Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,alt.flame.niggers,alt.home.repair

Default Spook torches puppy

http://www.kvue.com/news/Suspect-wan...148393625.html

DALLAS -- WFAA has learned the man wanted for setting a four-month-old
puppy on fire in a South Dallas neighborhood surrendered to Dallas
police Friday.

Darius Ewing, 18, was wanted for animal cruelty charges. Bond was set at
$100,000.

Johnnie England, the director of Animal Advocacy & Communications
(Metroplex Animal Coalition), told WFAA a representative of the Dallas
District Attorney's Office announced Ewing's surrender at the end of a
rally to raise awareness of animal cruelty Friday night outside Dallas
City Hall.

A funeral was held for Justice at 1 p.m. Saturday in Carrollton at Tooth
Acres, 1639 Parker Road. All were welcomed to attend.

His rescuers named him "Justice," because that's what he deserves. And
the path to finding justice for the puppy who was set on fire and left
to die.

"It was just a stray dog," said a woman who watched the attack happen.
She did not want her face shown or her name broadcast. She was afraid of
retaliation if she reveals her identity.

She said she rescued Justice on the night of April 4.

"I just seen it hanging from the gate; I had to cut it down," she said.

Someone had hung Justice from a fence. She said she used a pair of
scissors to free the dog, and after she freed him, she said she saw
someone douse him with lighter fluid and set him on fire in a park in
the middle of the apartment complex.

She was disgusted.

"You are taking a life basically, like setting your brother on fire,"
the woman said. "People don't understand that it is animal cruelty."

And it happens more than it should.

"In the course of an average year we'll be involved in investigating
over 2,500 cases of abuse," said James Bias, president of the SPCA of Texas.

Inside the SPCA shelter there are dozens other dogs who were victims of
cruelty and neglect. But none of them inspired what Justice did: A
$10,000 donation from an anonymous source; another $5,000 from the
Murrell Foundation; plus donations from across the country.

It adds up to a $25,000 reward to find and prosecute those who tortured
and killed Justice.

"I think it's because it's a puppy, people see the innocence," Bias
said, adding that this dog's painful death needs to serve as a warning.

"The old days where you think, 'boys will be boys,' or this is just done
off of a dare... you can't look the other way when something like this
happens," Bias said. "Someone who is going to really not care about a
live creature is really not going to suddenly say, 'I care about people.'"
Posted to alt.home.repair

X-post removed, stop trolling.

DALLAS -- WFAA has learned the man wanted for setting a four-month-old
puppy on fire in a South Dallas neighborhood surrendered to Dallas
police Friday.

It ain't just Dallas, Florida has some odd cases.

By Linda Trischitta, Sun Sentinel

6:39 p.m. EDT, April 18, 2012

Mimi is fine.

The white poodle mix that police say was the victim of a sexual
assault by a Fort Lauderdale man appeared well Tuesday.

The recovering pet is 5 years old, weighs 10 pounds and has soft curls
and a sweet temperament.

She wagged her tail at a visitor and basked in the late afternoon sun
while relaxing in her front yard.

"...Jenson Bolla-Sosa, 28, was arrested Sunday and charged with
knowingly having sexual contact with the dog, cruelty to an animal and
resisting arrest without violence."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-fort-lauderdale-bestiality-folo-20120418,0,5303356.story

This may be normal in the U.K. I can't really say.

6:39 p.m. EDT, April 18, 2012

Mimi is fine.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...t-lauderdale-b
estiality-folo-20120418,0,5303356.story

This may be normal in the U.K. I can't really say.

that's a new one to me "resisting arrest without violence"

6:39 p.m. EDT, April 18, 2012

Mimi is fine.

The white poodle mix that police say was the victim of a sexual
assault by a Fort Lauderdale man appeared well Tuesday.

The recovering pet is 5 years old, weighs 10 pounds and has soft curls
and a sweet temperament.

She wagged her tail at a visitor and basked in the late afternoon sun
while relaxing in her front yard.

"...Jenson Bolla-Sosa, 28, was arrested Sunday and charged with
knowingly having sexual contact with the dog, cruelty to an animal and
resisting arrest without violence."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-fort-lauderdale-bestiality-folo-20120418,0,5303356.story

This may be normal in the U.K. I can't really say.

What I find odd is that people who are cruel to animals may be punished
more severely than if their victim were a human. o_O

TDD