Cole

Default Pool Deck Paint Suggestions?

Has anybody had any experience with "Deck Kote?"

I need to repaint my Pool Deck. It has a textured finish on it that looks
something like 1/2" of plaster or colored concrete (like stucco?) that is in
good shape, but someone had put that epoxied in place river rock on many
years ago and then never maintained it. We removed the river rock stuff
(about 25 hours with a large air chisel) and are now ready for fresh paint.

I don't want to use a rubberized material (I don't want to have to remove it
someday). Your recommendations?

Thanks for your help!

Cole

John Keiser

I used Kote-A-Deck. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Its a good product but in Hawaii the intense UV's will "burn" it off in
about 5 years. I liked it well enough that I would recoat with it but they
no longer make the color I used so I may switch to a locally brewed product.

--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

deck supports John van Veen Woodworking 4 August 26th 03 03:51 AM
vinyl paint on house lee Home Repair 6 July 11th 03 04:27 AM
Sears/OSH Easy Living paint okay? Terry Carroll Home Repair 3 July 2nd 03 02:27 AM