Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National do not call list

Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:45:25 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

I suspect it must, but I'm quoting and quoting below and don't find
the answer. Were they trying to sell cemetery plots in the church's
own cemetery? If they don't own the cemetery, it seems like they
would be a 3rd party caller for a cemetery that might have to obey the
rules. Or if they do own the cemetery but a 3rd party service was
calling (as happens with the volunteer fire deparatment all the time,
I hear) they're not covered. Hmm. I just realized I could get them to
stop calling. AIUI, the commission they charge is high. .

At any rate, even if they were not covered, if you tell them you dont'
want them to call again, they have to stop. I think, even if they're
a charity.

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles...-call-registry

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...provisions-tsr

What calls are covered?

The do not call provisions of the TSR cover any plan, program or
campaign to sell goods or services through interstate phone calls.
This includes calls by telemarketers who solicit consumers, often on
behalf of third party sellers. It also includes sellers who are paid
to provide, offer to provide, or arrange to provide goods or services
to consumers.

The National Do Not Call Registry covers intrastate telemarketing
calls under the FCC’s rules. You can find information on the FCC’s
regulations at www.fcc.gov/cgb/donotcall/.

What types of calls are not covered by the National Do Not Call
Registry?

The do not call provisions do not cover calls from political
organizations, charities, telephone surveyors, or companies with which
a consumer has an existing business relationship.

Do the do not call provisions of the TSR cover calls soliciting
money for charities?

Charities that are calling on their own behalf to solicit charitable
contributions are not covered by the requirements of the national
registry. However, if a third-party telemarketer is calling on behalf
of a charity, a consumer may ask not to receive any more calls from or
on behalf of that specific charity. If a third-party telemarketer
calls again on behalf of that charity, the telemarketer may be subject
to a fine of up to $16,000 .

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

The church required a donation in order to ??? and your mother didn't
have the money and ???. I don't want to pry, but you seem to want to
explain, but I don't understand.

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

LOL.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

https://www.donotcall.gov/

and

Filing a complaint

You have multiple options for filing a complaint with the FCC:

File a complaint online
By phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC
(1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275
By mail (please include include your name, address, contact
information and as much detail about your complaint as possible):

Federal Communications Commission
Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau
Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, DC 20554
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

Not too smart of you to talk to them assholes....
I'd told them "I am not interested, Do not call me again, You will be
reported for violating the DNC", then hang up!

Report them anyhow! If somehow they are excluded, at least you tried.

I dont put up with that bull****. Unless I asked someone to call me, I
dont have time to waste on them.

I know political calls are allowed by the DNC. I have been getting a lot
of that crap lately, and while I cant threaten them with a DNC
violation, I do quickly tell them "I'm not interested, Do not call me
again", and I hang up. DONE....

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each week by each family inside the church .

i was part of a single parent family, before it became popular....

my family my mom. me 6 years old and my grandma had near no money....... family gave us food.

i blame the catholic church, i got beat up as a kid because we werent a good catholic family since we didnt have the bucks todonate to the church.

i actually found the repaired places in te brick walls where the signs were attached
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

Not if a politician. They are exempt.

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

Don't answer.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

Why?

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

Call her a ****. You are not the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

Really? Imagine that at dinner time.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

And then what? Do you really expect them to change bad habits?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Wow.

i was part of a single parent family, before it became popular....

my family my mom. me 6 years old and my grandma had near no money....... family gave us food.

i blame the catholic church, i got beat up as a kid because we werent a good catholic family since we didnt have the bucks todonate to the church.

