Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to replace water pipe

On Sat, 26 May 2012 19:04:06 -0700 (PDT), Ook
wrote:

On May 26, 5:49*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On May 26, 7:50*pm, Ook wrote:

As a follow up to my previous question - suppose I decide to replace
the pipe. What kind of pipe and fittings would I use. Is there a
standard for this type of work?

I've laid sprinkler pipes before with PVC, but I'm not sure I want PVC
for my main water feed from the meter to the house. Is it OK to use
PVC for this, or should I stick to metal pipe? And if so, what kind of
metal pipe is commonly used?

As a follow up to your follow up, how about if you remind us what the
previous question was to which you are following up?

With hundreds of posts in this NG, you really can't expect us (well,
at least not *all* of us) to remember your previous question.

It's the thread immediately prior to this one....

Or after, I'm told, depending on what news reader one uses!