Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I feel cheated...

Why does a school fire teachers that go the extra mile?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...student-786543
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:57:52 -0400, Jack wrote:

Why does a school fire teachers that go the extra mile?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...student-786543

I bet the kid got a good mark in Biology class.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:57:52 -0400, Jack wrote in

Why does a school fire teachers that go the extra mile?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...student-786543

It's disgraceful. Instead of having sex with these underage kids, she
should have had sex with an overage old fart. Like me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/21/2014 5:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:57:52 -0400, Jack wrote:

Why does a school fire teachers that go the extra mile?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...student-786543

I bet the kid got a good mark in Biology class.

Yes, he earned some sextra credit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/21/2014 8:09 AM, CRNG wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 04:57:52 -0400, Jack wrote in

Why does a school fire teachers that go the extra mile?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...student-786543

It's disgraceful. Instead of having sex with these underage kids, she
should have had sex with an overage old fart. Like me.

Why, either way there is a lot of appreciation!
Mikek

Senior Member

Still, the teacher should have known better than to have had a sexual realationship with a student. I expect she wouldn't have any trouble finding another teacher in the school to fill that bill.

If the roles were reversed, and it was a male teacher having sex with a female student, the press would be all over it calling it a dirty old man chasing a young skirt.