Wow.

i actually found the repaired places in te brick walls where the signs were attached

Well, I've read many of your posts and normally you seem like a pretty
well-adjusted guy with a pretty good life. You deserve it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Bob, I will take you at your word, I have never heard of anything like this happening. The worst of heard of large parishes are fund drives where you were required to sell raffle tickets. And this was second-hand information. Even the K of C don't require you to buy or sell all your raffle tickets. Just sell what you can and return the rest.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That's horrible.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

My experience with the Federal "Do Not Call" program:
Since registering my landline and mobile on it
six years ago, the number of calls to both went
up like the human population curve since the
late 1800s! Names of states for caller IDs,
"Unknown", "Private Caller", etc, etc, etc. Day
and night my cell and the land line would ring.
Sometimes the same caller 3-4x per day. I have
since had my mobile # changed, and now get a
fraction of such calls to it. We also plan to change
our landline #, and this time, will register NEITHER
with the Do Not Call list!

Question: Who runs the Do Not Call Registry?
Answer: The Federal TRADE Commission(FTC)

And what does the FTC regulate and facilitate?

TRADE!! And COMMERCE!

And what do you think they do with your phone
numbers once you register them with the DNC
list? Give or sell them to businesses!! smdh...

So folks, do yourselves a huuuuge favor - STAY
OFF the Do Not Call list! Period.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2016 9:45 PM, bob haller wrote:
Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

The do not call list is a joke but charities, non-profits and people you
do business with are allowed to call you.

Really not a lot of sense talking to them unless you get some enjoyment
out of it. Bulk of these calls are flat out scams and coming from
outside the US. Government and phone companies who have got to know
where these calls are coming from and could stop them are doing
absolutely nothing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2016 9:45 PM, bob haller wrote:
Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

If nothing else, telling a customer he sounds devil
possessed is rather bad manners.

I did get called devil possessed, one time. The guy
was writing from state prison. He'd gotten addicted
to heroin (after his battle with alcoholism) and had
burgled a doctors office for the meds. I wrote that
the Spirit was cautioning me about him. He wrote back
that I sounded demon possessed. Well, consider the
source / author of those comments.

I'd go ahead and make the DNC report anyway. Just on
the small chance it will do some good.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2016 10:29 PM, bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each week by each family inside the church .

This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation
is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each
week by each family inside the church .

i was part of a single parent family, before it became popular....

my family my mom. me 6 years old and my grandma had near no
money....... family gave us food.

i blame the catholic church, i got beat up as a kid because we werent
a good catholic family since we didnt have the bucks todonate to the
church.

i actually found the repaired places in te brick walls where the
signs were attached

That's as bad as the Morons , they send out a bill to member families
telling you how much they expect you to pay each year - and it's more if
they have a building project going on . I still don't know where that money
goes , as all "leadership" is unpaid AFAIK .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 9:22:36 AM UTC-5, John wrote:
On 2/10/2016 10:29 PM, bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each week by each family inside the church .

This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

we pay the NSA billions to spy on us.

We should enlist the NSA police the do not call list.

This should be a piece of cake for them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default National do not call list (and Catholic donations of record)

On 2/11/2016 9:24 AM, John wrote:
On 2/10/2016 10:29 PM, bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation
is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each
week by each family inside the church .

This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

Perhaps they had not heard of the parable
of the widow's mite?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2016 9:26 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
bob haller wrote:

i blame the catholic church, i got beat up as a kid because we werent
a good catholic family since we didnt have the bucks todonate to the
church.

That's as bad as the Morons , they send out a bill to member families
telling you how much they expect you to pay each year - and it's more if
they have a building project going on . I still don't know where that money
goes , as all "leadership" is unpaid AFAIK .

Which group is that, Terry? I've been Mormon (note
spelling of church nickname) for twenty five years,
and never had a bill sent to me.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 9:22:36 AM UTC-5, John wrote:
On 2/10/2016 10:29 PM, bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each week by each family inside the church .

This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

truly sad, and since this was so wide spread the church must have known about it
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 8:32:08 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/11/2016 9:24 AM, John wrote:
On 2/10/2016 10:29 PM, bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation
is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each
week by each family inside the church .

This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

Perhaps they had not heard of the parable
of the widow's mite?

