Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dedicated Circuit: Is Junction Box Required?

replying to Twayne, GDogg23 wrote:
I like the way you guys hijack the post so you can nitpick with each other.
(Heavy sarcasm intended)

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ed-450381-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:44:05 AM UTC-4, GDogg23 wrote:
replying to Twayne, GDogg23 wrote:
I like the way you guys hijack the post so you can nitpick with each other.
(Heavy sarcasm intended)

I like the way you waited 6 years to tell us what you like. Do you feel
better now that you've gotten that off your chest?
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Twayne, GDogg23 wrote:
I like the way you guys hijack the post so you can nitpick with each other.
(Heavy sarcasm intended)

Strong irony, albeit unintentional - in your posting here, GDogg,
.. but somewhat weak sarcasm.
John T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 6:44:05 AM UTC-5, GDogg23 wrote:
replying to Twayne, GDogg23 wrote:
I like the way you guys hijack the post so you can nitpick with each other.
(Heavy sarcasm intended)
--

You're too late, Twayne was abducted by aliens 5 years ago. His family couldn't pay the ransom so the Mexican cartel members chopped off his member. He died of blood loss. It was a real tragedy. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 6:44:05 AM UTC-5, GDogg23 wrote:
replying to Twayne, GDogg23 wrote:
I like the way you guys hijack the post so you can nitpick with each
other. (Heavy sarcasm intended)
--

You're too late, Twayne was abducted by aliens 5 years ago. His
family couldn't pay the ransom so the Mexican cartel members chopped
off his member. He died of blood loss. It was a real tragedy. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

His sister however was ecstatic , because he'd been raping her for several
years . She called it poetic justice .

--
Snag