Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Those crazy canucks

This is why your country is going down the tubes, Home Boi!!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...rder-1.2610465

If ya'll had some guns and balls, someone could have taken the crazy out

Posted to alt.home.repair

ChairLady wrote:

This is why your country is going down the tubes, Home Guy!

(Calgary knife-play kills 5)

If ya'll had some guns and balls, someone could have taken the
crazy out

Do you know what the gun ownership rate is in Alberta?

It's a good thing that guns were nowhere to be found during that event,
or it would have resembled an american-style mass murder.
Posted to alt.home.repair

homebitch belched:
ChairLady wrote:

This is why your country is going down the tubes, Home BOI!

(Calgary knife-play kills 5)

If ya'll had some guns and balls, someone could have taken the
crazy out

Do you know what the gun ownership rate is in Alberta?

It's a good thing that guns were nowhere to be found during that
event, or it would have resembled an american-style mass murder.

when is killin 1 canuck considered mass murder, don't you ****wits know how
or when to shoot?
It's not mass murder, but it's a good start

http://money.cnn.com/2014/04/16/tech...html?hpt=hp_t2

yeah, your ****ry is so pure, you morphin piece of ****.
chuckle

Senior Member

HomeGuy and Chairman both have to recognize that people are the same everywhere, and so senseless murders happen everywhere. The USA has about 9 times the population of Canada, and so it's reasonable to expect that there's going to be 9 times as many senseless murders in the USA than in Canada.

The point is that people are the same everywhere, both north and south of the 49th parallel (the US/Canada border) as well as on other continents. So senseless murders happen everywhere on this Good Earth (save, possibly for Antarctica).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:23:58 -0400, H/0/m/e G/u/y
wrote:

It's a good thing that guns were nowhere to be found during that event,
or it would have resembled an american-style mass murder.

We have a 'He needed killin'" defense.

Case dismissed!

Can I take you Snipe hunting?

Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork wrote:
HomeGuy and Chairman both have to recognize that people
are the same
everywhere, and so senseless murders happen everywhere.
The USA has
about 9 times the population of Canada, and so it's
reasonable to
expect that there's going to be 9 times as many senseless
murders in
the USA than in Canada.

The point is that people are the same everywhere, both
north and south
of the 49th parallel (the US/Canada border) as well as on
other
continents. So senseless murders happen everywhere on
this Good Earth
(save, possibly for Antarctica).

come on nestork, *I* know that, I'm just jerkin the
dumbasses chain.
And it worked. Sorry, I was just in need of an extra chuckle
today and when I saw this story, I immediately thought of
HBoi.
He reponded exactly how thought he would
Some of my best friends are Canadiang Really!

Maybe even some relatives(SSSHHHH)
I'm huntin wabbits

Senior Member

Bottom line here is that Canada and the USA are like Austria and Germany or New Zealand and Australia.

Separate countries in geography only. They both speak the same language, have the same religions, follow the same legal system and have very much the same culture. I expect most Canadians would prefer to have the USA as a southern neighbor than Iran, and most Americans would prefer to have Canada as a northern neighbor than Iran.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 18:56:20 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Bottom line here is that Canada and the USA are like Austria and Germany
or New Zealand and Australia.

Separate countries in geography only. They both speak the same
language, have the same religions, follow the same legal system and have
very much the same culture. I expect most Canadians would prefer to
have the USA as a southern neighbor than Iran, and most Americans would
prefer to have Canada as a northern neighbor than Iran.

Nestor,

I agree with what you say. My neighbor and her family came to the USA
from Canada. She is a real hoot, a great person to know. Retired law
enforcement, married to a Hillbilly from Kentucky - also retired law
enforcement. Her mother is a great woman, too.

Home Guy is like the crazy Aunt you keep in the attic so people never
see her. Out of sight, out of mind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

(some garbage)

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:14:53 -0400

Fix your clock you fool.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:54:09 -0400, "Dr. Who" wrote:

(some garbage)

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:14:53 -0400

Fix your clock you fool.

Newsgroup fixed. Now Clare can reply, Home Guy.

