Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Here's a story that Art Bell is sure to explore in September.

Your american ways are strange and bizarre to us Canadians...

=================================

Mutilated Cows Found at Missouri Farm, Police Not Ruling Out the
Possibility of Aliens
July 30, 2013 6:05 PM

HENRY COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) – Who would cut the tongues and take the
reproductive organs from several cows? That’s the mystery police in a
small town 90 miles away from Kansas City are dealing with.

Robert Hills, Henry County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy, says the first cow
was discovered in December of 2011, the second and third this summer.
All were female cows and were owned by rancher Lyn Mitchell.

“We couldn’t see any signs of trauma, and it doesn’t appear that there
was any type of wild animal, such coyotes, that were involved,” Hills
told KMOX.

The first cow discovered on Mitchell’s ranch had her tongue and ear
removed. Mitchell told KSHB-TV she assumed the mutilation was part of a
sacrificial ritual or just teenagers, so she didn’t report it.

The next two discovered on July 9th and 19th of this year had their
tongues removed along with their udders, anus, reproductive organs, and
ears. A veterinarian wasn’t called to examine the first two cows.

But one did examine the third one.

Mitchell said the veterinarian told her the cuts to the cow were precise
and surgical. Also what seems to be the common denominator of all these
incidents is the lack of blood and other bodily fluids surrounding the
area and inside the animal.

Mitchell told the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) that the third cow’s heart
was removed and exposed, but was not taken. She believes that maybe
whoever did this was interrupted and she does not rule out the
possibility of aliens.

Watch MUFON’s interview with Lyn Mitchell below:

Deputy Hills says decomposition of animals in the summer can cause a
certain type of bloating.

“In some cases its apparent that theses are tears, and in other cases
they may look like an incision and that’s what their described as.”

A veterinarian’s report on the third cow is not yet complete. Until
then, Hills says this remains an open investigation.

“We’re having to look at this from two sides,” says Hills. “Some people
believe that there are aliens that are involved in this or the
possibility of the occult going to the other end of the spectrum, we’ve
talked to other people that say that just when cows die that’s what
happens to their bodies.”

“We know that there have been quite a few deaths of cattle this year in
Missouri due to the ergot fungus that may have lead to these animals
deaths. We’re just not able to determine what the cause of death is at
this point,” Hills says.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/07/...ssouri-aliens/

=================

In other news - this is how you neuter yourselves as a nation:

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/07/...-as-he-sleeps/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/31/2013 11:23 PM, George Noory wrote:
[...]

I have no doubt that if a dog ate one of my testicles, I would have to
really be out of it and the dog wouldn't have to worry about a vet
putting it down. ^_^

TDD

Art Bell returning to airwaves (Sirius) in September Home Guy Home Repair 0 July 31st 13 12:31 AM
Explore the 'Universe'... J-Rome UK diy 0 February 15th 08 01:13 AM
Explore the 'Universe'... J-Rome Home Repair 3 May 29th 07 02:08 AM
Explore ahmad UK diy 26 February 13th 07 05:33 PM
Wirefree bell push to wired bell Duncan UK diy 5 June 4th 06 09:14 PM