how to replace a oil tank gauge

Old November 19th 12, 10:38 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default how to replace a oil tank gauge

my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it
Old November 20th 12, 04:53 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it

I used a stick and inch chart.

Greg
Old November 20th 12, 05:49 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 19, 2:38*pm, wrote:
my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it

My tank didn't hae one, I asked the fuel oil company for one - no
charge. It is nothing but a fload on a long arm dangling under the
guage, Screw it out, screw it back in, done.

Harry K
Old November 20th 12, 08:57 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 19, 10:38*pm, wrote:
my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it

There are many different sorts of oil gauge.
More information needed.
Old November 21st 12, 10:41 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:38:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:

my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it

http://www.ehow.com/how_7643438_repl...-oil-tank.html

Can I remove my oil tank gauge by myself? Joe Home Repair 8 December 22nd 07 08:36 PM
Old fuel tank gauge? ? ? Ray Home Repair 11 August 17th 07 04:46 PM
Underground oil tank gauge Steve Home Ownership 1 November 28th 06 12:12 AM
replacing oil tank gauge Joe Home Repair 5 November 17th 06 02:10 PM
oil tank gauge not resetting after fillup Joe Home Ownership 0 November 13th 06 03:43 PM