Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spurce for drawer pulls

I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 18, 11:03*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. *The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. * My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. *However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

How about a photo?

http://bit.ly/wekZq8

cheers
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 18, 10:54*pm, DD_BobK wrote:
On Feb 18, 11:03*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. *The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. * My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. *However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

How about a photo?

http://bit.ly/wekZq8

cheers
Bob

consider www.abodent.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

consider www.abodent.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 18, 4:54*pm, DD_BobK wrote:
On Feb 18, 11:03*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. *The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. * My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. *However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

How about a photo?

http://bit.ly/wekZq8

cheers
Bob

What is the easiest way to post a photo, PICASA seems too complicated?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 18, 9:11*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Feb 18, 4:54*pm, DD_BobK wrote:

On Feb 18, 11:03*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. *The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. * My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. *However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

How about a photo?

http://bit.ly/wekZq8

cheers
Bob

What is the easiest way to post a photo, PICASA seems too complicated?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonia_fleming/6896012513/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 18, 9:11*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Feb 18, 4:54*pm, DD_BobK wrote:

On Feb 18, 11:03*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. *The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. * My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. *However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

How about a photo?

http://bit.ly/wekZq8

cheers
Bob

What is the easiest way to post a photo, PICASA seems too complicated?

I don't know if this is the easiest way but it'll work......
Sign up for www.flickr.com
upload your photos
post the links

cheers
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

"hr(bob) " wrote in message

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

As pictured on the home page at
www.leevalley.com.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 19, 6:55*am, "Don Phillipson" wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote in message

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

As pictured on the home page atwww.leevalley.com.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
(Ottawa, Canada)

Lee Valley is awesome, stuff I didn't know even existed - Thanks for
the tip.