Stormin Mormon

Default Run on toilet paper predicted

Dear All,
This is a forward I just received which does have some interesting
information which pertains to our lives. I know that toilet paper is not the
most popular subject. But imagine what it would be like to live without it.

Dan Hartung

Oh, the urban legend folks are going to love this one. ;-)

ForEverNJersey

"Stormin Mormon" wrote

Run on toilet paper predicted

Don't tell me Old Arty Boy is going to start running his mouth again?
-L.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...
Dear All,
This is a forward I just received which does have some interesting
information which pertains to our lives. I know that toilet paper is not the
most popular subject. But imagine what it would be like to live without it.

Smells like urban legend to me. I submitted it to snopes.

-L.
badgolferman

It's time to buy stock in the remaining toilet paper making companies.

Rileyesi

Well, I bet you didn't know that the
Clappington Paper Products factory is one of the many business that burned
down.

I did a search on both google.com and thomasregister.com on the company name.
As far as I can tell, the company does not exist.
F.H.

Stormin Mormon wrote:

snip/////

I wouldn't joke about something this serious.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.org

Mr. Young's great great grandfather, "Friggem" just rolled over in his
grave with embarrassment wondering what's happened to his bloodline and
why didn't Chris mention those damn locusts.
Stormin Mormon

Not any more!

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rileyesi" wrote in message
Well, I bet you didn't know that the
Clappington Paper Products factory is one of the many business that burned
down.

I did a search on both google.com and thomasregister.com on the company
name.
As far as I can tell, the company does not exist.

mark Ransley

Never did , Ive done a search. Or Stormin get an address.

Stormin Mormon

The locusts burnt up in the fire, too.

I think my great granfather's name was P. Festus.

He's probably rolling over, too. Want me to go check?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"F.H." wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

snip/////

I wouldn't joke about something this serious.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.org

Mr. Young's great great grandfather, "Friggem" just rolled over in his
grave with embarrassment wondering what's happened to his bloodline and
why didn't Chris mention those damn locusts.

Charlie Bress

"Rileyesi" wrote in message
Well, I bet you didn't know that the
Clappington Paper Products factory is one of the many business that

burned
down.

I did a search on both google.com and thomasregister.com on the company

name.
As far as I can tell, the company does not exist.

Phone look up has no record of a telephone either.

CBHvac

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Not any more!

--

Never did.
Now...dont tell this to the Kimberly Clark folks that work right up the
street that make the stuff..

Sheesh..thats a story thats full of **** of there ever was one.

.

"Rileyesi" wrote in message
Well, I bet you didn't know that the
Clappington Paper Products factory is one of the many business that

burned
down.

I did a search on both google.com and thomasregister.com on the company
name.
As far as I can tell, the company does not exist.

MaxAluminum

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...
The locusts burnt up in the fire, too.

I think my great granfather's name was P. Festus.

He's probably rolling over, too. Want me to go check?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.org
.
.

"F.H." wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

snip/////

I wouldn't joke about something this serious.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.org

Mr. Young's great great grandfather, "Friggem" just rolled over in his
grave with embarrassment wondering what's happened to his bloodline and
why didn't Chris mention those damn locusts.

The supply of old phone books lying around would last us until we grew new trees.