Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Global Warming - Get the Facts!

On Sep 13, 6:33*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I'm not impressed with Al Bore, as a source of truth.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Other than having a bit of fun with the Right Wing head in the sand
deniers, I've given up trying to change any of your minds. But I do
use the new bulbs and would like to change over to LED because they
save me money and I'm not changing bulbs all the time.

-C-

"Frank" wrote in message

On 9/13/2011 7:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Video no longer available. His bulb went out?

Go here (if you can stomach it):

*http://tinyurl.com/3vsf48z

Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, in order to be a real, true, total liberal. You've got
to call me a racist, and homophobe, and a AGW denier. From
what I can figure, if liberals call people names long
enough, the others start to agree with the liberals.

If you need faster action, liberals can beat people over the
head. Black Panther style.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:
I'm not impressed with Al Bore, as a source of truth.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Other than having a bit of fun with the Right Wing head in
the sand
deniers, I've given up trying to change any of your minds.
But I do
use the new bulbs and would like to change over to LED
because they
save me money and I'm not changing bulbs all the time.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 13, 5:30*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Well, in order to be a real, true, total liberal. You've got
to call me a racist, and homophobe, and a AGW denier. From
what I can figure, if liberals call people names long
enough, the others start to agree with the liberals.

If you need faster action, liberals can beat people over the
head. Black Panther style.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org

Nothing like hyperbole to get your point across, eh?

.

wrote:
I'm not impressed with Al Bore, as a source of truth.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Other than having a bit of fun with the Right Wing head in
the sand
deniers, I've given up trying to change any of your minds.
But I do
use the new bulbs and would like to change over to LED
because they
save me money and I'm not changing bulbs all the time.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, but you got to really do it up, good.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:
Well, in order to be a real, true, total liberal. You've
got
to call me a racist, and homophobe, and a AGW denier. From
what I can figure, if liberals call people names long
enough, the others start to agree with the liberals.

If you need faster action, liberals can beat people over
the
head. Black Panther style.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Nothing like hyperbole to get your point across, eh?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Superbowl.
Rose bowl.

Hyper bowl.

Last one responds to Ritalin. Or, beer and bowling shoes.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus