Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thomas Jefferson on Government

On 4/1/19 11:44 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/2c...d60145373d.jpg

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us
tie the second down with thechains of the constitution so the second
will not become a legal version of the first.

Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Actor Fred Thompson:
"After two years in Washington, I often long for the realism and
sincerity of Hollywood."
Speech before the Commonwealth Club of California"
From:
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/government/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 19:26:38 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 4/1/19 11:44 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/2c...d60145373d.jpg

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us
tie the second down with thechains of the constitution so the second
will not become a legal version of the first.

Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Actor Fred Thompson:
"After two years in Washington, I often long for the realism and
sincerity of Hollywood."
Speech before the Commonwealth Club of California"
From:
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/government/

The money is better too