You chicken **** canuck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In news Oren belched:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:54:09 -0400, "Dr. Who" wrote:

(some garbage)

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:14:53 -0400

Fix your clock you fool.

Newsgroup fixed. Now Clare can reply, Home Guy.

You chicken **** canuck.

chuckle

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:29:22 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In news Oren belched:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:54:09 -0400, "Dr. Who" wrote:

(some garbage)

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:14:53 -0400

Fix your clock you fool.

Newsgroup fixed. Now Clare can reply, Home Guy.

You chicken **** canuck.

chuckle

http://healthhabits.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/fat-canadian.jpg

They must hire people by the pound up yonder, in America's attic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

http://healthhabits.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/fat-american.jpg

They must hire people by the pound up yonder, in America's attic.

If only it were true.

Pasting a CDN flag on a photo of an average american's belly is the new
definition of lame.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:46:59 -0400, "H,o,m,e,G,u,y"
wrote:

Oren wrote:

http://healthhabits.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/fat-american.jpg

They must hire people by the pound up yonder, in America's attic.

If only it were true.

Pasting a CDN flag on a photo of an average american's belly is the new
definition of lame.

I did not paste a flag on anybody, peckerwood. The man does resemble
Mayor Ford from Toronto, though.

An admitted crack smoker in canada. And a drunk canadian. Ya'll must
have hired him by the pound.

Next... back into our attic you go.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 00:37:40 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

nestork wrote:
[...]

A baseball bat would have been effective enough. 2 swings, 2 broken
wrists - no more threat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork wrote:
Bottom line here is that Canada and the USA are like Austria and Germany
or New Zealand and Australia.

Separate countries in geography only. They both speak the same
language, have the same religions, follow the same legal system and have
very much the same culture. I expect most Canadians would prefer to
have the USA as a southern neighbor than Iran, and most Americans would
prefer to have Canada as a northern neighbor than Iran.

Hi,
That's for sure. I live in Calgary where it happened. The kid
had known mental issue. It is recorded as worst mass murder in the
history of city. His dad is an inspector at city PD(33 year veteran).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 18:56:20 +0200, nestork
wrote in

Bottom line here is that Canada and the USA are like Austria and Germany
or New Zealand and Australia.

Separate countries in geography only. They both speak the same
language, have the same religions, follow the same legal system and have
very much the same culture. I expect most Canadians would prefer to
have the USA as a southern neighbor than Iran, and most Americans would
prefer to have Canada as a northern neighbor than Iran.

True except for Quebec. I think I would rather have Iran (well, or at
least Somalia) as a near neighbor.
--
I kill-file all messages posted through Google Groups.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:02:26 PM UTC-4, nestork wrote:
HomeGuy and Chairman both have to recognize that people are the same

everywhere, and so senseless murders happen everywhere. The USA has

about 9 times the population of Canada, and so it's reasonable to expect

that there's going to be 9 times as many senseless murders in the USA

than in Canada.

The point is that people are the same everywhere, both north and south

of the 49th parallel (the US/Canada border) as well as on other

continents. So senseless murders happen everywhere on this Good Earth

(save, possibly for Antarctica).

--

nestork

It used to be paradise before god showed up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:14:12 PM UTC-4, Tony Hwang wrote:
nestork wrote:

Bottom line here is that Canada and the USA are like Austria and Germany

or New Zealand and Australia.

Separate countries in geography only. They both speak the same

language, have the same religions, follow the same legal system and have

very much the same culture. I expect most Canadians would prefer to

have the USA as a southern neighbor than Iran, and most Americans would

prefer to have Canada as a northern neighbor than Iran.

Hi,

That's for sure. I live in Calgary where it happened. The kid

had known mental issue. It is recorded as worst mass murder in the

history of city. His dad is an inspector at city PD(33 year veteran).

I am proud of you. I bet they got some nice fluffy sheep up there.
You mean the kid had 'known' mental issues or 'no'
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Oren wrote:

http://healthhabits.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/fat-american.jpg

They must hire people by the pound up yonder, in America's attic.

