steel refriderator from Home Depot's
EXPO outlet? Aesthetic? Function?

My guess is aethetic. Stainless steel does not make your food colder
or fresher