....or the people that did the shaming, "Judge not, lest ye be judged". "Do as you would have it done to you".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2016 9:24 AM, John wrote:
On 2/10/2016 10:29 PM, bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation
is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each
week by each family inside the church .

This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

Perhaps they had not heard of the parable
of the widow's mite?

...or the people that did the shaming, "Judge not, lest ye be judged". "Do as you would have it done to you".

and the catholic chruch stood by and faciliated it. i got beat up by other kids because we werent a good catholic family...

and lets not forget the cathoic church protected pedophiles
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2016 6:45 PM, bob haller wrote:
Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

Religious groups don't sell cemetery plots. Note the correct spelling
of cemetery, you moron.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 9:55:21 AM UTC-5, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 2/10/2016 6:45 PM, bob haller wrote:
Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

Religious groups don't sell cemetery plots. Note the correct spelling
of cemetery, you moron.
LOL

http://www.ccapgh.org/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2016 9:24 AM, John wrote:
On 2/10/2016 10:29 PM, bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation
is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each
week by each family inside the church .

This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

Perhaps they had not heard of the parable
of the widow's mite?

...or the people that did the shaming, "Judge not, lest ye be judged". "Do as you would have it done to you".

It's sad what what some people have done and used religion as a reason
for doing it.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2016 9:45 PM, bob haller wrote:

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

Indoctrination to use the Church envelope started in the 1st grade. My
mother gave is a dime or quarter to put in. Once I was out of school I
refused to use an envelope. Aside from public humiliation as a means to
get you to contribute, they told you there was no other way to prove a
tax deduction for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2016 9:32 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/11/2016 9:24 AM, John wrote:
On 2/10/2016 10:29 PM, bob haller wrote:

tthe cathoic church back in the 1960 published each familys donation
is a parish newsletter and actually posted the amount donated each
week by each family inside the church .

This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

Perhaps they had not heard of the parable
of the widow's mite?

I would ask them but they are dead now.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten us?

John

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2016 8:45 PM, bob haller wrote:
Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

Simplest thing to do, if you feel a need to converse with them, is to
tell them busy and ask for a number where you can call them back

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 10:29:40 AM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/10/2016 8:45 PM, bob haller wrote:
Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

Simplest thing to do, if you feel a need to converse with them, is to
tell them busy and ask for a number where you can call them back

if they hadnt locked out their caller id, i wouldnt of answered the call.

i tried calling them this am but no one answered
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2016 10:22 AM, John wrote:
On 2/11/2016 9:32 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
This is true, 50's, 60's and even into the 70's. I was brought up as
Catholic by devout Catholic parents who were publicly shamed by the
meager contributions my father could afford.

I could go on but I will leave it at that.

John

Perhaps they had not heard of the parable
of the widow's mite?

I would ask them but they are dead now.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten us?

John

Most people who lived in the fifties and sixties
are rather elderly. And many are dead. I don't think
writing on a Usenet list will enlighten the Catholic
church at that time.

The parable of the widow's mite is told in some
Christian churches (such as Mormons / The Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). Are you inviting
me to share the parable with this usenet list?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 10:44:20 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.\

please do.

While I almost never go to church, mostly social thing like weddings and funerals.

my exprience with. After a near death exprience. i decided to help others.

have on multiple occasions taken in homeless people we know. house fires etc... have helped a friend with a inner city minestries....

lots of wierd helping people.

I TRULY believe the following, its not where you go on sunday, its how you live the rest of your life....... try to help others
.

Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:

Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to
comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id
was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my
mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside
the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to
me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

Why do people complain about phone calls and the Do not call list.
Can't you figure out how to screen calls, read caller ID and/or
not answer and let the answering machine take a message.

Gad Damn it ain't that hard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per bob haller:
Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

I would advise not to waste your time.