If only it were true.

Pasting a CDN flag on a photo of an average american's belly is the new
definition of lame.

I did not paste a flag on anybody, peckerwood. The man does resemble
Mayor Ford from Toronto, though.

An admitted crack smoker in canada. And a drunk canadian. Ya'll must
have hired him by the pound.

Next... back into our attic you go.

Toronto couldn't afford to pay for him by the pound, or his habit by
the ounce or gram.
Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork wrote:

Bottom line here is that Canada and the USA are like Austria and Germany

or New Zealand and Australia.

Separate countries in geography only. They both speak the same

language, have the same religions, follow the same legal system and have

very much the same culture. I expect most Canadians would prefer to

have the USA as a southern neighbor than Iran, and most Americans would

prefer to have Canada as a northern neighbor than Iran.

Hi,

That's for sure. I live in Calgary where it happened. The kid

had known mental issue. It is recorded as worst mass murder in the

history of city. His dad is an inspector at city PD(33 year veteran).

I am proud of you. I bet they got some nice fluffy sheep up there.
You mean the kid had 'known' mental issues or 'no'

Hi,
Yes. Irony is he is Psychology major and graduated, accepted at law
school. He used to dig metal music....

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Quebec is NOT our neighbour - she is part of Canada whether she likes it or
not, and the majority of quebecers have repeatedly told their crybaby
governments that in referendems, and they handed the PQ a resounding
thashing in the recent election to drive the point home.
MP John Reimer was punished several years ago for publicly stating
"they do things differently in Quebec" - but he was telling the truth.
Quebec, as a "distinct society" is as different from the rest of
canada as canada is from the united states of america - and the US
from Mexico.

Our legal systems, government systems, and many other things are just
enough different to make us "distinctive".
My understanding is that Quebec has the concept of them being a province all screwed up. They consider that the Quebec provincial government is on an equal footing with the Federal government in Ottawa. That is, the Quebec National Assembly governs Quebec and the House of Commons in Ottawa governs the rest of the country.

In that respect, Quebec considers itself a separate country within Canada.

And, truth be known, I find it easier to live next to a separate country than to live next to another province that considers itself a separate country.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 03:25:36 +0200, nestork
wrote:

My understanding is that Quebec has the concept of them being a province
all screwed up. They consider that the Quebec provincial government is
on an equal footing with the Federal government in Ottawa. That is, the
Quebec National Assembly governs Quebec and the House of Commons in
Ottawa governs the rest of the country.

In that respect, Quebec considers itself a separate country within
Canada.

And, truth be known, I find it easier to live next to a separate country
than to live next to another province that considers itself a separate
country.

My understanding is that Quebec wants all Canadians to speak French.

Don't fall for it, Nestor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 01:03:41 -0500, VinnyB wrote:

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 18:56:20 +0200, nestork
wrote in

Bottom line here is that Canada and the USA are like Austria and Germany
or New Zealand and Australia.

Separate countries in geography only. They both speak the same
language, have the same religions, follow the same legal system and have
very much the same culture. I expect most Canadians would prefer to
have the USA as a southern neighbor than Iran, and most Americans would
prefer to have Canada as a northern neighbor than Iran.

True except for Quebec. I think I would rather have Iran (well, or at
least Somalia) as a near neighbor.

Vinny, I'm SURE you are not being serious. First of all, Quebec is
NOT our neighbour - she is part of Canada whether she likes it or
not, and the majority of quebecers have repeatedly told their crybaby
governments that in referendems, and they handed the PQ a resounding
thashing in the recent election to drive the point home.
MP John Reimer was punished several years ago for publicly stating
"they do things differently in Quebec" - but he was telling the truth.
Quebec, as a "distinct society" is as different from the rest of
canada as canada is from the united states of america - and the US
from Mexico.

Our legal systems, government systems, and many other things are just
enough different to make us "distinctive".

As for having Iran or Somalia as neighbours??????? You want Iran as a
neighbour? Move to Iraq or Syria. You want Somalia as a neighbour?
Ask Kenya how they like it.