Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I LOVE Getting People to Argue With Each Other!

Q: Should oil-heated hot water radiators be bled when HOT or COLD?

Jerry Springer, LET 'EM AT IT!!

-ChrisCoaster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 29, 5:32*pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:
Q: Should oil-heated hot water radiators be bled when HOT or COLD?

Jerry Springer, LET 'EM AT IT!!

-ChrisCoaster

____
Seriously!
Everywhere else I checked one site says to bleed them when cold,
another says bleed while the radiators are still hot to the touch. So
frickn' WHICH is it?

-CC
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 29, 11:54*pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Dec 29, 5:32*pm, ChrisCoaster wrote: Q: Should oil-heated hot water radiators be bled when HOT or COLD?

Jerry Springer, LET 'EM AT IT!!

-ChrisCoaster

____
Seriously!
Everywhere else I checked one site says to bleed them when cold,
another says bleed while the radiators are still hot to the touch. *So
frickn' WHICH is it?

-CC

It matters not.
People here argue over virtually anything.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 29, 6:54*pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Dec 29, 5:32*pm, ChrisCoaster wrote: Q: Should oil-heated hot water radiators be bled when HOT or COLD?

Jerry Springer, LET 'EM AT IT!!

-ChrisCoaster

____
Seriously!
Everywhere else I checked one site says to bleed them when cold,
another says bleed while the radiators are still hot to the touch. *So
frickn' WHICH is it?

-CC

It will depend on what the codes are where you live, the labor costs
for where you live, well water or city, septic or sewers.

Is it a long term fix or "fix it to sell it".

What is the going rate for electric/oil/propane/NG/hamsters in your
area and do you have off-peak pricing available?

Do the neighbor's branches hang over your pool and do you get along
with them?

What does it say in the HOA covenent?

How many layers of roofing are currently on the house?

Do you mow your own lawn?

Let's see...what else will be brought up once this argument
begins? ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 31, 12:29*am, Red Green wrote:
harry wrote in news:964092ef-4971-4f8b-8ab5-
:

On Dec 29, 11:54*pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Dec 29, 5:32*pm, ChrisCoaster wrote: Q: Should

oil-heated hot water radiators be bled when HOT or COLD?

Jerry Springer, LET 'EM AT IT!!

-ChrisCoaster

____
Seriously!
Everywhere else I checked one site says to bleed them when cold,
another says bleed while the radiators are still hot to the touch. *So
frickn' WHICH is it?

-CC

It matters not.
People here argue over virtually anything.

That's not true Harry!- Hide quoted text -

YES IT IS!!!!!
Heh Heh.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote in