Ron

Default Rubbermaid Big Max Shed

Has anyone had any experience with the Rubbermaid Big Max 7x7 outdoor
shed. I been looking for a shed and I like the idea of the rubber
flooring included. I been trying to find it cheaper but it seems that
Home Depot has an exclusive on this and are the only ones that have it.
I went to look at it but they had a 3rd of it assembled all lopsided and
I cant judge it's quality that way. It's seems to look pretty strong if
it were assemble properly on a level area. Appreciate any input,

Thanks

Judy

I put one up this spring on a poured concrete pad and so far so problems. I
live in a climate where we potentially can get a lot of snow so I did add
the 2x6 supports for the roof. I had to have help putting the roof on, but
was able to do the rest of it myself. I did some caulking where I saw
daylight from the inside. I would recommend it. I just liked the
no-maintenance idea.

Shed Electrics Paul UK diy 15 May 22nd 04 01:48 PM
Shed Fixing PoP UK diy 3 April 16th 04 09:02 PM
shed electrics Matt Pearson UK diy 7 January 20th 04 10:32 PM
On the subject of a garden shed Andrew McKay UK diy 3 August 27th 03 05:31 PM
Spur feed to garden shed... Me UK diy 4 August 6th 03 11:13 AM