Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Battery disconnect switch

I have a LR 9806 battery disconnect switch on my MH. Does any body
have a wiring diagram for this type switch?

Thanks

Hank
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 7, 6:50*am, Hank wrote:
I have a LR 9806 battery disconnect switch on my MH. Does any body
have a wiring diagram for this type switch?

Thanks

Hank

http://tinyurl.com/blf9yuf

Get free backup service using Drop Box
Access your files from your smartphone or tablet
Bonus space provided using this link: http://db.tt/RIONkfbZ
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/07/12 08:03 am, Limp Arbor wrote:

I have a LR 9806 battery disconnect switch on my MH. Does any body
have a wiring diagram for this type switch?

Thanks

Hank

http://tinyurl.com/blf9yuf

OK, smarty-pants. Which of those many Goggle hits actually has the
wiring diagram?

Perce

Posted to alt.home.repair

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 05/07/12 08:03 am, Limp Arbor wrote:

I have a LR 9806 battery disconnect switch on my MH. Does any body
have a wiring diagram for this type switch?

Thanks

Hank

http://tinyurl.com/blf9yuf

OK, smarty-pants. Which of those many Goggle hits actually has the
wiring diagram?

The fifth one if you actually followed the link, a very nice PDF explaining
the theory of operation and a wiring diagram on the back page

--
PV

"If Inflammable means more flammable, then what does incompetent mean?'