Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Zimmerman cleared of all charges

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message
stuff snipped
In this country (at least so far) you are innocent until proven
guilty. Therefore, if you are not proven guilty you are innocent.

So you're saying that OJ didn't murder Ron and Nicole because a criminal
jury said he was innocent? Thanks for clearing that up. I always

thought
he was a guilty, wife-murdering SOB no matter what the jury said but I

guess
you've "proven" otherwise. Good to see you sticking up for him!

I definitely said nothing about OJ. For the record, and this is
extremely difficult for me to say, my opinion of OJ is exactly the
same as yours. This may be the last time I agree with you.

Do you really *not* understand that when you said "if you are not proven
guilty, you are innocent" that such a statement applies to equally to
Zimmerman as well as OJ? If you don't, that explains a lot about you.

It's basic logic and OJ didn't have to be named specifically to be included
in your proclamation because he was "found not guilty" but he certainly
wasn't "innocent." OJ precisely fit the parameters of innocence you
(incorrectly) defined.

--
Bobby G.