Herman Munster

Default Sears chainsaw parts

www3.sears.com seems to have the parts, unless I am not digging enough.

"Arthur Davis" wrote in message
I have an old Sears chainsaw (917.353771), built in 1979?, that I am
rebuilding. I need some parts, both chain guides, sprocket, air filter,

and
carb kit that are no longer available from Sears.com. The chainsaw engine
has a Roper number (81087) and type(643M108) marked on it. Does anyone

know
of a source for these parts? I've done a google search on sears chainsaw
parts to no avail.
TIA, Art.

Steve Newman

"Arthur Davis" wrote in message
I have an old Sears chainsaw (917.353771), built in 1979?, that I am
rebuilding. I need some parts, both chain guides, sprocket, air filter,

and
carb kit that are no longer available from Sears.com. The chainsaw engine
has a Roper number (81087) and type(643M108) marked on it. Does anyone

know
of a source for these parts? I've done a google search on sears chainsaw
parts to no avail.

According to my list "917" indicates it was manufactured by American Yard
Products. Do another Google search for "American Yard Products" AND
chainsaw, and you'll get several hits for dealers you can check with for
parts.Someone must have what you're looking for..

Parts for Atlas 12" 7122 Lathe Xlat Woodworking 5 May 26th 04 12:30 AM
Old Sears Craftsman Planer model # 113.20621 - looking for manual John B. Woodworking 7 May 11th 04 04:24 AM
old SEARS air compressor info j.b. miller Metalworking 9 November 10th 03 06:16 PM