barry martin

Default Lava Lamp bulb type

W This may be a little off topic but I bought an original (used) Lava
W Lamp. It's the actual Lava Lamp brand. I got it cheap at a yard sale
W but it is missing the bulb. Does anyone know what type bulb is
W needed?

IIRC ours was a standard 25W bulb. ...Doesn't happen to have a
sticker inside? Lift the glass part containing the 'lava' and check
the inside where the bulb would go.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* I don't know a doggone thing about missing animals....
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *

Changing a light bulb on R.C.M Tom Gardner Metalworking 24 June 6th 04 12:58 AM
Ceiling tiles for sound: Flexible or hard type? lbbs UK diy 7 March 25th 04 09:59 PM
O-T light bulb Fuddzy Woodworking 2 January 15th 04 04:43 PM
Looking for particular lamp shades. xby Woodworking 0 November 21st 03 04:36 PM
Possible Condensation Solution? - Test Data Tom Watson Woodworking 4 November 7th 03 08:51 PM