I have a small pile of lame-sounding letters from the Pennsylvania DA's
office responding to my complaints to the effect that telephone
solicitors are now effectively beyond the law to the extend that they
are located offshore and/or use hard-to-trace VOIP to make their calls.

--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why do people complain about phone calls and the Do not call list.
Can't you figure out how to screen calls, read caller ID and/or
not answer and let the answering machine take a message.

Gad Damn it ain't that hard.

well i have a small business so not answering a call might cost me money.

if they hadnt locked out their caller id i wouldnt of answered it.

can you understand this?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 12:30:31 -0800 (PST)
bob haller wrote:

Why do people complain about phone calls and the Do not call list.
Can't you figure out how to screen calls, read caller ID and/or
not answer and let the answering machine take a message.

Gad Damn it ain't that hard.

well i have a small business so not answering a call might cost me
money.

if they hadnt locked out their caller id i wouldnt of answered it.

can you understand this?

No caller ID is a big red flag to NOT answer...
can you understand this?

Seems not so best advice is live with it and stop ****ing whining!
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:

Why do people complain about phone calls and the Do not call list.
Can't you figure out how to screen calls, read caller ID and/or
not answer and let the answering machine take a message.

Gad Damn it ain't that hard.

well i have a small business so not answering a call might cost me
money.

if they hadnt locked out their caller id i wouldnt of answered it.

can you understand this?

No caller ID is a big red flag to NOT answer...
can you understand this?

Seems not so best advice is live with it and stop ****ing whining!

i get some calls from all over the nation. most have no caller id.

phone soliciators should be required by law to have accurate caller id
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:

Why do people complain about phone calls and the Do not call list.
Can't you figure out how to screen calls, read caller ID and/or
not answer and let the answering machine take a message.

Gad Damn it ain't that hard.

well i have a small business so not answering a call might cost me
money.

if they hadnt locked out their caller id i wouldnt of answered it.

can you understand this?

No caller ID is a big red flag to NOT answer...
can you understand this?

Seems not so best advice is live with it and stop ****ing whining!

i believe your catholic, and your comments are a attempt to protect your religion..

Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:

Why do people complain about phone calls and the Do not call
list. Can't you figure out how to screen calls, read caller ID
and/or not answer and let the answering machine take a message.

Gad Damn it ain't that hard.

well i have a small business so not answering a call might cost me
money.

if they hadnt locked out their caller id i wouldnt of answered it.

can you understand this?

No caller ID is a big red flag to NOT answer...
can you understand this?

Seems not so best advice is live with it and stop ****ing whining!

i get some calls from all over the nation. most have no caller id.

phone soliciators should be required by law to have accurate caller id

There ya go again..Whine whine whine.

Let the answer machine get it, you can always step
in if a real call, but that may be too hard for you to do.

So live with it and STFU about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:

[...]

Well , the verdict is in . You really are just a prick that likes to
insult people . **** off and die .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:

Why do people complain about phone calls and the Do not call list.
Can't you figure out how to screen calls, read caller ID and/or
not answer and let the answering machine take a message.

Gad Damn it ain't that hard.

well i have a small business so not answering a call might cost me
money.

if they hadnt locked out their caller id i wouldnt of answered it.

can you understand this?

No caller ID is a big red flag to NOT answer...
can you understand this?

Seems not so best advice is live with it and stop ****ing whining!

i believe your catholic, and your comments are a attempt to protect
your religion..

No , he's just a prick that likes to insult people .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2016 4:15 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Well , the verdict is in . You really are just a prick that likes to
insult people . **** off and die .

There are a few more of them hanging around this group, too. Luckily, I
figured that out long ago what they were and never see their posts.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:15:16 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

So live with it and STFU about it.

Well , the verdict is in . You really are just a prick that likes to
insult people . **** off and die .

+1 He likes to cross post to multiple groups and acquire more trolls
over here.

**** you buford. You can't swing a bat like the real Buford Pusser. An
can't walk tall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buford_Pusser