Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Should the U.S. pull out of Chicago ?

"MurphyM" wrote in message
.. .
Doug Miller wrote in
:

I'm done with you. You've demonstrated that you're unable to hold an
adult discussion.

Seems like you say that about everyone that disagrees with you.

Particularly when he's been caught cutting the previous post to change the
context
Ironic that a few days ago he was asking people not to confuse him with the
other "doug", and yet after a few days his behavior made him
indistinguishable from the other one..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 09:22:08 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"MurphyM" wrote in message
. ..
Doug Miller wrote in
:

I'm done with you. You've demonstrated that you're unable to hold an
adult discussion.

Seems like you say that about everyone that disagrees with you.

Particularly when he's been caught cutting the previous post to change the
context
Ironic that a few days ago he was asking people not to confuse him with the
other "doug", and yet after a few days his behavior made him
indistinguishable from the other one..

Last week he implied I was a racist. Later the other Doug called me,
of all people, an idiot.

Must be something about people named Doug.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in news:8fcee8dh11od7cl03doqo2lt8pfkh1gebp@
4ax.com:

Last week he implied I was a racist. Later the other Doug called me,
of all people, an idiot.

Must be something about people named Doug.

Sure looks that way.