Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Follow-up on my medical problems. Finally diagnosed

Follow-up on my medical problems.

Prognosis, bleak.

"A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Hooray! They have finally arrived at a diagnosis for my condition.The
neurologist diagnosed me with "A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention
Deficit Disorder.

This is how it goes: I decide to wash the car; I start toward the
garage and notice the mail on the table. OK, I'm going to wash the
car. But first I'm going to go through the mail. I lay the car keys
down on the desk, discard the junk mail and I notice the trash can is
full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk and take the trash can
out, but since I'm going to be near the mailbox anyway, I'll pay these
few bills first. Now, where is my checkbook? Oops, there's only one
check left. My extra checks are in my desk. Oh, there's the coke I was
drinking. I'm going to look for those checks. But first I need to put
my coke further away from the computer, or maybe I'll pop it into the
fridge to keep it cold for a while. I head towards the kitchen and my
flowers catch my eye. They need some water. I set the coke on the
counter and uh oh! There are my glasses. I was looking for them all
morning! I'd better put them away first. I fill a container with water
and head for the flowerpots - -

Aaaaaagh! Someone left the TV remote in the kitchen. We will never
think to look in the kitchen tonight when we want to watch television,
so I'd better put it back in the family room where it belongs. I
splash some water into the pots and onto the floor, I throw the remote
onto a soft cushion on the sofa and I head back down the hall trying
to figure out what it was I was going to do? End of Day: The car isn't
washed, the bills are unpaid, the coke is sitting on the kitchen
counter, the flowers are half watered, the checkbook still only has
one check in it and I can't seem to find my car keys! When I try to
figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled because I KNOW
I WAS BUSY ALL DAY LONG!!! I realize this is a serious condition and I
WILL get help, but FIRST I think I'll check my e-mail...

Please send this to everyone you know because I DON'T REMEMBER WHO
I'VE SENT THIS TO!!! But don't send it back to me or I might send it
to you again!

Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote:
[...]

Hmmm,
So A.A.A.D.D. sufferer is good at rolling?
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote:
[...]

Souns like trolling to me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/13 7:21 PM, micky wrote:
Follow-up on my medical problems.

Prognosis, bleak.

"A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Hooray! They have finally arrived at a diagnosis for my condition.The
neurologist diagnosed me with "A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention
Deficit Disorder.

Some cut.

Typing AAADD into the Bing search window yielded 38,200 results.

Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote:
Follow-up on my medical problems.

Prognosis, bleak.

"A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Hooray! They have finally arrived at a diagnosis for my condition.The
neurologist diagnosed me with "A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention
Deficit Disorder.

Mine is called C.R.S. Can't remember ****.

snip
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:45:45 -0500, willshak
wrote:

micky wrote:
Follow-up on my medical problems.

Prognosis, bleak.

"A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Hooray! They have finally arrived at a diagnosis for my condition.The
neurologist diagnosed me with "A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention
Deficit Disorder.

Mine is called C.R.S. Can't remember ****.

.... you talkin' to me?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 20:21:41 -0500, micky
wrote:

Prognosis, bleak.

"A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

B.A.A.A.D.D. Balding Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

I should Trademark it immediately done
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

micky wrote:
Follow-up on my medical problems.

Prognosis, bleak.

"A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Hooray! They have finally arrived at a diagnosis for my condition.The
neurologist diagnosed me with "A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention
Deficit Disorder.

Mine is called C.R.S. Can't remember ****.

... you talkin' to me?

I don't remember.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2013 10:45 AM, willshak wrote:
micky wrote:
Follow-up on my medical problems.

Prognosis, bleak.
"A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Hooray! They have finally arrived at a diagnosis for my condition.The
neurologist diagnosed me with "A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention
Deficit Disorder.

Mine is called C.R.S. Can't remember ****.

snip

Hubby and I are coordinated; there is no reminding each other because we
forget the same stuff at the same time. At least we agree )
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11-10-2013, 20:21, micky wrote:
Follow-up on my medical problems.

Prognosis, bleak.

"A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

I've solved that.

I have a little book in which I write what I need to do.

Now I only need something to remind me to look in that book.

--
Wes Groleau

Armchair Activism: http://www.breakthechain.org/armchair.html