Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how to replace a oil tank gauge

my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it

I used a stick and inch chart.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 19, 2:38*pm, wrote:
my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it

My tank didn't hae one, I asked the fuel oil company for one - no
charge. It is nothing but a fload on a long arm dangling under the
guage, Screw it out, screw it back in, done.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 19, 10:38*pm, wrote:
my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it

There are many different sorts of oil gauge.
More information needed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:38:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:

my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it

If it's a standard tank, the gauge just screws into the tank. The base
of the gauge unscrews with a pipe wrench.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:38:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:

my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it

http://www.ehow.com/how_7643438_repl...-oil-tank.html

Can I remove my oil tank gauge by myself? Joe Home Repair 8 December 22nd 07 09:36 PM
Old fuel tank gauge? ? ? Ray Home Repair 11 August 17th 07 05:46 PM
Underground oil tank gauge Steve Home Ownership 1 November 28th 06 01:12 AM
replacing oil tank gauge Joe Home Repair 5 November 17th 06 03:10 PM
oil tank gauge not resetting after fillup Joe Home Ownership 0 November 13th 06 04:43 PM