volts500

Default Blower on furnace hums and doesn't start

A simple "I stand corrected" would have sufficed ya ****ing whiner.

"REL" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:59:11 GMT, "volts500"
wrote:

Dude,

If your dick is as short as your memory, I feel for your partner, I
really do.

You have a real ****ing problem not with electrical understanding but
with being wrong. Your so ****ing narrow minded and self centered you
want to argue about being wrong about being right and being told you
were right. Get a ****ing clue you idiot and read the ****ing words
again dumbass.

You are correct, according to the NEC you are allowed to wire for the
MCA and protect by the MOCP. For example MCA 30 you may use #10 wire
MOCP of 40 you may use a 40 amp fuse or breaker. You also may use the
30 amp breaker as I stated by sizing it to the wire. There is NOTHING
out of code by doing so as I stated as you are UNDER the MOCP.

I said before and I will say again, I am hard headed and I said you
were 100% right and I was 100% incorrect, it is legal for you to
follow that minmum standard as outlined by the NEC, the authority on
minimum standards.

I also maintain I have no intention of following the minimum standards
and will continue to maintain a higher level of safety to persons and
property by NOT installing the smallest wire on the largest breaker.
The increased cost compared to the increased liability for the client
is small and often non-existant due to other electrical concerns.

By sizing the breaker to meet the ampacity of the wire you maintain
the same standard used for other electrical circuits within a
dwelling.

By wiring an AC unit as I have outlined, you will never have an
inspector question what has been done. Wired as Volts500 has clearly
stated is legal within the minumum standards, an inspector may well
question it at which point you can point out the code sections that
allow it and take great pleasure in pointing out the inspector is
wrong, which Volts500 takes such great pleasure in doing.

Now back to you Volts500, is there anything else I can do to get you
to shut your ****ing pie hole about this one? You were right the first
time, but you were wrong the second, it was already settled, at least
as far as I was concerned. Do you need a wall plaque stating that REL
was wrong and Volts500 was right or what?

FYI, your refrences need more than typo work, read closely and you
will see.

the other rich

PS. I can understand your frustration with some of the cross posting
within alt.home.repair, however, other than a short stint harassing
Tom, I certianly do not bother or help AHR. After it was cleared up
that Tom was not on the pedophile listing for his state I have said
less than ten words to him and have not bothered the AHR group at all.
While I know you are about as hard headed as I am, you should let this
one go, it was settled you were correct back in 04-2003, unless it was
the only time you were ever correct in your life, continuing to bring
it up only makes you look foolish.

Henry77

wrote:

[...]

Relax - Volts500 being right only means that he spent all Thanksgiving
weekend in his room thumbing through his NEC book (from what I see on
various groups it's his one and only friend - his parents were probably
greatfull for the break) to back up his facts and prove he was right in
theory. However it is obvious in the real world you are correct in your
stand that you will not just do the minimum standards and when he graduates
High School (when he is 24 or 25) he will probably become a hack at whatever
job he persues (besides the job he has now flipping burgers after school
(this info obtained from various postings)).

REL

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:00:05 GMT, "volts500"
wrote:

A simple "I stand corrected" would have sufficed ya ****ing whiner.

Aw ****! The way you went on and on about a settled issue, I figured
you needed some more strokin of your ego so you could sport some tooth
pick wood.

Why don't you **** yourself in the corner instead, then the usenet
communities would not have to watch you snivel.

Is it all the illegals keeping wages down, or the snowbirds driving 20
in the 40 MPH zone that have your panties in a wad this time?

Get a life, you got your ass kicked, it will happen again so shut the
**** up and move on bitch.

the other rich

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

replying to Henry77, Zeke57 wrote:
I have a 1993 model cmf power gas furnace, it can work fine flow days then the
blower motor just hums, and doesnt start when I spit the fan, can anyone help
me, please

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...rt-488069-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 10:44:06 PM UTC-5, Zeke57 wrote:
replying to Henry77, Zeke57 wrote:
I have a 1993 model cmf power gas furnace, it can work fine flow days then the
blower motor just hums, and doesnt start when I spit the fan, can anyone help
me, please

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...rt-488069-.htm

If it has a start /run cap, it could be bad.