Junior Member

Default cooker ignitor

one of my gas ignitors on my canon cooker has stopped working, how do I replace/ fix it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

--
keith germain

One general tip I've found helpful. If you're not sure
how an appliance comes apart you can often find blown
up parts diagrams online at the parts shops. That may
give you an idea of how to approach it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"keith germain" wrote in message

one of my gas ignitors on my canon cooker has stopped working, how do I
replace/ fix it.

--
keith germain

Home depot has replacements, or contact manufacturer. Check it first and
make sure there isn't something in the arc.

Steve

Ignitor Replacement RW Parker Home Repair 2 August 19th 07 03:44 PM
Cooker Hob Ignitor Module John UK diy 5 April 23rd 07 11:49 PM
Can I move the ignitor closer. New ignitor but still have gas explosions mm Home Repair 14 January 16th 06 06:00 PM
Amana Ignitor ndmcclur Home Repair 7 November 23rd 05 03:26 AM
Electrics - Replace full electric cooker with a duel fuel cooker Chi UK diy 11 December 16th 03 02:44 PM